Tillymax is trying again

now, tilly the potential for mischief with the drawer rifles is collosol you could put allsorts in your drawers :eek:

also the potential with mr grumpy, when ever sandwich lady is boring you, you could drop something in to make grumpy moan, you could always get him to moan to mrs sandwich:D

lily, i can so see that picture of little tiny man sitting on the great big chair and talking in a high pitched voice :8855::8855:

I almost want to phone the taxoffice to ask to speak to the goblins dwarfs and grumpy people.

tilly you obviosly aren't a dwarf cos your far to tall xx

Hey Tilly, oooh so are you saying that my mental image of you is quite close to what you actually look like?? That's a first I'm usually way off :giggle: xx
The man on the chair made me think of Little Britain when they take the mickey out of Dennis Waterman with the big chairs and big cups etc it's so bloody funny, I can't get it out of my head now...this government guy looking like David Walliams taking off Dennis Waterman :8855: :8855: ...I hope I don't ever have to phone the tax office and get a guy sounding like either of them cos I will wet myself laughing :8855: :8855: :8855:
Not sure I'd like some stranger going through my drawers either :8855: :8855: :8855: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We've also got the only gay in the village. He minces up and down the office and knows all the latest gossip. He also knows which shops have the best bargains in :)

Lol...the image of one of your colleagues being suspended from mid air made me chuckle quite a bit :8855:

Imagine what I was like. I've got a weak bladder at the best of times :eek:

:8855::8855:

But, it's not Local Government, it's the Civil Service;)

Yes I'm one of these civil servants with the massive wage and gold plated pension :rolleyes:

That's me getting confoosed, I'm the one that works for Local Government :d'oh: lol

Ha ha that made me chuckle. Fancy not knowing where you work :D

:8855:

Afternoon Tilly

hope your day has been okay so far
and the office gremlins have

a) left the dwarfs chair alone ;) and
b) kept there thieving hands off your draws

Unfortunately it's been a perfectly normal day - boring :rolleyes:

now, tilly the potential for mischief with the drawer rifles is collosol you could put allsorts in your drawers :eek:

also the potential with mr grumpy, when ever sandwich lady is boring you, you could drop something in to make grumpy moan, you could always get him to moan to mrs sandwich:D

lily, i can so see that picture of little tiny man sitting on the great big chair and talking in a high pitched voice :8855::8855:

I almost want to phone the taxoffice to ask to speak to the goblins dwarfs and grumpy people.

tilly you obviosly aren't a dwarf cos your far to tall xx

There's no room for anything else in my drawers - I've got my man magnet in there :D

Mrs sandwich has spent most of today talking about couscous. We had a short reprieve when she talked about sausage shaped yorkshire puddings :sigh:

If you ring the tax office you get through to a call centre so you won't ever get to talk to us - unless we ring you :sign0151:
If you think we sound like weirdos you should ring the call centre :eek:

Boring day. All the chairs at the right height and all drawers still locked.

I'm quite liking Mr Grumpy. Whenever I'm bored I say something to him like "it's a bit daft that we're doing this" and know he'll start moaning. Once he's had his moan he chats about all sorts of stuff. If I don't feel like talking to him I don't start him moaning cos he's quiet without the first moan. It's ideal really :)

We had 2 minutes silence today which started and ended by the fire alarm being rung. The fire alarm is tested on a Friday as well so it feels like the bl**dy thing has been going all day long.

I've had my hair done and it's the blondest I've been for quite a while. Don't know if I like it yet but at least I don't dislike it.

Piccie time :D:D:D:D ideal opportunity as had your hair done, go on I dare you :D

Who on earth is mrs sandwich :giggle: I missed that bit or is she the one who explained how her son cooked something :8855:

Mr Grumpy sounds perfect, keep him away from your man magnet though won't you and you definately dnt want someone going through your drawers and nicking it :eek: :8855:

I like the sound of Mrs Sandwich
anyone who can spend an entire day talking about couscous and sausage shaped yorkies has gotta be good for a laugh :D

Yes Mrs Sandwich is the boring woman who talks about her sons cooking. Actually she talks about anything - and it's all boring.

Can't do pics cos don't know how :confused:

Is Trevor Sylvester (think that was his name) married? Just wondered if him and his wife managed a conversation cos I fall asleep when he's talking. He's not boring, he's just extremely relaxing :)
I woke up and it had moved onto the chillpod and I don't think I'm supposed to listen to that yet. He was saying think of a colour you find relaxing and let that colour spread through your body. I got all panicked cos I couldn't decide which colour to have - how the hell is that supposed to chill me out :eek:

you can listen to the chillpod anytime sweetie. If you have the same package i had its just the 'keep it going' not supposed to listen to yet :D That ones for when we've lost the weight I think :giggle: so could be a while :8855:

I often doze off to his voice and then I'm woken by the loud music matt put on my ipod to do the treadmill too :8855: I need to get him to sort it for me. He promised to but hes busy on the xbox :rolleyes:

Did I tell you Matt made a cup of tea earlier, he walked into the kitchen, picked up the kettle, walked to the tap, put the tap on, filled the kettle with water.... whoops sorry I'm the pod lady not Mrs Sandwich :8855:

Oh that's good that I can listen to the chillpod one. I really panicked though about what colour to have. I first thought red and then I thought no it might not be relaxing if it's a sign of danger. Then I thought black, then thought no cos if you're at a funeral you wouldn't be relaxed. Then I thought purple. Then all the colours mixed together and looked like sludge. Then I thought sod it and turned it off :D

I thought that too but lots of these relaxing cd's do the colour thing. I chose blue and then suddenly thought omg thats a cold colour :eek: then I panicked and couldn't think of a colour and he was onabout something else lol..... I think purple is a lovely calm healing colour so will try that one later... I like the chillpod xxxxxx

Don't let your hubby know about your mystery man when you go to bed?:giggle: ;) ;), just catching up on all the diarys, hope you are well. xx

Hey hun, definitely new hair time, doing mine tomorrow, hmmmm what's going on that we all feel the need to change our appearance ? lol
I totally agree the sandwich lady would be so boring, my Mother always found food the most interesting subject, I have hundreds of dvd's of her explaining how she made this or that or what she had for lunch ...she forgot I could remember back and her cooking was pants :giggle:
Sounds like Mr Grumpy is the perfect work companion, bit like a remote control robot, press the right buttons and off he goes, now you need to learn which are the off buttons :8855: lol
I was reading what you were saying about choosing the colour and I agree how can they be called chill pods....I was screaming Yellow go on choose yellow it's a sunny soothing colour :d'oh: :8855:

So when you putting your Pic up Tilly hun, come on be brave we've all put ours up and no one laughed at me (much):giggle: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes Mrs Sandwich is the boring woman who talks about her sons cooking. Actually she talks about anything - and it's all boring.

Can't do pics cos don't know how :confused:

Is Trevor Sylvester (think that was his name) married? Just wondered if him and his wife managed a conversation cos I fall asleep when he's talking. He's not boring, he's just extremely relaxing :)
I woke up and it had moved onto the chillpod and I don't think I'm supposed to listen to that yet. He was saying think of a colour you find relaxing and let that colour spread through your body. I got all panicked cos I couldn't decide which colour to have - how the hell is that supposed to chill me out :eek:

I had my first listen this morning to the drop 2 dress sizes one... I was thinking hmmn, this is a bit more intimate than I feel comfortable with when he said that my subconcious would be getting used to his voice every night :eek:

Oh that's good that I can listen to the chillpod one. I really panicked though about what colour to have. I first thought red and then I thought no it might not be relaxing if it's a sign of danger. Then I thought black, then thought no cos if you're at a funeral you wouldn't be relaxed. Then I thought purple. Then all the colours mixed together and looked like sludge. Then I thought sod it and turned it off :D

I thought that too but lots of these relaxing cd's do the colour thing. I chose blue and then suddenly thought omg thats a cold colour :eek: then I panicked and couldn't think of a colour and he was onabout something else lol..... I think purple is a lovely calm healing colour so will try that one later... I like the chillpod xxxxxx

I'm ready for him this time and will have my colour prepared by the time I go to bed ;)

Hmn wonder what I'll pick... I would think green but I guess we'll see lol We can all have a listen tonight and see what our brains decided in the morning :D

Purple is royal is all I know... but if I pick that I'll be imagining myself dressed up as a Dairy Milk :8855:

Sts this week :rolleyes: I'm a bit disappointed but I know last weeks loss was a fluke so it's probably my body catching up. Next week will be different :)

I went to bed with Trev last night with my colour all sorted. I fell asleep during the chocolate one so I've no idea what he said. I woke up at the exact same spot as the night before where he's talking about a relaxing colour. Well there I am feeling pretty smug cos I've got my colour all prepared and I swirl it round my body like he says and try it fast and slow - prefer it slow. Then he moves on to a place where I feel safe and relaxed - WTF :eek:
I thought of my mums first. Then I thought I feel safe but if it's a big family do I don't feel relaxed. Got in a panic then cos some places I feel safe and some I feel relaxed but couldn't think of a place where I felt both. Then I thought of being snuggled up in hubbies arms - I feel safe and relaxed :D So Trev says keep thinking of this place, what can you see. I can't bl**dy well see anything cos I'm snuggled in hubbies arms with my face against his body and my eyes shut. "What can you smell" - I turned it off at that point. I think I'm gonna be a nervous wreck by the time I get to the end of this chill pod :sigh:

You are over thinking huni.... I had the same problems. I think you should listen to the chillpod all the way through at some point this weekend. Lay on the bed, or sit in an armchair and just listen. Go with the flow. I chose the beach.... I then imagined walking on the sand, wind in my hair etc. Each time you listen it doesn't matter if you think of something totally different, as I do feel each time you listen you may do just that. The whole idea is to chill not panic.... As I said I did the same but its overthinking, and we're not supposed to, just think of the first thing that pops into your head. Mine was the beach as the one on holiday was huge and empty and clean and I love it :D

try it :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sts - poo .... but next week big loss :D

Yep I find that :D I just need to get Matt to sort my ipod out as it goes to mega loud dance music after the pods and scares the life out of me then my heart goes too fast and I struggle to get back to sleep lol. He says its easy but getting him to do it :rollseyes: xxxxx

Morning Tilly

try not to be to disheartned a Sts
is better than a gain hun

have a great Saturday

chuckled at going to bed with Trev

Morning Tilly :)

I'll say don't let the STS get you down but I'm sure you'll be just fine, resilient lady that y'are :D

Trevor's been a busy man, seems we're all in a Pod Harem now :8855:

I came up with yellow and orange for the chillpod colour swirling about but not getting mixed up like thick oily paint... it wouldn't swirl around me though, was more like a big wall just in front of me... and heh, what my brain went to for the relaxing place made me cry a little so hmmmn...

The chunky choc one had lots of pauses in it, wondering if it's meant to or has my computer just transferred it funny to mp3... It really irritated me and that's all I could think about throughout listening to it how the pauses were doing my head in :(

I couldn't lie in as long as normal this morning and that made me wake up grumpy... reckon my unconscious is throwing a tantrum about being fiddled with by Trev :8855:

Morning Tilly

try not to be to disheartned a Sts
is better than a gain hun

have a great Saturday

chuckled at going to bed with Trev

I didn't deserve a loss last week so it's all swings and roundabouts :)

Morning Tilly :)

I'll say don't let the STS get you down but I'm sure you'll be just fine, resilient lady that y'are :D

Trevor's been a busy man, seems we're all in a Pod Harem now :8855:

I came up with yellow and orange for the chillpod colour swirling about but not getting mixed up like thick oily paint... it wouldn't swirl around me though, was more like a big wall just in front of me... and heh, what my brain went to for the relaxing place made me cry a little so hmmmn...

The chunky choc one had lots of pauses in it, wondering if it's meant to or has my computer just transferred it funny to mp3... It really irritated me and that's all I could think about throughout listening to it how the pauses were doing my head in :(

I couldn't lie in as long as normal this morning and that made me wake up grumpy... reckon my unconscious is throwing a tantrum about being fiddled with by Trev :8855:

I don't know if the choccie one has gaps cos I haven't been awake yet :eek:
I'm awake for the drop weight one and then as soon as the choccie one comes on I fall asleep and then I wake up when he's talking about a relaxing colour on the chill pod. Then I switch that off after panicking about relaxing places. I lay there for a few minutes thinking about how unrelaxed I am then the next thing I know it's morning and I'm wide awake. It's like I've been unconcious all night :D

I woke up at 7 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I didn't feel tired or anything but Trev does say something about energising us. He can fiddle with me if he wants cos he sounds nice :D

Back