Tillymax is trying again

:eek::eek::eek: everybody is going to bed with trevor :eek::eek::eek:
hope your not stressed by the STS.

I have to admit the chill pod sounds stressful:eek:
having to pick a colour and a place, what if you get it wrong :8855::8855::8855:

You shouldn't let men fiddle with you just 'cause they sound nice :eek: lol

I wasn't falling asleep while listening but I paid less attention to each one and don't remember actually going to sleep so I guess I must have been out like a light straight after putting my ipod onto the bedside table :)

I'm not letting a nasty one fiddle with me :D

I feel like I've entered the twilight zone or something. I've just been told by my family that they're taking me out for tea tonight and the kids are paying :eek:

They've arranged it all by themselves. Never have they ever done anything to suprise me before. I always have to organise everything or suggest that we go somewhere. I'm so excited. Actually I'm so happy I could cry :D

They spoilt it slightly when they said they were gonna take me out tomorrow but then decided they'd prefer to go tonight so that I can still make Sunday dinner :eek:

Also I'd ordered a poster type photo with lots of little photos of us on it for my mum for Christmas. It's got photos from the last few years on it. Hubbie was looking at it and he said "you can really see how much weight you've lost if you compare these pics"

Either I'm still asleep listening to Trev or somebodies put something in the water. I'm not used to all this niceness - although it wouldn't take any effort to get used to it :D

I'm not letting a nasty one fiddle with me :D

I feel like I've entered the twilight zone or something. I've just been told by my family that they're taking me out for tea tonight and the kids are paying :eek:

They've arranged it all by themselves. Never have they ever done anything to suprise me before. I always have to organise everything or suggest that we go somewhere. I'm so excited. Actually I'm so happy I could cry :D

They spoilt it slightly when they said they were gonna take me out tomorrow but then decided they'd prefer to go tonight so that I can still make Sunday dinner :eek:

Also I'd ordered a poster type photo with lots of little photos of us on it for my mum for Christmas. It's got photos from the last few years on it. Hubbie was looking at it and he said "you can really see how much weight you've lost if you compare these pics"

Either I'm still asleep listening to Trev or somebodies put something in the water. I'm not used to all this niceness - although it wouldn't take any effort to get used to it :D

I guess the fact that they picked today over tomorrow so they still get a roast dinner out of you proves this happened in reality and you're not dreaming lol

Hope you enjoy yourself xxxx

Awww what a lovely family, I'm with them they get the best of both world's :D:D:D
Put the picture up hun, we'll be able to see the difference too then ;) xxxxxxxx

Your mum will love that! I made a big collage of photos in a clip fram of my brother, sister and me growing up for my mum for Christmas last year and she cried when she opened it, she loved it.

We had a lovely time last night :D

I had a chicken curry which was very nice but I think the one I make on SW tastes better. I decided to not worry about what day I was on and to just enjoy my night out so I had chicken curry and a few vodka and cokes. I was really really full and didn't eat it all. They all had a pudding but I didn't want one. I don't know if that's anything to do with Trevor or if I was just too full.

I took Trev to bed again last night. I was awake for most of it last night and didn't feel as relaxed as usual. I also didn't sleep as well as I have the last few nights. This morning when I got up I did an exercise dvd cos I wanted to do one :whacky068:

We had a lovely time last night :D

I had a chicken curry which was very nice but I think the one I make on SW tastes better. I decided to not worry about what day I was on and to just enjoy my night out so I had chicken curry and a few vodka and cokes. I was really really full and didn't eat it all. They all had a pudding but I didn't want one. I don't know if that's anything to do with Trevor or if I was just too full.

I took Trev to bed again last night. I was awake for most of it last night and didn't feel as relaxed as usual. I also didn't sleep as well as I have the last few nights. This morning when I got up I did an exercise dvd cos I wanted to do one :whacky068:

What did they put in that curry to make you fancy doing an exercise dvd in t'morning? :eek:

Glad you had a lovely evening :) Is it back to being handcuffed to the oven today for the much anticipated roast dinner?

Mnn I wasn't paying attention at all to Trevor last night, I was thinking all through the chillpod one "oooh, wonder what colour I am tonight" and when I tuned in he'd done that bit already lol

the green godess rides again:eek::eek:

:8855::8855:

glad you enjoyed your meal out, what with yours and lilys kids being so good this weekend i have dropped large hints at mind to no avail :cry::8855:

do the goblins work weekends at your place? just imagining the complete chaos
they could have caused in two days :eek::eek:

meal out sounds like a lovely surprise :) glad you enjoyed it, and its interesting to see how our tastes change.. bet you wouldnt have always said a low calorie version would taste nicer! xxx

the green godess rides again:eek::eek:

:8855::8855:

glad you enjoyed your meal out, what with yours and lilys kids being so good this weekend i have dropped large hints at mind to no avail :cry::8855:

do the goblins work weekends at your place? just imagining the complete chaos
they could have caused in two days :eek::eek:

My eldest is 19 and this is the first time they've taken me out. It was lovely though and it's made me feel all warm and cheery. Sometimes you feel like you're being taken for granted but this weekend I just felt really special. Only another 19 years to wait before they do it again :D

meal out sounds like a lovely surprise :) glad you enjoyed it, and its interesting to see how our tastes change.. bet you wouldnt have always said a low calorie version would taste nicer! xxx

It's amazing about taste buds. I can't stand anything cooked in oil now cos I tried a real roast spud recently and it was horrid. Just need to work on my sweet tooth now :rolleyes:

I don't mind about oily roast potatoes but it'll be a sad day for me when I pull my face at Dairy Milk or a nice cake :p

I thought work would never end. It's been a long boring day.

Mrs Sandwich was off sick so I haven't had to listen to her drone on all day. But noone else has had anything to say. That's cos they are all old and boring and I am young and interesting :D

Went into a shop on my way home and the shop assistant shut the till as he was passing me my change. He got his shirt stuck in the till and couldn't move. I had to go behind the counter to get my own carrier bag cos he couldn't reach anything. He said he'd have to wait for another sale before he could open the till. I nearly wet myself laughing at him. It was a little backstreet shop that doesn't look like it gets much custom. He could be there all week :D

I thought work would never end. It's been a long boring day.

Mrs Sandwich was off sick so I haven't had to listen to her drone on all day. But noone else has had anything to say. That's cos they are all old and boring and I am young and interesting :D

Went into a shop on my way home and the shop assistant shut the till as he was passing me my change. He got his shirt stuck in the till and couldn't move. I had to go behind the counter to get my own carrier bag cos he couldn't reach anything. He said he'd have to wait for another sale before he could open the till. I nearly wet myself laughing at him. It was a little backstreet shop that doesn't look like it gets much custom. He could be there all week :D

The daft sod, are you going back tomorrow to see if he's still there?:8855:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :D thats MINT!

Lol please go back tomorrow Tilly
He may need rescuing though surely it would have been easier for him to ring something into the till and void the sale once he was free

Back