Tillymax is trying again

He's a stupid man so he'd never think to do a fake sale and void it.

I was even more stupid though cos I could have taken what I wanted from the shop. He couldn't stop me :D

But you're not a night goblin Tilly so you're not supposed to steal ;)

can see that headline now

:airquote: local heroine saves stupid local shop keeper from dangerous till :airquote:

local women Miss tilly, saved Mr stupid from his till after he had spent the night trapped by the shirt, when asked why he didn't just ring up a dummy sale to open the till the stupid man explained that he was too honest to do that and was afraid it would affect his accounts :eek:

When asked how she had affected the rescue Miss Tilly replied " i just made a purchase any body would have done the same "

She continued on " I would have intervened last night if i had realised that the stupid man would have not acted himself, it just didn't occur to me that he would be so silly "

Stupid man recieved no injuries and the offending till has been sent to the scrap yard and replaced with one more intelligent than the man

Can you tell i am bored :D :8855::8855::8855:

Whoops - I forgot about the stupid man. Oh well, he'll just have to wait til tomorrow :D

Mrs Sandwich was back :rolleyes:

I still don't feel like part of the team. Somebody from my old team came for a chat today which was nice. The days are long and boring enough without being sat there in silence for most of the day :)

They're all going for a curry one day next week cos it's someones birthday. They've invited me but knowing my luck they'll shove me on the end all by myself. If Mr Grumpys going I'm not gonna bother.

I've never sat with so many boring people before :rolleyes:

I don't know if I'm just having a full day or if Trev is doing his magic but I haven't had my tea cos I feel proper full - stuffed actually.

Today I've had
Br 2 quorn sos egg beans and mushrooms
Din soup and a roll (B)
crisps (6 syns) kitkat (5 syns)

Not only do I feel full but I didn't enjoy the kitkat like I normally would. It wasn't that it tasted nasty it's just that it didn't taste as nice as normal.

I think it's too early for Trev to be working but my positives for today are
1) feeling full
2) chocolate not as yummy as usual
3) full of energy - I really have felt so much more awake since listening to Trev :)

Who knows maybe I'll feel starving tomorrow but one day at a time and todays a gud one :D

I am like that 99% of the time now. Today I have not stuck to plan for obvious reasons but I have just had my 3 meals, sensible but not sw friendly (well ish) then I bought choccie for the kids and chris gave me a bite of his crunchie and 3 aero bubbles which I ate, but didn't crave more, in fact did nothng for me :eek: :D

OMG Tilly!

How can so many things happen to one person???

I'm still laughing from the stupid man and that was two pages ago!

I think you should write a book!

Had a nice day at work today :eek:

Trev messed with me last night and I couldn't get to sleep so I couldn't get up this morning. But the advantage of working flexi times means I can roll into work at 10.30am :D

The day flew by for a change :)

I intended to go for the curry in the hope that I'll get to know the rest of the group. I don't want to look antisocial before I've got to know them ;)

Intended as in my mind had already decided. The curry is next week and I will be going.

Hope this makes sense :)

Makes more sense than most of the other posts on your diary hun...! ;) :bolt:

Cudnt u dump the lot of em and come for a curry with us instead???

Back