Tillymax is trying again

Morning Tilly, Curry sounds like a great idea, cos if they're still boring you at least you'll have some yummy food to keep you occupied :giggle:, have a good day lovely lady xxxxxx

Hope you're feeling better Lily and I love the new pic.

I'm sorry everyone but I haven't got time to post or catch up with you all. Everythings ok and I'll hopefully have a bit of time tomorrow :)

Hope you're feeling better Lily and I love the new pic.

I'm sorry everyone but I haven't got time to post or catch up with you all. Everythings ok and I'll hopefully have a bit of time tomorrow :)

Thanks hun, not feeling too bad today, still got this cough but it seems to be getting better :fingerscrossed: , yeah I thought it was a nice pic of me and the old git for a change :giggle:
Have a nice evening sweetie xxxxx

Hey Tilly, hope you're having a great day and if not then I have just one thing to say ...IT'S FRIDAY ...YOU HAVE THE WEEKEND OFF WORK YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY :giggle: xxxxxxxxxxx

I've had an idea :eek:

we should find out where you are going for the curry and book the next door table.

then we can put faces to names and you can escape every time it looks or gets boring :D:D:D:D

interesting to view tax people out of there own enviroment :8855:

That's a really good idea. Tax people are usually the drunks in the corner :rolleyes:

It's gonna be a long 2 weeks. The woman I sit next to has gone into hospital and will be off for a couple of weeks which leaves me with Mr Grumpy and Mrs Sandwich. Mr Grumpy spoke once today - he's really hard work and I was falling asleep by 9am. Then Mrs Sandwich spent 45 mins telling me what she'd do if she won the lottery. She went into great detail about trust funds etc. I was snoring by 10am :rolleyes:

The day got better though :D

After work yesterday me and Emma went to see Arthur Christmas which we enjoyed. The little kids who were in the cinema had more fun jumping up and down the stairs than watching the film.

Husband wants me so will continue later.

That's a really good idea. Tax people are usually the drunks in the corner :rolleyes:

It's gonna be a long 2 weeks. The woman I sit next to has gone into hospital and will be off for a couple of weeks which leaves me with Mr Grumpy and Mrs Sandwich. Mr Grumpy spoke once today - he's really hard work and I was falling asleep by 9am. Then Mrs Sandwich spent 45 mins telling me what she'd do if she won the lottery. She went into great detail about trust funds etc. I was snoring by 10am :rolleyes:

The day got better though :D

After work yesterday me and Emma went to see Arthur Christmas which we enjoyed. The little kids who were in the cinema had more fun jumping up and down the stairs than watching the film.

Husband wants me so will continue later.

Hey Tilly,
If that were me with Mrs Sandwich, I would find the most boring subject you could find over the weekend and read up on it, then Monday spend all day droning on and on about it and never let her get a word in edgeways :8855:, that'll cure her I reckon :giggle:
I would love to see that Film no one wants to come with me though :cry: and I'm not going alone :(
Have a lovely weekend sweetie xxxxxx

I'm not sure I'll be able to watch Arthur Christmas - he looks exactly like my brother and I'd be laughing all the way through! Even the advert makes me laugh out loud every time I see it!

We even showed the advert to my Gran, and she thought someone had made an actual cartoon of my brother! xx

Lily - I don't know which is worse, her talking or him not talking. Then there's Mrs Beeton in the corner who keeps going on about making cakes. I'm gonna do what you say and find a subject to bore them with - see how they like it :D

Sarah - I can't believe your brother looks like Arthur Christmas :D Arthur was lovely. Is your brother lovely?

I'm back by the way.

Today we went to see Twilight and enjoyed that too.

He's a spitting image! Most people think my brother's lovely, but I don't really. I suppose he would be more lovely if he wasn't my brother :giggle:Actually, he can be quite nice to me sometimes if he feels like it, more so now we're older x

Lily - I don't know which is worse, her talking or him not talking. Then there's Mrs Beeton in the corner who keeps going on about making cakes. I'm gonna do what you say and find a subject to bore them with - see how they like it :D

Sarah - I can't believe your brother looks like Arthur Christmas :D Arthur was lovely. Is your brother lovely?

I'm back by the way.

Today we went to see Twilight and enjoyed that too.

Ooooooh I have the subject, it's got to be fishing, cos every time Mal goes on about it I find myself nodding off :8855:
Now I am doubly jealous :jelous::jelous: Arthur Christmas and Twilight..got the hump now cos no one will go to cinema with me ...going off to sulk now :badmood: :grumble: xxxxx

Sarah - you and your brother sound just like my two.

Lily - get one of them cheap train tickets up here and come to the pics with me and Emma. I don't think I could talk about fishing - it would bore me, never mind them. I was thinking of talking about something interesting (don't know what though). They'd probably find an interesting conversation boring :D

Sarah - you and your brother sound just like my two.

Lily - get one of them cheap train tickets up here and come to the pics with me and Emma. I don't think I could talk about fishing - it would bore me, never mind them. I was thinking of talking about something interesting (don't know what though). They'd probably find an interesting conversation boring :D

Oh what a good idea on both counts, have to look into the train ticket and I love the idea of talking interesting stuff, they'd probably not have a clue what you were on about ....either that or they'll think you're just as clever as we do and they'll hold you in awe, might even put you up on a pedestal :giggle: xxxx

broadsbean said:
Tilly i think the tax people would have a fight on there hands for the drunk corner if there were any nurses in the room:eek::eek::eek:

trust me when nurses let there hair down they really let it down.:eek::eek::eek:

Soo true!

Back