Tillymax is trying again

Food for yesterday 20/11/11

Green day

Br porridge (B) milk (A) and syrup (2 syns)

Din baked pot cheese (A) and salad

Tea 2 quorn sos yorks (5 syns) mash peas and onion gravy (2.5 syns)

Snacks

Pear
Options (2 syns)
Toast (B) and jam (2 syns)
Grapes

Syns for the day

Thanks everyone for your wise words. I felt like a total failure cos I keep gaining rather than losing. I don't want to put any more back on so I'm taking it one day at a time.

As you can see I was 100% yesterday :D And so far I've been 100% today :D

I've had a few problems so that's probably what made me go stupid with food. That's something I need to work on. I need to find a different comfort instead of food.

Mr Grumpy is still hard work. I won't go into great detail but he was quite rude to me at one point today. He was good friends with the lad who didn't get the job so I'm up against it. I didn't invent the system so I don't know why he's taking it out on me. Anyway he can sod off cos I've got other things to worry about :rolleyes:

Went to the pics after work and saw Johnny English. It was better than I thought it would be :)

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm fed up of Christmas shopping. I don't have loads left to do but the last few bits are proving problamatic :sigh:

I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet! I know a couple of things that I'm getting people, but aside from those few little bits I haven't got a clue what I'm getting anybody! It's unusual for me, as normally by now I know what I'm getting everyone, and have done at least half of it by now, so you're well ahead of me xx

ditto

I have done diddly towards xmas shopping
come xmas eve I'm the mad frazzled woman
you often see standing in the long queue with
all the other frazzled sad saps

Pah to Mr Grumpy sorry excuse for a man

tillymax said:
I'm only organised cos I can't stand shopping when it's busy. Other people shopping when I'm shopping really gets on my nerves.

Here here !! I am usually finished christmas shopping by now but only just started. Am hoping to get it done before the rush begins.
Just been reading bout your struggle to stay on plan there seems to be so many of us at the moment. Taking one day at a time is working for me so far and at the end of each day before I go to bed I give myself a pat on the back for 'surviving ' another day. I know that surviving is not what this plan is about but for me right now that's how it feels.
I hope you manage to get back on plan :) we know we can do it we just need it to click back in place x

Here here !! I am usually finished christmas shopping by now but only just started. Am hoping to get it done before the rush begins.
Just been reading bout your struggle to stay on plan there seems to be so many of us at the moment. Taking one day at a time is working for me so far and at the end of each day before I go to bed I give myself a pat on the back for 'surviving ' another day. I know that surviving is not what this plan is about but for me right now that's how it feels.
I hope you manage to get back on plan :) we know we can do it we just need it to click back in place x

Sorry girls only got 4 pressies left to get, tree goes up Saturday, music already playing, having been stressed out of late its whats keeping me going just thinking of christmas, just love it.:giggle:
I think you are doing the right thing tilly taking one day at a time, you will defiantly get back on track and we will see you at that finish line, I think everyone feels like mellowing this time of year, sending you a big :bighug:xx

Afternoon Tilly

hope your day is not going to badly
and that Grumps is behaving himself
and Ol Sandwich knickers has found
something interesting to talk about this morning

and if non of the above
pah is it nearly hometime

I'm off now for the rest of the week :D

Been to see The Help today. I enjoyed it but you don't need to pay cinema prices to see it just wait til it's on tv. The book's supposed to be good too.

I'm just about clinging onto the wagon today but it's by my fingertips.

I need to get a good grip so I don't fall off :rolleyes:

I'll catch up with you all tomorrow when I've more time and I must remember to put my food on here.

It's tomorrow but I've booked the rest of the week off. I've got a few problems with my health at the moment so just need to rest this week. I won't miss anything cos they're going at dinnertime for an hour.

There'll be loads more times in the next few weeks cos the run up to Christmas means loads of going out.

Shame that you will miss it, or maybe not;), but your health is far more important xxxx

Hey Tilly, sorry to hear you're not doing too well with your health :bighug: lovely, hope you feel much better real soon.
Shame you're going to miss the curry, could have been interesting especially if you'd nodded off after they bored you to tears :giggle:
Get well soon lovely Tilly, gentle :hug99: for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Ey up Tilly hun, sorry to hear you're having a few health probs atm :(

:bighug:

Mn, I'm wondering who did we leave driving the wagon since we've all been falling out over the past week or two :giggle:

Not sure who's ruling my head, dunno if it's the fat woman or the breadaholic woman - just not been fancying proper meals and wanting to eat big slices of bakery bread with honey all the time, too darn nice!

I've still not made it up with Trevor yet :rolleyes: Thinking I might buy a fresh new paper diary to see if the newness helps my brain get back in gear, shall fetch one after my day in t'office tomorrow I think :) I didn't keep track of the 3 postive things per day at first, just marvelled at the odd journeys he took me on every night lol Must make more of an effort with him ;)

Hope you enjoy your time off - will you be busy or just taking it easy? xxxx

Well I'd better explain what my health issues are cos I don't want you all thinking I'm about to drop dead.

I suffer from vertigo and have done for 11 years. It came on one night and I was really sick and dizzy for 7 weeks. After that the dizziness started to settle a bit. I spent 3 years having various tests done including brain scans as all my symptoms resembled a brain tumour. Waiting for those reults was scarier than the actual illness.

I experience dizziness every day (no sarcastic comments you lot). They eventually decided that one of the balance sensors in my ear doesn't work properly so my brain was receiving mixed messages from my eyes and ears. Over the years my brain has learnt to just use the messages from my eyes unless something else is going on like a cold or other illness, stress, tiredness etc. The doctor explained that my brain blocks out the messages from my ears so I experience a lesser form of the dizziness daily but when something else comes along my brain gets overloaded and stops blocking the messages so I get the full force of my dizziness.

It started getting worse last week and Monday at work was pretty bad. I decided to book the rest of the week off to just try and relax in the hope that it doesn't get too strong and ruin Christmas. I've missed too many of those in the past.

If by the time I go back next week it hasn't settled I'll know it's either stress related or it could be the lighting where I'm sat. Either way would mean I'd have to tell my boss I do need to move. It was only last week I told her I didn't want to move. She'll think I'm a nutter.

That sound horrendous, 27 years ago I had a bout (only 1 thank god and touch wood) of Meniere's disease, which is an imbalance in the inner ear, that took 3 months to go, I was constantly dizzy (vertigo), and vomiting with it , had tinnitus too and even now have hearing loss in my right ear, so if you stand to my right and talk I am constantly saying Pardon and if my ears get too cold I also get pain in them and feel dizzy.... so can totally sympathise with how you feel, hope it clears up soon and you feel much better sweetie,.
No wonder you are clinging for dear life to the wagon, but not to worry hun I am here as are all the others to hold you in place or if you slip to give you a helping hand back up onto it :bighug: hunni, get well soon :flowers: :hug99: Oh and don't worry about your boss thinking your a nutter if they haven't realised that yet then they're stupid :giggle: xxxxxx

Yes it is horrendous Lily and I think that's why I felt very down about the diet this last week. I have to fight every single day just to get through it so the losing weight bit should be a doddle compared to that. Little things like flooring changing from caprets to wooden or cobbles to tarmac all affect me. Lighting - summer and autumn when the suns lower in the sky produces shadows and that affects me. When it's bad I can't even get out of bed so if I feel it start to get stronger I try to cut back or avoid situations that are gonna make it worse.

My pupils dilate. The bigger they are the dizzier I feel. When I first went to the doctors he said did you have something you shouldn't yesterday. My immediate thought was food :rolleyes: and I thought about it and said no I don't think so. He said are you sure. I was so shocked when I finally twigged he was talking about drugs.

You're right my boss knows I'm a nutter :D

Back