Tillymax is trying again

Hey Tilly..

Don't wait till you lose weight to start this list, lady!:D

Get yourself some killer heels to wear round the house if you have to.. i llloooovee shoes although i can't actually walk in some of mine i love to put them on and just look at them! :rotflmao:

That's brilliant. I think I will get some and just sit on the sofa in them. Hope nobody comes to the door cos I won't be able to get there to answer it :8855:

Seriously though I might just treat myself when I get my next stone off :D

goodmorning tilly i thought i would drop you some shoes in haha :dooney: also say a very :birthday: to your lovely daughter hope she has a fab day and lots of :bday:

catch u later clair xxx

Clair - I love those shoes but think they might need to be a bit bigger :)

Jackie - I might have to start off with a slight incline of a heel before I move onto the killers. It is a good idea to have some kind of reward though. Hubbie has bought me a charm for my charm bracelet for every 1/2 stone I've lost. I'll tell him it's killer heels for the target weight :)

I've had a lovely day. Daughter has gone out for a meal with her friends and there will be a suprise birthday cake there for her.:candle1: My mum made her a cake as well and I had a very small piece. My mum makes the best cakes in the world - it was yummy. Normally I would have had a much bigger piece but I was just as satisfied today with my small piece. I just hope the rest of them polish it off quick cos if I get the munchies I won't be able to resist.

Today ended up being green
Br weetabix (b) banana and milk (a)
snack pear
din baked potato and beans
snack pear
tea lasagne (3 syns) and salad
birthday cake - probably 2 million syns but I won't have any more today and hopefully it will be ok.
I've still got another heb to use so will have something later :D

Just need to get some exercise done now.

I managed to survive my daughters birthday without going too crazy on the syns so I'm feeling pretty proud of myself.

I managed to survive my daughters birthday without going too crazy on the syns so I'm feeling pretty proud of myself.

Great news :0clapper:first hurdle over, and you managed wonderfully..

Hope your daughter has had a lovely birthday..

I've had a very busy day toady and this is the first time I've had chance to write on here.

I didn't have my second heb yesterday - I forgot about it. Don't think I'll suffer from fibre deficiency :)

Daughters birthday was lovely. All the other kids who spent the night here have finally gone home. I don't know what teenage girls find to yabber on about but they never shut up :8855:

Today ended up green also -
br weetabix (b) and milk (a)
strawberries and yogurt
tea chilli and baked potato

I didn't get up until late so breakfast was later than usual and then I was out shopping so by the time I got back it was tea time. I've still got an heb to use so may have that later.

Tomorrow is weigh day. Every Saturday I am going to list what I have eaten during the week along with my weight loss. I should be able to see at a glance what's working and what isn't.

I'm gonna go and let the dog take me for a drag now. I haven't had chance to read your diaries today so hopefully I will get time later. Hope you've all had a good day :)

Good Evening Tillymax :D

Glad to hear your daughter had a great birthday and I can't say I know too much about teenage girls although I was obviously one once... But I was too hormonal to give a shi*e lol... I have 3 boys and my eldest is 15 and he won't talk at all! He just grunts at me. I spent all of my time teaching him to walk, talk and get dressed and now he wears his trousers half way down his backside, he slouches and drags his feet and he grunts at me when I ask him something! Oh the joys of teenagers lol :8855:

Glad to hear you are keeping regular thanks to yoru breakfast hahaha Just make sure you have 3 weetabix about an hr before wi and that will make sure you lose a few extra llbs before weighing in lol

Hope you are ok

Michelle x

Glad your daughter had a fab birthday and well done for being so good :D

Teenagers tell me about it. I have two teenage boys here 18 and 14, the 14 year old does the gruntin thing the 18 year old is out clubbing and will come home 'at some point' all good fun. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :)

This is a quick reference guide of what I have eaten over the past week so that I can see at a glance what works and what doesn’t

Saturday 18th EE June 1 heb and 1 hea 10.5 syns
Br pancakes (5 syns) strawberries and banana
Din baked potato, sweet corn, cottage cheese and salad
Tea bacon, lettuce, tomato, tcake (B) with cheese (½ A, other ½ in milk)
Snacks Grapes, Shape zero yogurt, Options (2 syns), 2 pieces Choc (3.5 syns) and strawberries

Sunday 19th June EE 1 heb 1 hea and 15 syns
Br pancakes (5 syns) strawberries and banana
Din baked potato, sweet corn, cottage cheese and salad
Tea ready meal (5 syns) cauliflower, mushrooms, peas and cheese (A)
Snacks Grapes, yogurt, 2 toast (B) and jam (2 syns)
3 syns for milk in coffees

Monday 20th June EE 1 heb 1 hea at least 7.5 syns
Br 2 sausage (5 syns) beans and mushrooms
Din braised beef, new potatoes, peas, cabbage and gravy (2.5 syns)
Tea Ham salad tcake (B)
Snacks Fresh orange (dont know syns), Strawberries, Muller yogurt and ham
Milk (A)

Tuesday 21st June EE 1 heb 1 hea 13 syns
Br weetabix (B) and milk (A) and banana
Din ham salad and salad cream (2.5 syns)
Tea Shepherds pie (1 syn) and veg
Snacks 2 pieces of choc (3.5 syns) and strawberries, Pear, Muller toffee frozen yogurt, Strawberries, Curly wurly (6 syns), SW chips
Found it hard toady - just wanted to eat everything

Wednesday 22nd June Green day 2 heb 2 hea 12 syns
Br weetabix (B) and banana and milk (A)
Din cheese (A) toastie (B) and salad
Tea fish fingers (4 syns) chips and beans
Snacks Muller frozen yogurt, Options (2 syns), Strawberries, Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Thursday 23rd June Green day 1 heb 2 hea 15 syns
Br weetabix (B) and banana and milk (A)
Din baked pot and beans
Tea Lasagne (3 syns) salad and mushrooms
Snacks Cake - (abt 12 syns), 3 pears
Didnt have a second heb

Friday 24th June Green day 2 heb 1 hea and 6.5 syns
Br weetabix (B) and milk (A)
Tea HM chilli and baked pot
Snacks 2 ryvitas (B) and cottage cheese, Strawberries and yogurt, Crisps (6.5 syns), Grapes

That resulted in a 5lb loss :wow:

:bliss:Tilly, fantastic loss!!

:talk017:

Smashed through your 2 stone loss!! Does this mean hubby's treating you to a new charm?

e.t.a. d'oh.. i was thinking 2 stone was 24lbs... you wouldn't know i work with numbers all day!!

Still a fabulous loss though!! x

Last edited:
I don't go to class. I've got slimming world online though so I can check for syns etc - don't know if I will renew it this time though.

But yes I did get sow cos I'm the only one doing it :)

Yayyyy slimmer of the week :8855:

5lbs loss is amazing and there was you thinking earlier in the week that things weren't looking so positive!

I have only used the site a few times to be honest and most of the syn values you can find on here or ask one of us that is online that has an online pass. You can always message me and I will look for you :D

I think I'm gonna have some red days this week. I've sorted some recipes out to try.

On Thursday it's my double 21st birthday and we are going out for a meal. Today is prom day for my daughter so we will be busy around midnight bringing kids back here to get changed and then they are going to a house party. She's never been to an all night party before so I may not be able to sleep until she gets home. The parents are at the party though so that makes me feel a bit better. My son has already gone out and he won't be back til the early hours. So it's just me and hubbie ;)

Today is a red day
br weetabix (B) and milk (A)
din all day breakfast salad and salad cream (2.5 syns)(recipe from sw book or website - can't remember which). I hadn't had this before and it was quite nice. A bit like a BLT without the T :D

I think I'm gonna try a cauliflower cheese bake recipe for tea. I like the cauliflower cheese I make already but might as well try this to see if there are any improvements I want to make to mine.

Body magic so far - dragging the exercise bike out of the study (it' actually the little bedromm but study sounds posher) into my bedroom to make room for all the prom dresses that will be hanging in there tonight. It's very heavy you know :)

Back