Tillymax is trying again

Mums aye, gotta love them. We get our entertainment value from them for sure.:p

Pleased to hear she's on the mend. Must be standard now to swab them when they go in.
DH had a heart scare a few months ago and they swabbed him while we were waiting for test results to come in. He was only there for about 12 hours!
She murmured something about mrsa inbetween chuntering about the cut backs. :rolleyes:

Todays food so far EE day

Br porridge (B) milk (A) yogurt and raspberries

Din Cajun pork burgers spicy wedges and salad

snack peach ripple lolly (2.5 syns)

For tea I think I'm gonna have Cajun Chicken spicy wedges and salad. I know it's nearly the same as dinner time but I want to try the recipe from July's magazine.

Hiya Tilly

Your food sounds really yummy! Hope your having a lovely day, catch up with you later Boo xxx

I've really enjoyed my food today. Don't know if it's cos I've eaten and drunk so much rubbish the last few days that I've liked it more than usual :)

Everybody liked tea. Even Emma who doesn't like spicy food. When I actually read the recipe it was just a case of sprinkling Cajun spice on the chicken. How easy's that. I had to read it twice to make sure I hadn't missed anything :8855:

I've planned next weeks meals too :D

I'll have a quick catch up and then back to the washing!

Blimey Tilly you should sooo organised, well done you! I think the simpilist recipes turn out to be the best Boo xxx

I've just made peach and blueberry cobbler and custard. I got a craving for crumble due to some people talking about it - you know who you are ;)

It was nice (will be better with a few tweaks) but I don't think it's worth 7.5 syns cos there wasn't enough crumble.

It serves 4 and noone else will touch it so I might have some tomorrow depending on what I'm craving. I might try freezing the rest.

Got loads of washing to do still. Think the neighbours might be adding theirs to my pile :8855:

Mmmm that sounds gorgeous... I know weight watchers do frozen crumbles but I don't know how many syns they are but I can check online if you want me to. They do a toffee apple one that my local Iceland store sells :D
Glad to hear that your Mums infection is clearing up. Do you know whether or not your Mum is a carrier of MRSA? My Mum was a carrier and so she was alot more likely to get it whenever she was in hospital.
Get you with planning the weeks meals already! Now that is organised :D

Yes please see how many syns they are.

No my mums not a carrier cos they test everyone before operations now. It's not suprising she caught it though cos the hospitals filthy and some of the staff are a bit thick :8855:

I'm trying to be organised cos I was so bad on holiday. I have big gains and small losses so I'm expecting bad news on Saturday when I weigh in.

Morning Tilly,
Mmmmmmmmm Steak and eggs for breakfast!....now you have started me thinking about that!;)

Was the 7.5 syns including the custard or not? I'm talking crumble by the way.
Cos if it was then I'd reckon that a bargain.:drool:

I just found an apple and custard strudel in the depths of the freezer. Thought how bad can it be, might have some next week.
80 syns the lot. :eek: Put me in a right bad mood. I've got 2 of them. :badmood:

Was the 7.5 syns including the custard or not? I'm talking crumble by the way.
Cos if it was then I'd reckon that a bargain.:drool:

I just found an apple and custard strudel in the depths of the freezer. Thought how bad can it be, might have some next week.
80 syns the lot. :eek: Put me in a right bad mood. I've got 2 of them. :badmood:

That's a hell of a lot of syns :eek:

Yes 7.5 syns for both but it wasn't proper cutard. It was basically a vanilla yogurt sweetener and corn flour so that part was only 1 syn.

It was too sweet. Maybe do it without the sweetener if I do it again. Don't think I will though. I'd rather syn proper custard or just put cold yogurt on it or icecream or .....

I'd better stop or I'll be getting my crumble up to 80 syns.

I've got loads of different crumble recipes and I'm gonna try them all until I find the one I like the best. If I think they're all rubbish I'll just save my syns and do a proper one as a treat.

Actually I've got loads of recipes I've got to try. Today I've made a banana icecream so I'll have some of that in a bit and let you know :)

Oh yeah, let us know. And any puds that turn out well. :D

Think I'll syn my real custard then. Its not so bad if you use a HXA.

Back