Tillymax is trying again

I'm sticking to Carte d'or from now on :D

I wouldn't mind but I don't eat ice cream that often :8855::8855::8855:

Would you mind working your way through all the recipes in the Aug/Sept mag now? :D

Fancied that strawberry ice cream, too. They made it look lovely, the liars. :mad:

Your menu today sounds blooming gorgeous, I do love a good red day! Shame about the icecream though...

Whoop you are such a star 10%!!

It disturbs me that they managed to make ice-cream yuk!! How did they manage that? (not sat here thinking I'd eat it anyway as ice-cream is ice-cream-honest!!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Tilly!

Just popping in to say hello!:)

Hope your having a fabulous wednesday!:rolleyes:x

Hiya Tilly

Just popping in to see how you are, hope the headache has well and truely gone for you. Catch up with you later Boo xxx

Hello everyone, it's the first chance I've had to come on here today.

Took mum for a check up at the hospital and we don't have to go back for 2 weeks. The doctor thinks the mrsa is improving but even six months down the line she could have problems. Because they've put a metal plate in the mrsa could have infected the metal already and if it has it could be months before it starts causing problems and they may have to remove it. Don't they just know how to make you feel better :)

Then I had a load of stuff to do for work. I've done as much as I can for now. Or should I say I've had enough and I'm not doing anymore today :8855:

The rioting got to Huddersfield last night but they managed to get it under control. Just a bit worried cos Emma's gone to Leeds to the cinema and a meal with friends and I hope nothing kicks off whilst she's out.

I'm cooking the sticky jerk chicken for tea. I don't suppose anyone will like it cos you should have seen there faces when I put it in the oven :D

tillymax said:
Hello everyone, it's the first chance I've had to come on here today.

Took mum for a check up at the hospital and we don't have to go back for 2 weeks. The doctor thinks the mrsa is improving but even six months down the line she could have problems. Because they've put a metal plate in the mrsa could have infected the metal already and if it has it could be months before it starts causing problems and they may have to remove it. Don't they just know how to make you feel better :)

Then I had a load of stuff to do for work. I've done as much as I can for now. Or should I say I've had enough and I'm not doing anymore today :8855:

The rioting got to Huddersfield last night but they managed to get it under control. Just a bit worried cos Emma's gone to Leeds to the cinema and a meal with friends and I hope nothing kicks off whilst she's out.

I'm cooking the sticky jerk chicken for tea. I don't suppose anyone will like it cos you should have seen there faces when I put it in the oven :D

Mmmmm .... Sticky Jerk Chicken sound Yummy!! :)

Hiya Tilly

I hope your mum feels better soon, I bet its a worry for you so I'm sending you a hug xx

Your dinner sounds yummy! If your family doesn't want it, send it my way :D:D

Hope your having a lovely evening, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Sorry about your Mum x

Tea sounds absolutely yummy, can I please have a takeout?

And I hope Emma gets home safe and sound xxx

Back