Tillymax is trying again

Mmmm, thank you for the mango chicken recipe, sounds lovely.

With all this scrummy eton mess talk, don't forget that if you had time and wanted to drop the syns right down you can make your own meringues from egg white and sweetner.... not for me though, I prefer shop bought white and crunchy ones!!

The Eaton mess was scrummy all bowls clean so all liked it. I did one tub quark with 2 options mixed in between six of us, and frozen mixed berries. was yum would def make it again. I may try it with yoghurt next time too

I fancy trying that mango chicken not sure who else will eat it my lot are a pain. Could have this on a red day? xxxxx

Does anybody know how many syns are in a Greggs gingerbread man.

As you can see I've been very naughty today. I've had 2 buns (4 syns), Eton mess (4.5 syns), velvet crunch (4 syns) and a gingerbread man. So that's 12.5 syns plus abt 50 for the gingerbread man.

It's been so odd today cos I haven't felt like proper food. I've got loads of lovely stuff I could make but I don't fancy any of it. I'd better not feel like this again tomorrow cos I'll never lose weight at this rate.

Jackie - yes you could do the mango chicken on a red day. I don't know if the sugar snap peas are free on red but if not just shove carrots or something else in.

A 50g gingerbread man is 10.5 syns (not sure if he's Greggs or not though lol).

Have a good time Tilly!

Is the lemon & garlic chicken the one out of the magazine, if so, it looks yummy:)

Hi there..well done on your loss so far...im a newbie and am looking forward to reading your threads to keep me motivated xx

We've decided we're going to the pics tonight to see Rise of The Apes and we're gonna let hubby and son come too :)

So as I'd prepared all the stuff for the lemon and garlic chicken I had it for dinner. I was only making it for 1 cos I knew the rest of them wouldn't eat it. I quite liked it and the butternut squash.

I've got some steak to use up and saw a mozerella steak recipe so I might do something along those lines. Well actually what I'm gonna do is chuck a hea of cathederal city light cheese on the top of the cooked steak, grill it and serve with salad.

I'm gonna take some alpen lights (heb) and a packet of velvet crunch (4 syns) to the pics. I don't know why we have to eat when we go to the pics cos if I was watching a dvd at home I wouldn't need a ton of popcorn and a bucket of cola - must remember to take water with me too :)

tillymax;4004377[FONT=Comic Sans MS said:
I don't know why we have to eat when we go to the pics cos if I was watching a dvd at home I wouldn't need a ton of popcorn and a bucket of cola - must remember to take water with me too :)[/FONT]

I came to that conclusion to a while back and stopped eating at the cinema.
After the first time I realised it didn't bother me at all. Was just a habit.

Do have a cappucinno tho. That was the swap that I did. Sometimes I just take water in tho if we're skint. :eek:

When life hit the skids a couple of years ago I started applying for the freebie preview tickets, just so I didn't have to give the cinema up as we couldn't afford it, and often would take water for me to drink and a 'pack up' for DH as he flew home from work to get there in time. Free night out! :D

Let us know how the film goes. I did a survey a bit ago and liked the look of the trailer but wondered how 'dark' the story would be. I'm easy scared. :ashamed0005:

Hi Tillymax,

Just wondering if you and Jackie had thought about doing a double act on stage at all...;) lol xx

I came to that conclusion to a while back and stopped eating at the cinema.
After the first time I realised it didn't bother me at all. Was just a habit.

Do have a cappucinno tho. That was the swap that I did. Sometimes I just take water in tho if we're skint. :eek:

When life hit the skids a couple of years ago I started applying for the freebie preview tickets, just so I didn't have to give the cinema up as we couldn't afford it, and often would take water for me to drink and a 'pack up' for DH as he flew home from work to get there in time. Free night out! :D

Let us know how the film goes. I did a survey a bit ago and liked the look of the trailer but wondered how 'dark' the story would be. I'm easy scared. :ashamed0005:

We both got a yearly pass for our birthdays and hubby and son can use the tickets I got from the Tesco vouchers - so it's free :D

I'm easily scared too. I remember being frightened to death watching Scooby Doo on Zombie Island - and I was a grown up not a kid :8855:

Might take a cushion to hide behind just in case ;)

OMG Tilly tena lady moment. That was so funny :D I hope we are both winners then :8855:

Hope your still being good. The thought of the losers prize is keeping me going :)

Hi Tillymax,

Just wondering if you and Jackie had thought about doing a double act on stage at all...;) lol xx

Now that could be the mini challenge for the week after and we could earn money :D

Back