Tillymax is trying again

Morning hun, hope your head's not sore, sounds like you and your Mum had a wicked day yesterday, I had this mental picture of her toppling like del boy did in fools and horses, really made me :giggle:
Have a great day hun, will catch up later after WI xx

Just come for a quick catch up before I start cleaning. I'm starving today so I might have a bacon buttie in a minute :)

Got the carpet man coming to measure up in a bit for the stairs. Actually I've got 2 different ones coming so if they come at the same time they can barter for my custom :D

Need to do the garden too but it looks like it's gonna rain. Oh what a shame I'll just have to have a lazy day.

Definately free, as white wine is made from green grapes;)

And I can see that Sugar is sticking to my advice about red wine free on red days...lol

Hope your head is o.k. this morning x

and you are proof it works as you are now at target lol :D (and very proud of you too) xx

Tilly be careful you've had no magic mushrooms won't you or you'll have wavy carpets too :8855: :8855:

Are you still my 100% buddy (other than the wine which was free anyway?)

xxxxxxxxx

I hope the bl**dy carpet is plain. If it ends up with a swirly pattern depending on the light I'll stop eating mushrooms :D

Yes I'm 100%. I need to be after Fridays pizza and drinks and yesterdays wine. Every morning when I get on the scales they show 1lb more than the day before. Need to do quite a bit just to get a STS.

Still deciding what to do for tea. I've got a chicken breast but just haven't decided how I want to cook it.

Hey Tilly! Just popped by to say hi after my holiday absence? How are things going? Glad to hear about your mum and you having lots of green day fun! xxxx

Hey Tilly! Just popped by to say hi after my holiday absence? How are things going? Glad to hear about your mum and you having lots of green day fun! xxxx

Might stick with green days now I know that white wine's syn free :D

Oh and by the way, sorry about all the spelling mistakes on your diary last night but as you can see I was slightly tipsy ;)

Oh that sounds yummy tilly, i had chips, it was pretty uninspired considering i actually have bacon in the fridge. Will have to use it tomorrow, hubby is eying it up for bacon sarnies!

Ooh, where can I find the creamy chicken and bacon recipe? It sounds lovely (though I'd have to swap the bacon for ham as hubby doesn't like it).

Ooh, where can I find the creamy chicken and bacon recipe? It sounds lovely (though I'd have to swap the bacon for ham as hubby doesn't like it).

This is the one on the recipe thread. But I think I copied it off Lily's diary and it was more or less the same. I just made it for one so didn't weigh or measure mushrooms, onions etc. I just chucked in the amount I thought I wanted. And I used 71g phili instead of the cheese triangles. It's really easy to make.

Creamy chicken and bacon
the creamy chicken and bacon was a recipe from irishchub so credit goes to them lol...
recipe is-
2 chicken breasts
4 rashers of smoked bacon (rind removed)
1 clove fresh garlic
Mushrooms
1/2 Onion
8 laughing cow light (counted as 1 hxa - as dish is between 2!)
Water

Chop chicken breast into bite size pieces and fry in little frylight over medium heat for 8 mins, chop bacon into strips and add to the pan - crush 1 clove of garlic and add to the pan, cook until chicken is browned then place in bowl to one side.

Chop onion thickly and cook in pan chicken was cooked in, halfway through cooking time add mushrooms, once cooked add to cooked chicken and bacon.

Put 8 laughing cow light triangles and a little water in a small pot over a low heat, whisk and stir until lumps are removed and sauce is warm - add your other cooked ingredients

Well done :)

Proud of you :)

I am shattered. Not much I can do about it really other than hope she sleeps :) shes on the mend but throat still sore and then shes restless :( I lost count how many times I got up,reckon it was about 15 :cry: I just want to go to bed and sleep till morning. a good sleep works wonders. Fingers crossed.xxxxxx

Hi !!! just popped in to say hello.:D

hugs xxxxx

Well done :)

Proud of you :)

I am shattered. Not much I can do about it really other than hope she sleeps :) shes on the mend but throat still sore and then shes restless :( I lost count how many times I got up,reckon it was about 15 :cry: I just want to go to bed and sleep till morning. a good sleep works wonders. Fingers crossed.xxxxxx

The joys of being a mum :rolleyes:

Even if she wasn't poorly she'd probably be wanting a lot more of you this week cos I assume she goes back to school next week and she'll be getting more nervous the closer it gets.

The joys of being a mum :rolleyes:

Even if she wasn't poorly she'd probably be wanting a lot more of you this week cos I assume she goes back to school next week and she'll be getting more nervous the closer it gets.

you are right :( she goes back a week today and shes worrying. Not sure how to help her cope to be honest :( hard isn't it xxxxx

Back