Tillymax is trying again

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do to make her realise it will be fine. Once she's started she'll be back to her normal self. In the meantime it's just carry on doing what you're doing - lots of cuddles and reassuarance.

I'll probably be a right moody cow next weekend cos I've to go back to work on Monday. My lot will probably do a disappearing act on Sunday just to avoid my mood.

think the mood will be shared - im back monday too :(

well done on getting straight back to it after your wine - im sure any excess gain will be gone soon :) xxx

You are right Tilly. Its not made easier by her being poorly. Shes so clingy. I love her to bits but have to work and get some jobs done and I feel like I have something clinging to my leg and crying in my ear all day. I keep having to count to ten and remind myself shes ill so I don't get cross :( bad mummy. tiredness isn't helping. I have zero patience when I am tired.

How poo you have to go back to work Monday. :( maybe we'll win the lotto saturday :D xxxxxxx

I'm back on Monday too! I have the blues already.This weather isn't helping! I'm sure once we've been at work for about 10 minutes it will feel like we never left! xxx

Good Morning :D

I feel much better knowing that lots of you will be in a bad mood about going back to work too. That sounds awful but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Hope you got some sleep Jackie.

I haven't decided whether to go red or green today. I haven't been up long so haven't eaten anything yet. I'm gonna have a catch up on here and then decide what I fancy for tea. Once I know what's for tea I can work backwards :)

Oh no!

I was getting all excited and happy cos I'm NOT working on Monday...and now I feel all left out! :'(

I wanna be in your gang and be miserable too :(

Hiya Tilly

Wow you go girl! 100% does feel good doesn't it! :D

Hope your having a fabby evening, catch up with you later Boo xxx

have another go - bet youll be surprised how much further you get :)

i find its just putting the dvd on / starting the exercise thats the hardest.. once im doing it its not too bad :D

well done for being 100% xxx

Back