Tillymax is trying again

find something to do.. i have been known to start cleaning windows and hoovering at 10/11 at night to keep me away from the fridge :p

my neighbours loved me :D

find something to do.. i have been known to start cleaning windows and hoovering at 10/11 at night to keep me away from the fridge :p

my neighbours loved me :D

I've done everything cos I've felt like this all day. The only thing I need to do is clean the fridge but I'd better leave that for now :rolleyes:

I'm going on the kareoke with daughter - my neighbours love me too :D

I love rockband - keeps me busy for a couple of hours with no nibbling and lots of water drinking. My neighbours probably hate me 'cause I like doing slipknot songs nearly everytime I play lol

Get some fruit down you if y'feeling unbearably nibbly. Had all your hexes too? x

Nom nom...I just had a very nommy pud...I had some pineapple in the fridge that malcy had cut up for me earlier and I added that to it along with the raspberries and strawberries...I can highly recommend them all lol, was going to take a pic to show you, but it was calling me and telling me to get my butt over here sharpish. EAT ME..EAT ME...I tried to ignore it long enough to take one :gimi:, but I am just a poor weak woman and I had to obey :p...I have to say Tilly that was worth every single bit of the 5 syns...I am so full, was better than that darn cupcake that haunted me all week....can't wait till later in the week and then I can have another one ..I don't like having anything like that too often, i always seem to gain if I do.:wave_cry:
I am off to work off some of this bloat :rolleyes: or shall I just have a :coffee: hmm decisions xxxx

Morning Tilly,
Hope you're having a great day and last nights Karaoke didn't wear you..or your neighbours come to that...out too much lol xxx

Just got in from work and I'm eating my dinner cos I forgot to take it with me :(

I remembered my fruit so I ate that but by 1pm I had to resort to a club biscuit from the office biscuit tin. When I say tin I actually mean cupboard full of junk food. I thought that was the better option to keep me going til I got home cos I have to walk past Greggs to get to the bus station.

I'm gonna see what you're all up to and then I'm gonna sort out what I'm taking to work tomorrow :)

Hi hun, well done on it just being the club, could have been a whole lot worse and that club is easy to work into your syns.
Hope you're having a good day anyway's xx

Ooooh I'm going out on Friday again. I hardly ever go out and now I'm going out 2 weeks in a row.

Going drinking straight from work. We'll start around 2pm so I'll probably be home for 6pm :8855:

Right then my plan of action is to cut back on syns all week (apart from today cos I've already had a fair few) and then I can have lots of vodka :D

Theres a few of us go out every so often and we meet up with someone we used to work with. Can't wait cos we have a good old moan about everything - along with a load of laughs :)

Indeed, a club biscuit is probably better synwise than a greggs pasty... think I'd prefer the latter though lol

Are you getting some exercise/body magic in too? Might be a good idea if you're having a big splurge the day before WI x

Are you getting some exercise/body magic in too? Might be a good idea if you're having a big splurge the day before WI x

Don't use that swear word on my diary :8855:

Only kidding. My daily exercise consits of the following on a week day. 5 minute walk to bus stop. 10 minute walk to work from bus station. Reverse that for going home. I have three dogs and take them for a walk. I take them all separately cos that means I'm walking for longer.

Also everyday there is some form of dancing around the room like a loon with my dughter for 15 to 30 mins.

Then sometimes I do an exercise dvd. I need to get so I'm doing this everyday as well.

Friday should be ok. It doesn't usually involve food. I only need to syn 1 vodka cos any more than that and I pee it straight back out so it must be syn free :8855:

Hubbies work are bl**dy annoying me. In a few weeks he will still work at the same place but all employees will transfer to an employment management company. They've just given them all tax forms to fill in which means his wage will be buggered up for weeks if not years to come - I should know ;)

They've also altered all pay days so the end of this month should be fun as all bills and mortgage are paid from the bank at the end of the month :rolleyes:

All they keep saying when asked if there will be redundancies is there will be changes. Well they can sod off cos hubbie needs to work so that I can give up :)

aww Tilly. I hate changes like that. Lets hope it goes smoother than you think. ;)

Dh's job has been through so many changes in the past couple of years, one of the reasons he wants out but where to go these days?

Hiya Tilly

Sorry to hear your having troubles with hubbies job, my job has been restructured so many times I can't even remember my own job title lol

Glad your doing body magic, actaully cant want until I can exercise again, could do with having my long walks again, I strangely miss them lol, anyhoo catch up with you soon Boo xxx

Don't use that swear word on my diary :8855:

Only kidding. My daily exercise consits of the following on a week day. 5 minute walk to bus stop. 10 minute walk to work from bus station. Reverse that for going home. I have three dogs and take them for a walk. I take them all separately cos that means I'm walking for longer.

Also everyday there is some form of dancing around the room like a loon with my dughter for 15 to 30 mins.

Then sometimes I do an exercise dvd. I need to get so I'm doing this everyday as well.

Friday should be ok. It doesn't usually involve food. I only need to syn 1 vodka cos any more than that and I pee it straight back out so it must be syn free :8855:

Sorry! I've such a foul mouth on me at times :giggle:

Mn hope the hubby job/change in paydays doesn't cause too much struggle for you both. Some cheap green days may be in order?

I think employment all over the place is being messed about with atm. In theory my job won't exist in a few years if/when Universal Credit comes in. Don't wanna lose the luxury of home working :grumble: I've been spoiled by it lol

Hi Tilly,

I'm sorry to hear hubby's being messed around at work. It's a worry you could do without isn't it? :sigh:

I'm impressed with all your exercise btw! I should imagine walking three dogs is excellent bm! :chores016::chores016::chores016:

Back