Tillymax is trying again

I've been writing them down in bed just before I "do" Trevor :eek:

I'm still gonna do that but will also do the morning one on a weekend and hols cos I've got time to write them down. It does make you feel even more positive. Thanks for starting all this Jackie :D

What are these discs? Like the magnet things or compact discs for listening to?
I don't know any Trevors that make you lose weight. :confused:

Is he off the telly? A life coach maybe?

Googled Trevor and I'm guessing this isn't what got you all excited. :rolleyes:

31G5h242avL._AA115_.jpg

:giggles: at the picture of Trevor was Trevor a tank engine ? I can't remember
I now have vision of Slimpod Trevor as the Fat controller hahaha!!

Had to admit I missed the 'slimpod' mention. Actually didn't have a clue what that meant but when I googled that I found 'Trevor' , the real one. ;)

Is he any good then?

:eek: :eek:

Shameful behavior

You Strumpet You :giggle:

You know me so well. Have we met ;)

Kally :giggle:

I can't always write them in the morning but by the end of the day I usually have a list. :D

Don't know about you but since all the positivity I feel so much better in myself :D xxxxx

It's easier on a night cos you've all day to look back on to see how it's gone but actually spending time to see how I felt this morning was good too. I felt energetic but normally wouldn't notice. I always notice when I feel tired though :rolleyes:

What are these discs? Like the magnet things or compact discs for listening to?
I don't know any Trevors that make you lose weight. :confused:

Is he off the telly? A life coach maybe?

Googled Trevor and I'm guessing this isn't what got you all excited. :rolleyes:

31G5h242avL._AA115_.jpg

Awww I prefer this Trevor :D

:giggles: at the picture of Trevor was Trevor a tank engine ? I can't remember
I now have vision of Slimpod Trevor as the Fat controller hahaha!!

He is the fat controller. At least that's what I'm hoping :)

Had to admit I missed the 'slimpod' mention. Actually didn't have a clue what that meant but when I googled that I found 'Trevor' , the real one. ;)

Is he any good then?

It was Jackie who started it and she completely changed so I thought I'd have a go. I listened for about a week and then stopped - can't remember why.

I started again this week and I'm on day 3. I've decided to eat what I want and see how it goes. All you have to do is listen to the cd or mp3 dowload for 10 mins everyday for 21 days - it may take longer but it's no hardship so it doesn't matter. I usually fall asleep but that's ok. You also need to write down at least 3 positives a day.
Today I've really noticed that I haven't thought about food. I've certainly eaten a lot less. I didn't have lunch but didn't notice til I came to cook the tea :eek:
I'm gonna do the full 21 days and I'll let you know how it goes with my attitude to food and weight loss.

I was skeptical Crumble about slimpods, but not anymore, because they are re-educating our minds and our relationship with food,. Keeping it simple really in my mind they put food to the back of your mind rather than the forefront, they help us to stop when full again rather than keep eating, to accept ok to leave food on our plates, to become more confident gradually

Just read my diary I see big changes in me :D

Glad you restarted them Tilly. I also think its important within reason to go with the flow foodwise rather than try to be too strict, okay at first this means we won't see huge losses but as I dont anyway I am not losing out :giggle: xxxxxxxxxxx

Good Morning :D

Todays positives

1) I woke up

2) I planned everything I'm gonna get done today before I'd even had a coffee :eek:

3) I feel happy :D

I think the slimpods are giving me back some control. Normally I feel guilty if I have naughty foods even if they are part of my syns. I didn't feel that yesterday. I enjoyed what I had without the guilt - it was just food. I'm not very good at explaining it so I hope it makes sense. I feel free.

Food for yesterday 18/12/11

Breakfast
porridge and milk

Tea
2 quorn sos aunt bessies roast pots (mine are much nicer than hers), peas and gravy

Glass of wine
3 of Emmas home made biscuits (they were only little and she wanted me to try each shape)
grapes
Packet of cheese and onion crisps

If Emma hadn't made biscuits I wouldn't have had them but being a perfect parent I had to try them ;)

What time are we having bacon? Is it breakfast, dinner, tea or are we having an extra meal :)

Well done on the positives again hun, we all seem to be less daunted by the food and making better choices or forgiving ourselves our syns :giggle: sorry about the pun. I would have tried all 3 shapes of the biccies too, have to be a perfect parent for sure.
Was wondering the same here about the sarnie, have put it down as lunch but easily change that (had brekkie at 7am so well ready for more :8855:) .
xxxxxx

I'll have to pretend that I am having bacon, as the only bacon in the fridge is the streaky one for the turkey, and please, no please, don't tempt me to open that and have some really crispy bacon sarnies!:eek:

hahahaha

todays positive

1) I woke up

love it hahahaha

sorry once I've stopped chuckling I'll read the rest

Last edited:
Kally that will be my first positive every day. If I ever don't write it you'll know I'm no longer here :rolleyes:

Bacon for lunch then. I don't know what time I'll be having lunch cos I feel really full. OMG I feel full :eek:

Hubbie has been buying pringles and doritos and heroes and ritz crackers and all sorts of other naughty foods. Normally I'd be either stuffing my face with them or trying really hard to pretend they're not there. Today though I'm not bothered. I don't want them. I also feel that when I do want one I'll still be in control and won't end up shovelling the lot down my throat.

I know it's early days and anything could happen but I have to write down the changes I notice so I can look back on them.

I'm only listening to the drop dress sizes one at the moment. I think my brain can't cope with too much info at once :rolleyes: After 21 days I'm gonna add the chillpod and then after another 21 days the choccie one.

Good evening :D

I've been food shopping today. I'm ready for Christmas so Santa can come right now :D

Yesterday hubbie said "would you like something from my selection box" (no filthy thoughts here) and I said no thanks. It just happened without me even thinking. Normally I'd have had something. I'm really pleased. It's not a big thing for most of you but for me it's massive. I turned down chocolate :eek:

I haven't been able to finish my meals today :eek:

I went to my mums and there were sweets, nuts chocolates etc all dotted about in dishes. Normally I'd take handfuls from each bowl but today I just looked at them and didn't want any :eek:

I've now got sweets, chocs, nuts etc dotted around my living room and it's not bothering me. If I want some I can have them but right now I don't :eek:

I was trying to explain this wonderful feeling to hubbie and he looked at me like I was mad. He said it's just food. I told him that for me it's not just food. I'm obsessed. I think about food all the time - what to eat, when to have it, what can I eat that I shouldn't etc. Even if I'm not hungry I'll eat chocolate or crisps etc cos if I don't they might get eaten without me having any. That feeling has gone. It's just food. If it gets eaten and I haven't had any I can always buy or make more if I want some. I hope this feeling never leaves me cos it's lovely to be in control.

I'm gonna catch up with you all and then I'm going for a walk with the dogs. I hope people haven't pulled their curtains on cos I want to have a nosy :D

Back