Tillymax is trying again

Good afternoon

Yesterday I had a good day and felt normal. When I say normal I mean my normal which is not what other people would call normal so don't worry cos when I get back to normal I will still be a nutter.

I went out a few times yesterday for the first time in about a week. I was very anxious but felt able to do it which is a vast improvement on last week. I did the deep breathing thing and felt very light headed when I got home so must have overdone it with the breathing :D

Today is a bad day again but at least I've had one good day in the last three weeks. Can't wait for the second.

I haven't felt up to posting but even if I had I haven't had a minute to myself. There has been someone with me constatntly. I think my family must have been really worried about me for them not to leave me on my own. Thing is I like my own company and will be glad when I get a bit of time just for me. The first time that's gonna happen is Monday :rolleyes:

I might spend all day on Monday just catching up on here. Hope you're all ok and I'll check up on you on Monday xx

The good days will come, pet. ;)

Trouble when you're really ill is that you miss the full potential of milking it for all its worth with the family.
Can't you be sending them on little errands to get a few precious moments of 'me' time.
Library? chocolate run?
Get them doing the ironing while you take a breather with the dogs? (mums are good a that. :D)

Bet if you said you wanted to do an hour of weeding in the back garden you'd get time alone. :rolleyes:

Hey sweetie, hope you managed to get some me time....I usually ask mine to do a good clean up, that soon gets rid of them and gives me some time alone :giggle:
Take care lovely Tilly, miss you sh*tloads :hug99: xxxx

Glad you had a good day Tilly :) They will start to come more often and be closer together and before you know it there will be more good days than bad :)

Hope you're ok :bighug: xx

Hey Tilly, I'm really missing my Tilly fix, we all are.....hope today was a good one and if not then :fingerscrossed: that more will come soon.
Hurry back lovely mad Tilly, :hug99: xxxxx

Back