Tillymax is trying again

I think you are getting better Tilly, your sense of humour is back.............you will soon have us giggling again.

Dress code for the garden...............huge brimmed hat to keep an interestingly pale complexion until after the boss has been and gone and then on with the bikini and tan, tan, tan. The feeling of the sun on your body is so good for the soul.

Thinking of you Tilly xxxx

The doctors receptionist rang this moning to cancel my appointment cos the doctors ill :eek:
I think the doc looked at her patient list and saw my name on it and decided she couldn't cope with me moaning at her. Whoops - I've pushed the doc over the edge ;)

One of mine was struck off for faking prescriptions for drugs and taking them himself (truthfully). Said it was stress.

Reckon there was a few of us felt a tad of responsibility for that poor guy. :rolleyes:

Time to pop in say hello
hope things are going okay with you Tilly
and you are taking care of yourself lovely xx

I am glad you came in to say morning to our lovely Tilly Kally cos it reminded me that I had said to myself last night that I must visit Tilly and hope that she was in.

Hope you are doing o.k. Tilly,

much love, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi from me too Tilly. I am missing you

hugs xxxx

Can anyone contact Tilly even if it just to let her know we are all thinking of her.

Tilly if you are reading this we all miss you and I am a bit concerned,

hugs xxxxxxxx

Can anyone contact Tilly even if it just to let her know we are all thinking of her.

Tilly if you are reading this we all miss you and I am a bit concerned,

hugs xxxxxxxx

Sue lovely, I annoy Tilly daily :giggle:

Shes okay little steps. Still very anxious and not back at work yet. Think shes back at the Drs tomorrow. I will get in touch and tell her about all the messages :) :bighug: x

Thanks Jackie.

Be sure to give her my love and tell her I need her and her wonderful sense of humour...........she is so missed. xxx

Back