Tillymax is trying again

Hey Jackie, please tell Tilly that I too am thinking of her and wishing her well, not been able to visit any diaries just of late but doesn't mean I'm not thinking of her , miss you Tilly it's not the same here without you hun :hug99: xxxxx

Awww thanks for all the lovely messages. I'm sorry I've abandoned you all. I had a really bad week last week but the docs gonna change my tablets so hopefully things will settle down soon.

I have no idea what the hell I'm doing cos everything looks different on here but hopefully it will type my message cos I aren't bl**dy doing it twice.

I will try and check up on some of you tomorrow. The biggest problem I've got is the laptop doesn't work at all now so I've got to come on the proper computer and it's not the same. When I'm on here on the laptop I slob out on the couch and it feels like I'm having a natter with my mates but when I'm on the computer it feels more formal.

I've got to go again. Thanks again for being so lovely

Morning lovely, good to see you xx

Am I the only one who finds it really hard to slob out on the sofa while on here? I can't get used to not using a mouse so I have to have a hard surface lol ....hey I only just got used to using a cordless mouse...don't rush me :giggle:

Hope the change of tablets helps and that you are feeling more like your old self soon hun ..take care lovely :bighug: xxxx :hug99: xxxx

Last edited:
Hi Tilly, what a joy to see you again.!!

Hopefully the tablets will do the job and do it soon,

hugs xxxxx

Morning lovely, good to see you xx

Am I the only one who finds it really hard to slob out on the sofa while on here? I can't get used to not using a mouse so I have to have a hard surface lol ....hey I only just got used to using a cordless mouse...don't rush me :giggle:

Hope the change of tablets helps hun and that you are feeling more like your old self soon hun ..take care lovely :bighug: xxxx :hug99: xxxx

No, Lily you are not the only one, I prefer using a desktop pc and mouse, or if I use one of the laptops, I still use a mouse.

I've decided I'm gonna catch up on one diary every day cos it's a bit overwhelimg trying to catch up all at once. It's cos you lot talk and talk and talk ;)

Also I don't want to miss the sun cos it might be all we get for the year.

My daughters gone to London today. I don't know how I'll be cos I've noticed that if one of my family is out I get more anxious. I never used to feel like that. In fact I couldn't wait to shove them all out of the door.

Emma's not a morning person and usually she gets up and sits staring into space for half an hour, then has breakfast, then spends at least two hours doing her hair and makeup. This morning she got a text from a lad at 8.30 whilst she was still in bed. She got up, got ready and was on the bus by 9 so she could see him before she went to London. The things we do for the weaker sex :rolleyes:
I'm wondering if she might be a bit mental too cos the lads going to London as well so she didn't need to rush and meet him.

Right I'm coming to check up on one of you and hopefully I should be up to date with you all in the next fortnight :D

Lovely to see you back and posting Tilly...don't worry about catching up kitten as and when ...
But its lovely to get an update from you x

I've had a lovely day. I cleaned the house and did the garden and everything looks lovely :)

But the bestest thing happened to me this morning. My son's going to America in June and he won't be here for my birthday. This morning he gave me a present and said Happy Birthday. It was this laptop that I'm typing on now :eek: I couldn't believe it. He said he bought it cos even though I've been ill, I've still looked after them all and it was time for me to look after me for a change. He said all sorts of lovely things and I cried :rolleyes:

I love it and I will be able to catch up whenever I want to now :D

I got a text from my daughter this morning saying she wasn't well. I felt so sorry for her cos she's in London with college and I was thinking it's not fair when you get ill and you're trying to have fun. It's funny how quickly my attitude changed to serves you right once I found out she'd actually got a hangover :rolleyes:

I feel really good today and it's not just the laptop. It's more the words he said. I have a wonderful family and they really care about me - that's the only thing in the whole wide world that matters.

That's such a lovely thing for your son to do, and what he said is lovely too. You obviously have a great family Tilly, you must be very proud :)

Also, it's great to hear you sounding so positive :D xx

What a very nice son . Obviously well brought up, but then look at his very nice mum and it is no surprise !!!

Looking forward to more laptop entries,

hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow tilly what a positive post, have lovely of your son. Its good to be apprieciated isn't it.

heres to lots more good days honey cos i am so glad you have such a good day xxxx:happy036:

xxxxx

Having a good day makes all the difference. It makes you feel like you instead of feeling lost

Aw that's lovely Tilly! Makes all the hard work worth it.

Po xxx

I felt like the best and most loved parent in the world yesterday.

:wow: Tilly thats just so so lovely :cry: :bighug: how cool is that :D:D:D:D:D:D hope you are okay sweetie xxxxxxxxx

I felt really guilty cos it was only the other day that I was moaning about him on the phone to you. I wonder if he heard :rolleyes:

That's such a lovely thing for your son to do, and what he said is lovely too. You obviously have a great family Tilly, you must be very proud :)

Also, it's great to hear you sounding so positive :D xx

I have a brilliant family. I've always been proud of my hubbie and kids but the way they've been since I've been ill has been fantastic. They have been so supportive and understanding :)

What a very nice son . Obviously well brought up, but then look at his very nice mum and it is no surprise !!!

Looking forward to more laptop entries,

hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They get all their good behaviours from me. Anything bad comes from their father ;)

Good morning :D

It's colder this morning.

My beautiful daughter comes home today so I'm having a quick catch up now cos I will be busy finding out what she's been up to later. Also I'm trying to put off doing the ironing.

:bighug: don't feel guilty lovely at the end of the day we were being honest weren't we, and yep hes made it all up to you (wish Matt would :giggle: ) but what we said was still true and made us both feel better to realise its teenage lads /well teenagers in general or a certain breed of them :8855: xxxxx

Back