Time flies when you are enjoying yourself....

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Well it is 2 years ago that I reached goal weight due to the wonder that is the Cambridge Diet (and also Lighterlife as I started on that!).

I am still at goal weight (I am 0.3 of a pound different this morning than I was 2 years ago!)

I have managed to sort out my head, learn a few tricks, eat a bit healthier, say no to the 2nd pudding and then keeping the weight off isn't actually that hard.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me out over the past couple of years, it is cool being slim and the next goal is now to make it 3 years since I managed to get here, won't be a problem ;-)

Mike

Hi Mike

What a fantastic inspiration you are to all and a constant support. Huge congratulations on your maintenance anniversary! I've said it before and will say it again, thank you!

Gx

awesomewag2.gif

Congratulations and well done Mike on your fantastic achievement!!!!

I have managed to sort out my head, learn a few tricks, eat a bit healthier, say no to the 2nd pudding and then keeping the weight off isn't actually that hard

252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif

Love Mini xxx

you my man .............are a giver in life .......... well done xx

Thanks you lot :)

Mike

You are a real inspiration. Heres to many more happy years of maintaining.

Mike, congratulations on getting to your second anniversary. It is a fantastic achievement. Not seen any posts from you for a while, just wanted to say thanks for being around on my first few days of CD as you always seemed to be there to offer good advice.

hey ice. gosh thats gone quickly. I remember when you were doing LL on the discovery forum. Well done you. you've done so well x

Thats one in the eye for all those who say "you`ll put it all on when you go back to food" !!!

You really are an inspiration and give lots of good advice and suppport.
Happy maintenance Anniversary

:party0019:

Congratulations Mike on a fantastic achievement. Do you have a thread on your journey because I am sure it will make fascinating reading. You definitely have PMA. Positive mental attitude and I love it.

Congratulations Mike, I'm only new here but your signature was one of the first i read and it has inspired me to keep at this. I also use you as an example to all the begrudgers who tell me it'll all go back on once i start eating again! I hope i get to maintenance and am as happy in myself as you seem to be!

Purdey x

Well done mike.

The before and after photos of you still resonate with amazment to people who see it for the first time.

We are proud of you and keep up the good work!

Pierce

well done mike, you should be so proud of yourself!!

Hugs xx

Congratulations Ice mouse, you are an inspiration. Your journey and advise has kept me going. Thanks, we look forward to the next anniversary.

Back