Time flies

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
I meant to post this earlier but forgot but it was just an observation that occurred to me last Friday and I thought it might help people who are in the early days and weeks of LT.

I was driving my son to a friend's party after school and for some reason the date, 25th March, popped into my head. I suddenly realised that we were fast approaching the end of March - you know how time goes on and you suddenly wonder what happened to the month? But what I realised was that during February, my first month on the diet, although I can't say the time dragged particularly I think every day felt like a whole day with no food although I wasn't hungry at all. But during March I'd stopped feeling like this. I'm no longer counting the days and can honestly say I'm coasting. I'm also feeling great about being able to get into smaller clothes and no longer feeling like the fat bird everywhere I go. I am loving feeling normal sized. So if you're in the early days and finding it a struggle please keep on going. It will be so worth it. Good luck to everyone. You're all stars and so deserving of fabulous, slim healthy bodies.

That is so good to hear!

i can't wait to be at the stage where I no longer feel like an oversize person and I don't feel like people just see the fat before they see the real you :D

Well done you doing so good im on week 3 now and im counting the days, good to know it gets easier just feels like its going so slow, but on the ups im chuffed with the weight loss this diet is really good
good luck

That is so good to hear!

i can't wait to be at the stage where I no longer feel like an oversize person and I don't feel like people just see the fat before they see the real you :D

Hi Poppy, well you are starting at just about a stone heavier than my starting weight but you are also two inches taller. So you could easily be where I am and feeling fantastic in just another 7 weeks. And as I said, the last four particularly have just flown by. Just stick with it.

Thanks this lovely post cate.even I wish to do as good as u. N knowing it's gets easier as the weeks go by is a motivation in itself. So thanks for boosting me up.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is so good to hear!

You'll be there in no time, Poppy. ;)

Well done you doing so good im on week 3 now and im counting the days, good to know it gets easier just feels like its going so slow, but on the ups im chuffed with the weight loss this diet is really good
good luck

I love LT. I've been such a failure on so many other diets that I'd pretty much given up and resigned myself to being a size 18 for the rest of my life, barring a miracle. And what do you know, one turned up in the form of LT. I liken it to be handed a magic formula for weightloss. I haven't looked back since I started this and have every intention of getting to goal and never going back to where I was again. Good luck with your own weight loss journey.

Thanks this lovely post cate.even I wish to do as good as u. N knowing it's gets easier as the weeks go by is a motivation in itself. So thanks for boosting me up.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad it gave you a boost. We all need one of those from time to time.

Back