Time for a change...100lbs to go in 2012

MissShoes

Well the 1st January is nearly here. The exante bumper pack has arrived.

I need to weigh in but I'm going to be around 15st 3lbs. My target is 8st which is perfect for me as I'm only 5ft 2.

Wish me luck :p

Forgot to say- I'll be doing Total Solution and weighing in on Sunday mornings then making my OH hide the scales until the next Sunday!

haha i did actually think about getting OH to hide the scales lol but sometimes it spurs me on being able to see my progress to get me throgh the first week. good luck hunni ill be just behind you about to restart xxx

We are the same weight now - and with the same target!

Mind you - you are the tall one as far as I am concerned! :D

Good luck to both of us for 2012, to shift that 100 pounds!

We are the same weight now - and with the same target!

Mind you - you are the tall one as far as I am concerned! :D

Good luck to both of us for 2012, to shift that 100 pounds!

Good luck to us both!!!:D

I think it's safe to say neither of us are particularly tall!

Hope day 1 is going well for you Darcy x

Day 1 is going well. I'm sipping a peppermint tea. One strawberry shake down- a bit bland, it's like synthetic milk with a vague hint of strawberry but I don't care. It's manageable and will do the trick.
250ml of water down with orange flavouring. Got a blackcurrant one on the go too. Will also try the peach today then another glass of plain water so 1 litre will be done.

Fine so far (although it's not been long!)

Like the chocolate and orange bar. The water flavourings are ok- need to get some bouillon powder. 1.5 litres of water done. Not hungry at all. OH is eating a pot noodle- which smells disgusting- which is definitely helping me stay on track!

Restarted today as I was back at work and have structure to my day (last night was a bit of a blip after sticking to it all day).

Had choc shake for brekkie and a couple of peppermint teas. Also bought bouillon which is fab- I'm more of a savoury person anyway so I suspect this will be a bit of a life saver.

Have tried a dr pepper zero, nice enough. Now finishing last bit of water. Have tried both bars and like both. In fact I like everything, it's just finding the routine and structure.

Will have vanilla shake later.

Need to work out how to make a vanilla latte with fresh coffee- I don't like instant stuff. Any ideas?

Good luck on your journey, I have about the same to loose and Im trying not to think about the bigger picture just taking one day at a time. I dont know about the coffee as I have used instant by making up a tiny bit with boiling water to dissolve and adding it to my shake.

MissShoes said:
Good luck to us both!!!:D

I think it's safe to say neither of us are particularly tall!

Hope day 1 is going well for you Darcy x

Lol I'm 5'2.5" which makes me the tall one lol

MissShoes said:
Restarted today as I was back at work and have structure to my day (last night was a bit of a blip after sticking to it all day).

Had choc shake for brekkie and a couple of peppermint teas. Also bought bouillon which is fab- I'm more of a savoury person anyway so I suspect this will be a bit of a life saver.

Have tried a dr pepper zero, nice enough. Now finishing last bit of water. Have tried both bars and like both. In fact I like everything, it's just finding the routine and structure.

Will have vanilla shake later.

Need to work out how to make a vanilla latte with fresh coffee- I don't like instant stuff. Any ideas?

I'd make the vanilla into a very thick cold paste then mix that with your fresh coffee x

Good day today.

Vanilla latte made with half a pot of fresh coffee and a vanilla shake made as normal and used as 'milk'. It was nice enough. I'm sure there are better methods but I don't like instant coffee.

Had toffee/raisin bar for lunch and just made do with my 2 litres of water throughout the day.

Dr Pepper Zero and Bouillon when I came in from work.

I think I need to have my water throughout the day and less liquid in the evening. The last couple of nights I've been drinking my water/fluids quite late at night so been feeling like a beached whale (more than normal) as I go to bed.

I feel much better getting it over with during the day.

I must say I'm really enjoying the bars as they feel 'real' and substantial. Not chewy, soya-like and fake like some of the CD bars. It's a shame there aren't more flavours of the bars and shakes. I'll just have to alternate them to keep some variety.

Day 3 gone well.

Had banana shake for brekkie, chocolate and orange bar for lunch and a hot chocolate shake for tea.

No coffee or bouillon today as I'm not really feeling it. Had Dr Pepper zero at lunch too. May have a mint tea later but might not. Had 2 litres of water by 7.30ish although ideally that'd be done by 5.30pm so I'm not to-ing and fro-ing to loo all evening!!

Looking forward to first week's weigh in.

Confession- I'm weighing myself daily as OH didn't hide the scales. It's nice seeing the number decrease even if it's in ounces as it gives me motivation for the day no to undo my hard work. Will carry on like this for a while I think.

First week's weigh in to be reported on Monday.

Just wanted to say hi......I'm just finishing day 2 and have a similar amount to lose as you....and I'm a short ass too!...

Personally I can't stand the bouillon, a bit too salty for me. But I can manage peppermint tea if I stick a sweetener in it.

As for the latte, I would make your coffee with 150 mls hot water and you vanilla shake with 100mls hot water, then mix the two together....

Hi all,

had a manic few days so not been posting- oops

Diet going well, first weigh in tomorrow for the week 1 loss to be recorded. Also recording my daily amounts on an iphone app which is great.

I haven't been 100% on the diet. For example yesterday I had a steamed salmon fillet for my evening meal instead of a shake. I know that's not sticking to it but in terms of ketosis it's fine. It will slow the weight loss but it will keep me on it.

What's been great is my social commitments- I have things to go to every few weeks- birthdays/meals/wedding and then a holiday in June so I have date to work towards.

Looking forward to posting in tomorrow with my loss!

Back