Time for a change

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by bellev8, 10 July 2011 Social URL.

1. bellev8

bellev8 Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers on my own
    Well I have decided to get this done sitting around and getting bigger by the day is not an option anymore, however I dont eat very much, sometimes I have a headache at about 4pm and then realise i have not had anything to eat.I dont look at myself in the mirror and when I buy clothes I donbt bother trying them on it is too depressing, and just buy the biggest on the shelf and hope. I did however come home once with a top that was waaaaaaaaaay to big for mew but hay. i have to lose at least 60 pounds. I think I can do this no wait I KNOW I can do this. I have to as i have some health issues too that need sorting and they will not operate until I have lost some weight so for the sake of my kids and my own health and longlivity I have to do this.

Not always easy when you have no one to talk to about the weight loss or gain. So what i am hoping for from the forum is mutual support :)

I have got the weight watchers point system and the booklet so I will be following that. Im allowed 26 points a day and apparently have to walk 10 000 steps WHERE ON EARTH AND I WALKING TO????? But we shall stick on the pedometre and take the dog and walk. Im guessing my jack russell will love the idea more than I do.

I shall check back in the evening and let you know how it went :flirt2:

But IM feeling positive!!!

So here we go to a new positive, happier, healthier thinner me !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    welcome along and good luck!!!!

we are all in the same boat, so climb in, make yourself comfy...and enjoy the sail :)

Keep posting, i look forward to following your progress and chatting with you :)

4. von82

von82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Best of luck hun, you will do great x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.