ProPoints Time for a fresh start

How did weigh in go hun? x

I was a bit disheartened as felt I deserved more so had a bit of a blow outo. Huge dent in my weeklies. Will have some more today then stick to points Monday to Friday I think

Well done on the loss hun :) 1lb is still a lb gone! x

Well done on the loss hun :) 1lb is still a lb gone! x

Agreed. Go weigh a lb of sugar or butter or something like that and will see how much you've lost!

Easy to give the advice but I never take it myself haha. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

i like this picture

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431961174.363882.jpg

That picture is brilliant! Whenever I lose weight I do go to the kitchen and hold the equivalent weight in sugar and think "that's how much less I'm now carrying around with me". I find it helps :) xx

Sorry been Mia. Been sulking a little bit. I know what you are all saying. Sometimes when I getting disheartened I find it hard to see thing right and it's still a pound. Hoping my little sulk hasn't ruined my week now. Anyway here was my dinner tonight. I found some cauliflower couscous in tesco and I can never be bothered to make cauliflower rice so for £1 it saved me loads of hassle. So chilli, cauliflower rice and greek yoghurt for 8pp. Yum bloody yum.

Attachments

• 1432064597039.jpg
    1432064597039.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 43
Sorry been Mia. Been sulking a little bit. I know what you are all saying. Sometimes when I getting disheartened I find it hard to see thing right and it's still a pound. Hoping my little sulk hasn't ruined my week now. Anyway here was my dinner tonight. I found some cauliflower couscous in tesco and I can never be bothered to make cauliflower rice so for £1 it saved me loads of hassle. So chilli, cauliflower rice and greek yoghurt for 8pp. Yum bloody yum.

Looks yummy. I've never bothered with cauliflower rice either but might give this a shot. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've never tried cauliflower rice but that cauliflower couscous looks yummy so I will have to try it xx

Back