Time for change!

Well 3lbs off this week. I'm very pleased!!! Have been really good this week and have completed a lot more exercise. I would have loved to have the 1/4 or 1/2 lb to get into the 15s!!! I guess I'm saving that for next week :). I plan to have a similar week this week lots of walking and wii fit!!

X

Starting weight: 17st 9lbs
Week 1: 6lbs off (6lbs off: 96lbs to go!)
Week 2: 4lbs off (10lbs off: 90lbs to go!)
Week 3: 2lbs off (12lbs off: 88lbs to go!)
Week 4: 2lbs off (14lbs off: 86lbs to go!)
Week 5: 4lbs off (18lbs off: 82lbs to go!)
Week 6: 2lbs off (20lbs off: 80lbs to go!)
Week 7: 2lbs off (23lbs off: 77lbs to go!)
Weight is now 16st

That is brilliant well done - you are doing something right to keep up a steady weight loss

I only lost 1lb this week was really disappointed as I had stuck to the plan to the letter - oh well hopefully be better next week. I know a pound is a pound!!! lol

Just a pound this week. To be expected I suppose!!! I must get back on track!!

Still I made it into the 15's....just!! X

Starting weight: 17st 9lbs
Week 1: 6lbs off (6lbs off: 96lbs to go!)
Week 2: 4lbs off (10lbs off: 90lbs to go!)
Week 3: 2lbs off (12lbs off: 88lbs to go!)
Week 4: 2lbs off (14lbs off: 86lbs to go!)
Week 5: 4lbs off (18lbs off: 82lbs to go!)
Week 6: 2lbs off (20lbs off: 80lbs to go!)
Week 7: 2lbs off (23lbs off: 77lbs to go!)
Week 8: 1lb off (24lbs off: 76lbs to go!)
Weight is now 15st13lbs

well done as you told me its a pound in the right direction! I have been away and it has been hard eating out for lunch most days - tomorrow will tell if i have managed to not eat too much or too much of the wrong things. I was good at dinners each evening as i had control of all of those bar one as we went to friends for dinner but I think that was within my limits lol

I have lost 2 1/2lbs and chuffed to bits we also had a bring and share evening and I tried some lovely foods there - didnt need my dinner after that lol
I am so pleased that all my efforts while away paid off - i am trying to lose 3lbs this week to make it to my first stone!

You're doing fab!! Well done! Nearly stone!!! Brilliant. I've been eating all wrong this week. Just grabbing at things as ive been quite busy. Dreading the weigh in! I'm trying slimfast?!?!? Started today so we'll see how that goes!! Xx

24lbs in 8 weeks! That's amazing.... I came on here looking for a bit of inspiration so perhaps have found it! I've lost 6.5 llbs in the last 8 weeks. Am getting married next year and have probably another stone and a half to go - want to try and lose it in advance so i'm not dieting madly in the run up to the big day.

I'm switching diets every week though as I decided to set myself the challenge of 52 diets in 52 weeks but you will see i am a pretty terribly dieter)

I think it's because if you change each week you get less used to the rules etc. This week I'm trying the hay diet which is basically food combining... i'm quite enjoying it so will let you know how it goes when i weigh in next tuesday!

keep up the good work!

P

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame you have lost your mojo :-(
I lost 3.5lbs this week making my total 14.5lbs now - i was slimmer of the week and started my walking plan as I took the bull by the horns and signed up for the race for life (not something id have thought of before let alone done!) this should keep me motivated to keep walking each week so I'll be ready for the race (I intend walking it)
Do you go to a slimming club or are you trying to lose the weight at home on your own - i know how hard that is!

Wow well done! That's a superb loss! Fantastic!!! ...and what a challenge too! Good luck! I must admit I am enjoying my walks and that is the only good thing I am doing as the eating part has gone AWOL! I am going to write these two weeks off now and start afresh. So tomorrow I will begin again with a clean slate. I will log on tomorrow night with my progress!
Yes I am going it alone. I'm still on maternity and can't really justify the extra cash for the classes at the minute. This site helps as I do think if I hadn't joined I would have given up on the idea of restarting etc.
Thank you for your support it really helps. X

wow this is really inspiring im new and hoping to lose a few stone my self as im just unhappy with my shape and know i am overweight. Good luck aand congrats for your weight loss so far :D

how has todays food gone? its hard getting back on track i know i have failed so many times but I know friends and support are worth their weight in gold when you are struggling

Hiya
Thank you for your support! I'm getting there. Sort of back on it. Hoping today will be a good one. I went for a 5mile run / walk on Saturday and really enjoyed it! Hopefully I can fit that in at least once a week! I still haven't assessed the damage yet (the scales). I'll do that later in the week!
How are you doing? X

mrs drama said:
wow this is really inspiring im new and hoping to lose a few stone my self as im just unhappy with my shape and know i am overweight. Good luck aand congrats for your weight loss so far :D

Thank you. Hopefully back on it now! How are you doing with your weight loss?
X

Back