Time for my favourite torture session!

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Right, son fed and bathed, kitchen cleared, son sitting next to me demolishing a double chocolate muffin (yikes) and I've got my pint of water settling down to watch The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best. I LOVE this programme. I feel full just watching it. All those family recipes make me want to rush into the kitchen and start baking. Definitely going to buy the book when I finish LT. Anyone else got a favourite torture?

O yeah I love come dine with me and masterchef! Not good when the puddings go on show!

River cottage. Awww everything he cooked this week i drooled over! He turned boring veggies into something incredible yum yum

food is obviously the theme here, I had better disappear pronto,lol.

food is obviously the theme here, I had better disappear pronto,lol.

Don't be shy!! It doesn't have to be about food!!! ;) LOL. Just think of this as a confessional. Your anonymity is guaranteed! - which, in fact, it's not in the confessional. I have vivid memories of going to confession as a teenager, fessing up, receiving absolution and then just as I was about to leave the priest saying something like "Catherine, can you let your mum know that the .........". No wonder I never told him my full rap sheet! Aaaahh, the joys of Catholicism. :eek:

Awww I missed it tonight Thorn, damn it ! lol. Though I think I have tirtured myself enough today, cooked roast lamb then apple,pear and mango crumble with custard, I really wanted some lol

Awww I missed it tonight Thorn, damn it ! lol. Though I think I have tirtured myself enough today, cooked roast lamb then apple,pear and mango crumble with custard, I really wanted some lol

Are you after a sainthood?? LOL.

LOL, It's stange if I really fancy something i cook it for hubby and kids, makes me feel better just smelling it, I had to sit out in the garden whilst they ate it next to me, wasnt to bad :)

I love any cooking program, especially Masterchef and Raymond Blanc
Have you seen Ace of Cakes - I love that show!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love the Ace of Cakes program, I'm not a sweet tooth so it doesn't make me crave, im just in awe of their decorating skills!!

I love Jamie Olivers 30 min meals , he makes it look so easy!

Back