My slim dream, 7stone in and 3 to go in time for christmas????

Thanks lea :) well today is my 2 day early weigh in, hoping for 2 lbs but any loss is good. Been awake since half 2 this morning like proper buzzing grrrrrr so it'll be a very looooong day ahead.

Going out with hbby and Ella for tea tonight then getting some nice little bits for the new house. Need to order 2 mattresses too so just hope they come in time.

Sorry to hear about your nights :( You have a tough job, you know. I admire you for being able to do it!

Regarding the trousers, I was wondering if maybe you accidentally shrank it? Because it's a mystery otherwise :) You have magic trousers :D

Where will go for your mattresses? We have to replace ours and we're toying with the idea of IKEA, mainly because their mattresses are longer and hubby would find it more comfortable (he's 6'2").

I've just got them from eBay, a king size and a double both memory foam brand new from sellers as in a business for total of 238 so I'm happy with that :)

Wow, great bargain! I wish my husband would agree to it but he adamant he wants to "try" the mattress in a showroom before. Thing is, we won't even buy an expensive one as a) we can't afford to b) we would rather change more often... Honestly, it can't be worse than the state of our mattress now. there is a huge valley where my big behind rests (because of years of being obese :eek: ) and now the springs finally passed away...

Hahaha our mattress is bad but still supportive.

Well v surprised by weigh in, lost 3lbs that's taken me to 21lbs off in 4weeks I'm over the moon :)

I'm going to try to convince the husband by telling him how much you paid... Plus I really don't sleep well with this mattress and it'd take us months of saving before we could afford one from a high street shop...

WELL DONE ON THE WEIGHTLOSS! Go you Nina :D

Hahaha our mattress is bad but still supportive.

Well v surprised by weigh in, lost 3lbs that's taken me to 21lbs off in 4weeks I'm over the moon :)

Fantastic nina! Well done! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well today is probably my last post for about a week, moving house later today, dreading it can't be doing with the upheaval but it'll be worth it all when it's finished.

I shall let you know how i get on when we do get the internet back. Got my 5yr wedding anniversary on Fri and going out for that :-D

Speak to you all soon....ps next time i post i SHALL be in those 15s!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well today is probably my last post for about a week, moving house later today, dreading it can't be doing with the upheaval but it'll be worth it all when it's finished.

I shall let you know how i get on when we do get the internet back. Got my 5yr wedding anniversary on Fri and going out for that :-D

Speak to you all soon....ps next time i post i SHALL be in those 15s!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the house move and the 15s nina :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How's it going Willpower? X

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 16.12

How's it going Willpower? X

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 16.12

Hi Em

not to bad thanks had a great loss last week but weight seems to have stalled since just trying to drink lots of water in this weather!

How r u getting on?

Well house move is more or less done, still got some bits n pieces to bring over and then the old house needs a proper clean before we can give the keys back. Got weighed on Friday and somehow gained 2lbs. Really really don't know how that happened unless i went into starvation mode during the days of house move as none of us ate or drank anything, didn't even have my products for 1 days who knows the reason but i'm rather annoyed and perplexed!!!

Still no internet at home til 12th July so can only come on minis if im in work and it's not too busy, on a night tonight and tomoz then off til 12th. WI is on fri again this week but then not sure what'll happen after that as my nights land of weigh days so i'll be asleep when i should be getting weighed and there's no way i can stay awake when ive gotta be in work again that evening. Think i may have to go 2 weeks or just short of then i can be weighed on a day off. Also thanks to the stupid gain on Fri it means i have to lose 4lbs this week to be in the 15s grumble grumble grumble.

Right well that's me done with moaning for tonight, if i get chance tomoz in work i'll pop on and if not it'll be when we get internet access back

Well ive finally got internet access at home woohoo :)

WI yesterday still disappointing lost 3lbs which really means in last 2 weeks i've only lost 1lb knew it'd slow down but it's still disappointing but anyhow overall ive lost 93lbs dont get weighed now til 24th so hoping in an ideal world to have lost 7lbs which would take me to 100lbs but if i can lost 5 to take me to 7 st loss that'll make me happy too :)

Home alone today, hubby is on a "stag night reuninon" whatever one of those are, in Blackpool and i'm on my nights so Ella is with my mum n dad til tomorrow afternoon. Last night was busy in work no doubt tonight will be the same just need to make sure i can drink my water, it's so hot and humid in the office i have in A and E dept and sometimes hard to have enough to drink

Well ive finally got internet access at home woohoo :)

WI yesterday still disappointing lost 3lbs which really means in last 2 weeks i've only lost 1lb knew it'd slow down but it's still disappointing but anyhow overall ive lost 93lbs dont get weighed now til 24th so hoping in an ideal world to have lost 7lbs which would take me to 100lbs but if i can lost 5 to take me to 7 st loss that'll make me happy too :)

Home alone today, hubby is on a "stag night reuninon" whatever one of those are, in Blackpool and i'm on my nights so Ella is with my mum n dad til tomorrow afternoon. Last night was busy in work no doubt tonight will be the same just need to make sure i can drink my water, it's so hot and humid in the office i have in A and E dept and sometimes hard to have enough to drink

Well done on your loss Hun every bit counts :)

Hi Em

not to bad thanks had a great loss last week but weight seems to have stalled since just trying to drink lots of water in this weather!

How r u getting on?

Hi Willpower

How's things? Mine seems to be slowing too, wonder if its water retention from the heat? Still going, want this weight off! X

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 16.5

Hi Willpower

How's things? Mine seems to be slowing too, wonder if its water retention from the heat? Still going, want this weight off! X

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 16.5

Tell me about it! It just can not come off quick enough!!

Well nights are over again until thursday woohoo :) Been very busy few shifts and i had a horrid migraine to boot last night and today so that was not atall fun. Got a few playdates set up with Ellas friends from nursery this week so i'm excited about that too and i know Ella will be.

Nothing really exciting to report on the diet front, sticking with it drinking all water and with no WI til 24th i'm expecting a really good loss. Would love 7lbs then i'll have finally hit the 100lbs mark and will have 42lbs left til goal, doesn't seem like a lot even though i know it still is :)

Happy wednesday people hope everyone is well :) Feeling very proud of myself today. Last night hubbys parents came round and brought a picnic dinner and it technically was my fat night (i have those when i get weighed) but i decided not to eat anything other than my usual carb free meal as i'm not getting weighed til next week due to my shift pattern :) Those scales better show a decent loss when i get weighed next week else i'll be having words with them lol

Well it is now the early hours of Sunday morning and i'm on my last night shift for the week. Hoping i wont have many more to go i've asked to move back on to days as it's starting to wear me down with the volume of people coming through for assessment and i'm starting to psychologically take work home with me which isn't a good sign.

Boring stuff diet wise haven't strayed and managing with water volume, got back into my size 16 work trousers tonight and they don't feel as tight as they were when i wore them back in March so taking it all as a good sign :) Really really need to get my boobs measured too, cups are half full and i'm on last notch but then i'm loathed to spend a lot on a bra that won't hopefully fit me in a few months time oh decisions decisions

Back