TIME FOR SHAKES

i like have an order to mine at food times (8am, 1pm, then a meal as i'm on the 810, 8pm) but you can have them anytime.

8 - 12 -4

I'm an early bird and the baby has me
Run ragged so need energy early on lol

i have mine at 1pmish, 6pmish and 10pmish

when i did cambridge the first time i had all of them in the evening. i would start with a soup at 7pm followed by a mousse for dessert and then i had a bar cut up and made into biscuits as an evening tv snack

I have one about lunch time then the other 2 sometime after the kids are in bed at 7pm

I am the same as great things as on ss+, I find spreading them out like meals and having that lil dinner at 5ish really helps as I can sit down with the family and have a dinner x

Do you think you could have your 10pm one a little earlier maybe 8ish? My cdc always says lieave a cpl hours gap in between x

Mine are all over the place. I generally have my first around 8am and my last at 6.30 but the middle one can be any time between 11 and 5!

I normally have my first one around 11-12 and try to drink water until then... another around 5-6 and then a last "hot choc" or iced peppermint choc around 10-11

I tend to have mine between 7 and 10 (depending on whether I have oime before kids to school or not!) 2nd at lunchtime - 12/1ish and then the 3rd about 6.

Do you know, I never considered having them at anytime other than meal times. I think that skipping food (well a shake) at meal times would set me up for a binge. I need to fool myself into them being a meal, them I’m okay and can stay on the straight and narrow.

Back