Time for some positivity!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by emmievic, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    Well today I lost another 5lb, have booked my summer holiday and am feeling absolutely positively like this will work and will be they key to my weight loss success. To anyone who may be reading the boards unsure whether to start this diet because of all the poor write ups....try it, you might like it!! There are so many massive losers on here - read their posts too!

On a downer....tried a flapjack and all i can say is eeeeeuuuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!

Love and luck to all xxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    ahahah - flapjacks !! Oh my word.....I tried twice; nah, just didnt like them!

Lovely to read your posts and your positive vibes..keep them coming this way!!

4. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I tried them last time when they were square in white packets and tasted like compacted cardboard but I got some this week incase of emeregency and needed something while out and about. They're round this time, in clear wrapping and don't know about the coconut ones but the peanut ones were quite nice and not as hard as I remember.

Mind you worst thing is I have two cats and one keeps begging me for some cos she thinks it smells good!!! Like I'm not starving myself enough without sharing with the cat lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.