Time for some positivity!

emmievic

Well today I lost another 5lb, have booked my summer holiday and am feeling absolutely positively like this will work and will be they key to my weight loss success. To anyone who may be reading the boards unsure whether to start this diet because of all the poor write ups....try it, you might like it!! There are so many massive losers on here - read their posts too!

On a downer....tried a flapjack and all i can say is eeeeeuuuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!

Love and luck to all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well today I lost another 5lb, have booked my summer holiday and am feeling absolutely positively like this will work and will be they key to my weight loss success. To anyone who may be reading the boards unsure whether to start this diet because of all the poor write ups....try it, you might like it!! There are so many massive losers on here - read their posts too!

On a downer....tried a flapjack and all i can say is eeeeeuuuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!

Love and luck to all xxxxxxxxxxxx

ahahah - flapjacks !! Oh my word.....I tried twice; nah, just didnt like them!

Lovely to read your posts and your positive vibes..keep them coming this way!!

I tried them last time when they were square in white packets and tasted like compacted cardboard but I got some this week incase of emeregency and needed something while out and about. They're round this time, in clear wrapping and don't know about the coconut ones but the peanut ones were quite nice and not as hard as I remember.

Mind you worst thing is I have two cats and one keeps begging me for some cos she thinks it smells good!!! Like I'm not starving myself enough without sharing with the cat lol!

Back