Time of the month.....

Deezer

Gold Member
I am sure i have seen this thread somewhere but i can't find it now!!! :rolleyes:

Does your tie of the month affect ketosis.... i am on day 14.... and i had the bad breath up until about 5/6 days ago.... i still had a great loss but my breath was ok!! Then today i wake up and the death breath is back.... Would my period have knocked me out of ketosis????

Been 100% for the 14 days!!!

?????????

Im not sure Deezer but I know it slows down my weightloss for the week and the following week makes up for it. I dont think it can stop ketosis to be honest. But I know for me I feel like Ive lost no weight when I am on it.

look at me - have just finished period and since last Wednesday I have lost only 1/2.2lbs kg. Only two days left :( eh...

ive lost nothing so far this week because of mine. trying not to let it get to me. wednesday will tell all i guess at the pharmacy

I came on yesterday, had my second weigh in today and totally disheartened cause i only had 3lb off!! The time of month when I needed cheering up this has knocked me for 6. Still 100% tho and praying for big loses next week. Xx

It happened to me i was on my second wk had an 11day heavy bleed to which i never have due to coil. I felt sluggish and heavy all that week despite being 100% drank all my water and at weigh in i lost 3pounds.felt gutted proper deflated and in all honesty i wanted to eat......but it was 3pounds of solid fat!!! I got myself together and carried on regardless i lost five the following week and am still going. Don't let it get u down....keep looking forward. Xxx

I lost more weight n my second week then first. The first week i was on my period at my weigh in so me and the pharmacist think thats why.

My period is really heavy and I've felt horrible and dizzy all day despite drinking 3 litres of water. Has anyone else had this problem? I've never had such a horrible heavy period ever. If I did know that in defo wasn't pregnant (which I'm positive as my fiancee has been off shore for 8 weeks!!) I would think I was experiencing a miscarriage. Can someone please put my mind at rest. :(

My last period was really heavy and abit late but i put that down to me having a baby 13 weeks ago. I had the mirena coil fitted last week so im hoping this helps settle them... or get rid of them completely lol x

Ive got the copper coil for over a year and they have never been as heavy. I'm a bit concerned by it. It's not nice and I dont like giving detail but quite a lot of clots.

The copper coil is notorious for making periods heavy. When i went for my consultation to get the mirena coil fitted the lady explained why but cant remember, thats why i opted for the IUS instead. Speak to ure gp about it, they will know more and will advise u better x

I've been fine the past year with it and it's just this month so I'm concerned. I'll see how I go and maybe phone the hotline to see. X

My period is really heavy and I've felt horrible and dizzy all day despite drinking 3 litres of water. Has anyone else had this problem? I've never had such a horrible heavy period ever. If I did know that in defo wasn't pregnant (which I'm positive as my fiancee has been off shore for 8 weeks!!) I would think I was experiencing a miscarriage. Can someone please put my mind at rest. :(

I NEVER have heavy periods , in fact i don't usually feel bloated , or terrible .

im in my 5th day and i my period popped in yesterday heavy and i feel shocking ....tummy ache too i just put it down to the major change of whats going into my body and after reading a few threads about this seems its the same for most !!

Back