Time of the month.....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Deezer, 5 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    I am sure i have seen this thread somewhere but i can't find it now!!! :rolleyes:

Does your tie of the month affect ketosis.... i am on day 14.... and i had the bad breath up until about 5/6 days ago.... i still had a great loss but my breath was ok!! Then today i wake up and the death breath is back.... Would my period have knocked me out of ketosis????

Been 100% for the 14 days!!!

?????????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ipikak

ipikak Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(13.03%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim/Healthy Eating
    Im not sure Deezer but I know it slows down my weightloss for the week and the following week makes up for it. I dont think it can stop ketosis to be honest. But I know for me I feel like Ive lost no weight when I am on it.

4. Avaya

Avaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    106kg
    Current Weight:
    97.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    8.9kg(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    look at me - have just finished period and since last Wednesday I have lost only 1/2.2lbs kg. Only two days left :( eh...

5. Avaya

Avaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    106kg
    Current Weight:
    97.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    8.9kg(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
  6. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
  7. ipikak

ipikak Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(13.03%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim/Healthy Eating
    ive lost nothing so far this week because of mine. trying not to let it get to me. wednesday will tell all i guess at the pharmacy

8. allysweetcheeks

allysweetcheeks Full Member

I came on yesterday, had my second weigh in today and totally disheartened cause i only had 3lb off!! The time of month when I needed cheering up this has knocked me for 6. Still 100% tho and praying for big loses next week. Xx

9. emerald81

emerald81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.98%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    It happened to me i was on my second wk had an 11day heavy bleed to which i never have due to coil. I felt sluggish and heavy all that week despite being 100% drank all my water and at weigh in i lost 3pounds.felt gutted proper deflated and in all honesty i wanted to eat......but it was 3pounds of solid fat!!! I got myself together and carried on regardless i lost five the following week and am still going. Don't let it get u down....keep looking forward. Xxx

10. sammydee1986

sammydee1986 Member

I lost more weight n my second week then first. The first week i was on my period at my weigh in so me and the pharmacist think thats why.

11. allysweetcheeks

My period is really heavy and I've felt horrible and dizzy all day despite drinking 3 litres of water. Has anyone else had this problem? I've never had such a horrible heavy period ever. If I did know that in defo wasn't pregnant (which I'm positive as my fiancee has been off shore for 8 weeks!!) I would think I was experiencing a miscarriage. Can someone please put my mind at rest. :(

12. sammydee1986

sammydee1986 Member

My last period was really heavy and abit late but i put that down to me having a baby 13 weeks ago. I had the mirena coil fitted last week so im hoping this helps settle them... or get rid of them completely lol x

13. allysweetcheeks

Ive got the copper coil for over a year and they have never been as heavy. I'm a bit concerned by it. It's not nice and I dont like giving detail but quite a lot of clots.

14. sammydee1986

sammydee1986 Member

The copper coil is notorious for making periods heavy. When i went for my consultation to get the mirena coil fitted the lady explained why but cant remember, thats why i opted for the IUS instead. Speak to ure gp about it, they will know more and will advise u better x

15. allysweetcheeks

I've been fine the past year with it and it's just this month so I'm concerned. I'll see how I go and maybe phone the hotline to see. X

16. Avaya

Avaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    106kg
    Current Weight:
    97.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    8.9kg(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Just finished a week with "surprise" in the middle :) and lost 3.7lbs
    Not too bad I think..

17. munchbunch

munchbunch Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.75%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    I NEVER have heavy periods , in fact i don't usually feel bloated , or terrible .

im in my 5th day and i my period popped in yesterday heavy and i feel shocking ....tummy ache too i just put it down to the major change of whats going into my body and after reading a few threads about this seems its the same for most !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.