Time off

Choccie

Hey all, well it's been a week and I'm half a stone down :happy036: just another 4 and a half to go!

Now, this is probably going to take some time, and I am not sure I can be that good for that long.

Has anyone had a big night out on Cruise - how much damage did it do?

Well done x

depends how bad you are you can have a night out keeping to certain rules and just about get away with it , not too often though ...or put on a few pounds feel like hell with a carb hangover and have to catch back up all the hard work you have already done

I've got a dinner party next Wed and I just make sure that I can eat both protein and veggies. Not bothered at all re carbs and I'm just gonna ask for a salad beforehand. hope this helps :)

Depends on your definition of "a big night out"

Dinner, wine and dancing?
Or a pub crawl followed by pizza and chips?

I've done both - and the aftermath of the second was horrible.

(I also came very close to commiting the mistake of a lifetime - by drunkenly accosting an actor I really, really, really admire while he was having a quiet pizza with his manager. I am so glad I was just sane enough to stop in time. )

Sounds intriguing Atropos, who was the actor? :D

I didn't really have a plan for a night out (does anyone else find they are avoiding eating out?). I was with a friend a few weeks ago and there was a bowl of french bread on the table, I love french bread, but I did resist it.

I've a holiday coming up and don't really want to avoid drinking for all of it (I also don't want the friend I am going with to feel awkward if we are out and she is drinking and I'm not - not that either of us are big drinkers but a glass or two over dinner is nice).

When we've had things at home that look nice but I can't have I have been having a small taste which has been so good.

Back