• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Time out!!

Having a bit of a problem with a certain issue, which I won't go into the details of, but basically I have to take at least a few days off. I'm bound to gain some weight, but hopefully it will mostly be water.

I'm hoping to get back to TS on Wednesday if I'm told it's okay. I'll still be checking in between now and then though. ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
ShedMasterZero said:
Having a bit of a problem with a certain issue, which I won't go into the details of, but basically I have to take at least a few days off. I'm bound to gain some weight, but hopefully it will mostly be water.

I'm hoping to get back to TS on Wednesday if I'm told it's okay. I'll still be checking in between now and then though. ;)
Good luck. See you when you come back.
GSQ

namaste

Silver Member
Hope everything goes well.......... see you back next week:D

Make sure you do come back next weds though hun, I know how easy it is to come off the diet and uumm....'forget' to start again!!
I sure will. I don't have time to mess around any more, so I'll be straight back on it as soon as I can. It's so frustrating when everything seemed to be going so well too. :(