time shares

Did know whether it is ok to put in here but i have for sale 2 weeks time shares, week 30 and week 31 of the year so end of july beginning of august, these are for 5 star resorts and for the both cost us £7000:eek:, we never use them so its such a waste to be just sat there, they are for a resort in Lemmington spa, one weeks a cottage and one weeks an apartment.

They can be transfered to another 3 or 4 resorts over the country (ill dig paper work out to confirm where) but if you join RCI World for a small fee (under £100) you can transfer them for your holiday to hundreds of different 5 star resorts all over the world!

There is a maintanence charged on these yearly which is less than £500 per week but if you didnt use them they can be rented out and this will pretty much cover this charge.

We are asking £500 per week! which isnt much to say which weeks they are and how much we paid for them.

Any questions feel free to pm me and i will get back to you with any questions you may have, thanks!

Back