Time to call target? - Decission made on Page 2!

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Hey all,

Im wondering if now is the time to call target on my weight loss. Ive now lost 3st 3lb (gone from 12st 8lb to 9st 5lb) and seem to be losing and gaining the same few lb's over the last couple of months. I think that no matter what I get my weight down to I wont be happy with it so maybe now I should just call target and be done with it? I dont know! Help!

:hmm:

I've been having this same dilemma with myself.. interested to see replies!

Personally I think once you are within a healthy weight range your body will find its balance and stay where it is happy.

This was discussed at my group last week as one of our ladies was having the same dilemma. And my C advised for her to set her target at her current weight and if she wanted to lose more in the future she could always review her target 7lbs at a time.

Im not a perfect 10 in trousers though lol. Im still very curvy in my opinion and can only buy size 10's from certian shops lol. Like i said, no matter what weight I am I still dont think i will be happy! x

Then I think you're work here is done ;)

You may have reached your optimum body weight and I certainly wouldn't be pushing myself to get any smaller than that.

Well done hun xx

:happy096:

I agree, and also another deserved well done hunx :bliss:

Im not a perfect 10 in trousers though lol. Im still very curvy in my opinion and can only buy size 10's from certian shops lol. Like i said, no matter what weight I am I still dont think i will be happy! x

If you keep going to SW as a target member and keep up the plan, your body shape might continue to change even if your weight doesn't by aiming for your platinum body magic sticker :)

If I were you, I'd set my target and leave it be for 6 months and if you want to lose another bit at the end of the summer, move your target

Hey Sarah-Jayne, I know exactly what you mean! Ive had lots of STS and can actually see a gain coming this week after totally going off plan today when weigh in is tomorrow! Everyone told me to set target at 9st 7 and then when I weighed in at 9st 5 I thought wow I'm going for target at 9st. Now I can't shift it. Think I may set target at 9st 5 and if I decided to go any lower then hopefully it will happen without me stressing out about it all the time!

X x

Oh Mate- I think you could drive yourself mad if all you think about is the numbers. I get stressed now and then about losing more or putting my target down when I look at my weight compared to a million other things, but when I take a big step back I realise that I am truly happy with how I look and I am in a 'healthy' weight bracket.

I am a size 12 and just under 11 stone- other people START sw at what I am now, so I could drive myself mad with it- but honestly you need to think about how you feel about how you look and the size clothes you are in- if you are happy then stop setting yourself further goals

Do you think it may be a little fear of maintenance that is making you feel this way?

Sarah-Jayne said:
Well, initially 10st, then changed it to 9st 7lb and then, like Nikki, I decided to make it 9st. I got down to 8st 12lb at one point but then went on holiday and put on 11lb!

How tall are you hun?

I agree with cocktail, you can drive your self insane with numbers, that's why I came off plan for a couple of weeks to try and relax me!

X

SJ, you are such a healthy weight for you height now, I wouldn't fret too much about another few pounds.
Call it target and maintain for a while, as you have been doing, and see how you feel in a few months.
You've done so well :) xx

Sarah-Jayne said:
Thanks Jaylou. Ok.........

IM AT TARGET! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well done for taking the plunge! Xx

Back