Step 1 Sole Source + Time to change!

Another week down .
Week 4
This week has by far been my hardest.
I think the weather hasn't helped and can only think about food!!!
Stayed strong though!
Another weigh in and 5.5 off so that's 22.5 in a month and I'm now in the 13's
Very happy

Another week down .
Week 4
This week has by far been my hardest.
I think the weather hasn't helped and can only think about food!!!
Stayed strong though!
Another weigh in and 5.5 off so that's 22.5 in a month and I'm now in the 13's
Very happy

Well done fantastic loss and 22.5lb off in a month! I think the cold weather dose not help! Keep up your great work!

Wow! Wow! Wow! 22.5lbs in one month is marvellous! And even more impressive as we've just gone through Xmas and New Years with temptation everywhere! You must be very chuffed and proud of yourself !!!

So start of week 5 Nd on my own scales I'm 1 pound off 2stone. So I'm now 13st7.
I'm still finding it quite easy as I was always the type of person who could eat the same thing everyday.
I still drink sprite zero only after I have had my water allowance.

So start of week 5 Nd on my own scales I'm 1 pound off 2stone. So I'm now 13st7.
I'm still finding it quite easy as I was always the type of person who could eat the same thing everyday.
I still drink sprite zero only after I have had my water allowance.

Well done Hun ! Yes doing good I have my weigh in tomorrow it's with a new CDC so not sure about scale difference but will have to wait and see!

You are doing really well keep it up Hun you will get there in no time! Xx

Well done Hun ! Yes doing good I have my weigh in tomorrow it's with a new CDC so not sure about scale difference but will have to wait and see!

You are doing really well keep it up Hun you will get there in no time! Xx

Hi Hun, thank you!!!
Good luck with your weigh in, let me know how you get on.
I know the feeling with the different scales as it can be gutting even if its a pound out!
Good luck
Xxx

Hi Hun, thank you!!!
Good luck with your weigh in, let me know how you get on.
I know the feeling with the different scales as it can be gutting even if its a pound out!
Good luck
Xxx

Hi Hun, well by my scales lost 3 1/2 lb but by me CDC 1 1/2 lb! Going to take hers and when get to goal it will be mine and then I will have a bit of a bonus being below goal! I think that makes sense!

How you doing Hun? X

Hi Hun, well by my scales lost 3 1/2 lb but by me CDC 1 1/2 lb! Going to take hers and when get to goal it will be mine and then I will have a bit of a bonus being below goal! I think that makes sense!

How you doing Hun? X

Hi Hun,
Well done! I'm the same I try not to weigh myself to much but I do the day before I see my CDC and there is about a pound difference.

I'm not doing to bad thanks, lost another 2 1/2 pounds on my scales and officially 2 stone on my CDC scales but I get weighed every 2 weeks now
Every stone I loose I treat myself to eating a ss+ meal as I'm just doing ss.
So tonight was chicken salad night!

Kimberlee - well done 2st off!!! Excellent and you're really sticking to it. 12s in Feb it is then! And then a new wardrobe cause everything will just start falling off you.... :)

I'm doing ok thanks. Took some time off as my dad came to visit and my CDC was not available - rediscovered teh pleasures of red wine, especially on cold evenings! However, it's getting a bit warmer and I no longer have visitors and my CDC is back, so weigh in today shows I gained 3.5lbs in the last 3 weeks and it's time to get rid of them and the last stone really. I like where I am, but the last stone is a buffer and some "vanity pounds". :)

Hi Hun,
Well done! I'm the same I try not to weigh myself to much but I do the day before I see my CDC and there is about a pound difference.

I'm not doing to bad thanks, lost another 2 1/2 pounds on my scales and officially 2 stone on my CDC scales but I get weighed every 2 weeks now
Every stone I loose I treat myself to eating a ss+ meal as I'm just doing ss.
So tonight was chicken salad night!

Hi Hun well done on you loss 2 stone is amazing! Good luck Hun keep going you are doing do well! X

Back