Time to confess all and have a clear head for new start tmw!

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
Hello *slips back thru the door*..
I guess a lot of you may not remember me but I floated between here and the LT forum for a few months and then had to have a break when I had my gallbladder removed 2 months ago, then a major bowel and tummy op just 5 weeks ago.. Due to this I obv had to stop the dieting but I am now back with a vengance, along with a few extra lbs... As of tmw I am DAY ONE and very determined to do this.

I have had a few false starts, I intially cheated myself by saying I could do tfr but add in some sensible food (too early to diet in recovery so needed more fuel).. but this started bad habits. With the recovery and the kiddies being off school etc I can say hand on heart that I have enjoyed and also deserve evry single lb that I have gained! I have managed 5 days TFR and felt absolutely great - lost about 8lb.. then fell at the first hurdle n put it all back on again in about a week!! and its been like this a few times, have shakes a couple of days and then slip up and gain the couple of lbs that I had lost! Total yo-yo and not healthy for my body, let alone my digestive system from my op!

So, this is me. I am 'out of the closet' having seen CurvygirlClaire posting again!! (shes a buddy of mine on here from day dot!!).. figured this would be me wiping the slate clean, admitting how useless I have been and that hopefully I can tow the line. I know once I WI on the first week this will be the incentive I need but its SO hard with the kids being off too!

Anyway, nothing stopping me - I am fully loaded with shakes n bars, fridge stocked with water and raring to go. I have bought myself some frozen bags of chopped chicken breast to have as my protein supplement (i still have to have extra cals as still not healed from my op, needs to be 12 weeks grr) and I am on a lot of meds for my back and post-op pain - this was ok'd before by LT so I added in something to keep m on this planet rather than spinning out!!! LOL! Gonna see how I go and then reduce it off as managed ok toward the end last time once I had found my tolerance level!

So thats me, I already pretty much 'know you all' as I am on this site daily reading all of your posts! I never left the board as found you guys so positive and knew if I walked away then I may not come back and would get fatter again!! LOL!

Look forward to getting to know those of you that are new and chatting to those of you that arent!

Heres to tmw and the next few weeks!

wishing you all good luck :)
xx

OOh and need to do the dreaded WI tmw and see the exact damage done in the last 2 and a bit months - will update stats then! Not looking forward to that bit! eek!

Hey Donna,
Welcome back! :)
I'm just going into week 4 so a relative newbie. Have been a little bit naughty a few times but am determined to be 100% TS this week!
Good luck with your first week.
Sam x

Really pleased to see you back, always great seeing an old friend on here,and i got a mention in your post!! I feel famous lol.
Good luck with the WI xxx

Hi Donna, just wanted to say:wavey:, and welcome back.
I am still a newby its week 5 for me, and I know this should be my aam week, I feel its just too early for me to eat just yet. Although I would LOVE to be able to eat something, I just feel I would not be able to stop once started :eek: so going to leave it for now lol.

Anyway good luck with your journey,and your 1st weigh in :D

xx

Welcome back chick hope your recovering well and good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Back