TIME TO CONFESS!!

Clairemx

I Will Do It :)
Right here I am to confess to a VERY bad week and I am feeling rather down about it!!

Me and partner were at our good friends wedding yesterday and all week I have been really good and telling myself that Sat will be no different and that I will be able to resist!!! Oh no a few glasses of wine and BANG what diet?? I go OTT once I start I cannot stop!! Today I am feeling very hungover and when I am hungover I eat junk! :(:( I have let myself down so badly!!! :banghead:

But on a better note first thing tomorrow I am back on track and heading to the gym when wee one at her nursery!! :character00116:

I know that this weekend is going to def have an effect on my weight loss this week !! NO MORE NIGHTS OUT!!!! Thats what lets me down all the time!!

Anyway enough of my moaning feel a little bit better and less guilty now that I have came clean!!

Hope you are all having a fantastic week!

Claire xx :hug99:

nothing to stress about hun! everyone has a weak moment. just learn from it. Goodluck

dont worry claire, sometimes its okay to give into your guilty pleasures, back on the straight and narrow tomorrow xx

well done for getting straight back on to it. the way to look at it is that when you are at goal you will go out sometimes and have a bit to drink and some food but if you can get back onto eating healthily the next day then you have succeeded. you have, so well done :) !!!!

Ruth x

Well weigh in today, I was not going to weigh because of the weekend I have had but have to stop making excuses for myself so I just got on the scales! I am down 1lb its a bit disappointing when you know it would have been more if you had not scoffed your face but hey lesson learned and this week I WILL DO BETTER :) and I guess a loss is a loss and better that sts or gaining!!

Heres to another week :) xx

great job! thats a whole pound! atleast you went down instead of gaining!

Back