Time to crack 2nd half of my weight loss

Mummyoxley

Well I started back in late August weighing in at 16st and did so well, then came a 70s weekend at butlins with my mates and ive been like yoyo lost a little bit more weight on the run up to xmas but my last weigh in was on the 2nd Dec weighing 13st 9lb and since then Ive been to new york and ate american size beautiful foods :D, then had xmas and plentiful nights out, so i thought I try to crack on last wed, SS for 2 days then failed on friday after attending my nans funeral in the day, then going out fri night for drinks which ended at 5am :eek: so eating commenced so I am now trying to get my self in focus for my first weigh in for 5 weeks:eek: need to find my weigh in card so I can re track my weight loss and keep you all updated.

Aug - 16st
Dec 13st 9lb
Lowest weight 13st 5lb
AIM 11st
current weight I have no bloody idea and im not looking forward to finding out lol

img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wSOfmLP/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

We can all do this. One of the reasons I started now {apart from it being new year} is that I don't have any Birthdays, holidays etc in the forseeable future. That doesn't mean I will be staying in like a hermit but hopefully the temptation won't be quite so intense. Good luck with the journey. I'm sure we'll all be spending time on here to keep us on the straight and narrow

Ok got weighed last night not been weighed for 5 weeks 2 days....... and only put on 6lb I really cant belive it, after all Ive eaten in those 5 weeks! 5 days in new york I thought I must of put on a stone with the amount I ate and sweets and cakes and huge meals at christmas, even the weekend just gone I went out to the harvester sat then toby carvery on sunday. I had a look last night at my weight losses and gains and since Oct nearly every weekend I had a birthday night out to go hopefully now Ive got pretty much a free run of weeks ahead to give my weight loss a boost. I really want to alot slimmer for summer, booked two holiday Egypt in May & marbella for the weekend in July and I would love to wear a bikini and fell good for the first time so 18 weeks to go and counting.

My losses..19 aug 16st
24 aug 15.08 - 6lb total 6
29 aug 15.05 - 3lb total 9
4 sept 15.00 -5 lb total14 yay 1st stone
9 sept 14.13 -1 lb total 15lb
14 sept 14.10 -3lb total 18 lb
21 sept 14.09 - 1 total 19 lb
25 sept 14.10 +1 total 18 birthday night out
29 sept 14.04 -6 lb total 24lb
4 oct 13.12 -6 lb total 30 yay passed 2st mark
11 oct 13.13 +1 total 29 oh dear this is where its starts to go wrong in and out of ketosis like a yo yo !
16 oct 14.02 + 5 total 24 lb
21 oct 13.11 -5 total 29 lb
29 oct 13.12 + 1 total 28 lb
2 nov 13.6 - 6lb total 34 lb LOWEST WEIGHT
8 Nov 13.12 + 6 lb total 28 lb
18 nov 14.2 + 4 lb total 24 lb
22 nov 13.10 - 6lb total 30 lb
26 nov 13.7 - 3lb total 33
2 dec 13.9 +2lb total 31
5 week break
8 jan 14.1 + 6lb total 25lb

Aawwww had a bit of a a struggle getting back into the diet, had 2 really sad losses first one of my nans died Xmas day, then my other nan died on the 9th jan so very emotional times one day I'm good then I'm bad, so I thought I'd get the funerals out the way and start a fresh tommorow morning, I know once I'm in ketosis I should be ok, but I'm struggling with the first few days, but I am really going to try my best this week

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back