Time to end my journey!

Ooooops forgot to plan tomorrow with all this uni talk :)

Green (again)

Breakfast: 1/2 heB weetabix with a bit of heA milk
Snack: cherry bakewell Alpen light 1/2 heB
Lunch: leftover veggie curry with brown rice
Tea: Fish heB, noodles and stir fried veg
Pudd: mullerlight

Syns:
options hot choc =2
Dark choc 2 finger kit kat = 5.5

1 heA
2 heB
7.5 syns

And "PLAN" to get back on the wii!!!!!!x

chelle86 said:
I believe its all degrees now, I work with alot of nurses so would be looked after well and have plenty of people to ask for advice
No not been to an open day as of yet, would be great to go to one, but like you say very scary x

It's good that you work in that industry anyway so you will have plenty of support and experience , well more experience than many :)

You'll never look back once go x
Is it general you're looking at doing or one of the others?x

Yay! I stuck to plan yesterday and so far so good today too :) x

Just had my weetabix but I'm not walking to work as it raining and yukky out there xx

Done everything according to plan today until i changed my tea to fish, chips and a poached egg x

Then I realised I have no muller lights so had a 5 syn choc ice for pud, and a ferrero rocher (8.5 syns all told)

Also had the smallest taste of a cadburys flake at work, so guessing at 1 syn.

Just done a hot choc with an options sachet and that's me done at (3.5 + 5 + 1 + 2) 11.5 syns, not too bad, at least it's well within my allowance xx

1 heA
2 heB
11.5 syns

Feeling positive xx :) xx

And ruined it again :(
What's wrong with me?????

So I had a maltesers bunny (8syns) add that to the 11 Ive already had and minus 1 as I didn't finish my options sachet (more than half left) = 18 syns x

Plan for this weeks big shop is not to buy any chocolate!!!! That way I can't eat it x going to buy loads of free mullerlights and maybe some low syn ones too as my treats x

I know I can do this, just so disappointed in myself for being so weak and pathetic :( x

And your not weak and pathetic so don't be saying silly things like that!! You've done amazingly well and I know you can do this x x

Thanks xxx

I feel like I can't pick myself up, that's all :(
I think part of it has come from me not walking to and from work anymore, that always made me feel good and set me up for the day, let alone burned a few cals xx might give it a go tomorrow and get an early night tonight xx

As I've had a pretty bad week I'm going to hi all out til Thursday and aim got a maintain this week... That in itself would be an achievement and will set me up for a loss next week cx

I'm very glad to have your support chelle, really does make a difference :) x

shellsbells-x said:
Thanks xxx

I feel like I can't pick myself up, that's all :(
I think part of it has come from me not walking to and from work anymore, that always made me feel good and set me up for the day, let alone burned a few cals xx might give it a go tomorrow and get an early night tonight xx

As I've had a pretty bad week I'm going to hi all out til Thursday and aim got a maintain this week... That in itself would be an achievement and will set me up for a loss next week cx

I'm very glad to have your support chelle, really does make a difference :) x

Yeah maybe, I don't think the weather helps. It's not an excuse but when its wet and windy the last thing we want to do is walk!

Just look back at how far you've come and what you've achieved and try to get back into that mindset again.

I'll always be here, you've given me so so much support too and it helps so much :)

You'll be fine, we will get back into the swing of it and have that weight dropping off us :) xx

It would be boring and a very short lived journey if it all came off at once, and we wouldn't learn anything xx
I need to be able to lose this weight and keep it off for life and this is all part of preparing for that i suppose x

I've lost and gained, and gained some more enough times in the past to realise that losing weight is only half the battle :( x

Hey ho... It cant rain all the time x

chelle86 said:
Yeah maybe, I don't think the weather helps. It's not an excuse but when its wet and windy the last thing we want to do is walk!

Just look back at how far you've come and what you've achieved and try to get back into that mindset again.

I'll always be here, you've given me so so much support too and it helps so much :)

You'll be fine, we will get back into the swing of it and have that weight dropping off us :) xx

And I hope I can keep helping, even if it's just a few encouraging words. It's funny though, what a difference it makes!x

Had the usual for breakfast with an Alpen light as the other half of my heB for elevenses lol!

Got salad, homemade coleslaw, ex light mayo and a jacket spud for lunch and... Not sure about tea??

Has to be veggie as I've no heB left so either a vegetable curry with rice or veggie smash pizza with sw chips... Decisions decisions! Cannot wait until big shop on Friday :) x

Syns for today will be an options hot choc and maybe choc ice? Or I could go all out and syn some jam on toast, but it is weigh in tomoz :confused:

Last edited:
Tea was sw chips, smash pizza with onions and tomatoes, and a poached egg, not sure why lol?x

Had half a syn with lunch and do you know summat; I'm having a cup of tea and a magnum infinity (15 syns) balls to it!! A little careless but not what I would call a binge :) xxx

Someone commented on my weightloss today; not someone I know very well so it was nice to see they noticed a change :) x

chelle86 said:
Well done :)

Is that smash pizza nice? I've only tried smash once and I was gagging x

It really is good, and I hate conventional smash!!!! Using it for pizza dough is inspired, you have to try it sometime!!!! X

chelle86 said:
I'll look the recipe up and try it sometime in the week.
I'm always up for trying and making new things x

It's literally mixing a packet (big packet) of smash with water, just less water than on the instructions do add it slowly. Then you should get a doughy mixture you can pick up and roll into a ball.
I've never bothered rolling it as it sticks to my roller, but it can be pressed straight onto a frylighted baking or pizza tray into a pizza base shape... Then int oven on highest heat for ten to 15 mins until it feels firm/crispy before adding your tomato purée, topping and cheese x It only needs about 5 more mins int oven then it's done xx

Check the threads on here and cross ref with my advice and you should be onto a winner hun... I want pics :)

shellsbells-x said:
It's literally mixing a packet (big packet) of smash with water, just less water than on the instructions do add it slowly. Then you should get a doughy mixture you can pick up and roll into a ball.
I've never bothered rolling it as it sticks to my roller, but it can be pressed straight onto a frylighted baking or pizza tray into a pizza base shape... Then int oven on highest heat for ten to 15 mins until it feels firm/crispy before adding your tomato purée, topping and cheese x It only needs about 5 more mins int oven then it's done xx

Check the threads on here and cross ref with my advice and you should be onto a winner hun... I want pics :)

Will definitely give it a go, thanks for the advice and recipe x

Back