Time to end my journey!

Tick tock tick tock :( x

Half off x mustn't grumble, can't believe it's gone down and not up though!!

100% all week and aiming for 3 off next week ;) xx

At group a few people, myself included, will be doing success express this week to boost our losses :)

Just did tea and it was yummy! Served with just under 2/3 SF but the curry bit itself had 2 celery sticks 2.5 peppers, cherry toms, passata and onions... I just added a tiny bit of chicken for he b and my free food was chickpeas (int curry) and a small amount of rice x

image-701937356.jpg

Had 2 weetabix for breakfast and a mugshot for lunch, along with a few satsumas to snack on... Pudding after tea was a Greek cherry muller at half a syn so will be upping my syns later this evening with an options hot Choc at 2 syns and maybe a slice of toast and some fruit :)

Breakfast tomorrow on the success express train will be... Um... God I wish I liked mushrooms!! Maybe a beef tomato with a poached egg inside and... Oh yeah, half a grapefruit :)

Lunch is some new potatoes with half a tin of beans, some he a cheese and a ton of spinach to bring it up to 2/3 SF, may cheat again by adding some fruit in?

Then summat similar to tonight for my tea :)

Success here I come lol!x

Today's tally is

2 heB (weetabix & Chicken)
1 heA (milk)
4.5 syns (Greek muller, toast with marg)
FREE = mugshot, chickpeas, brown rice
SF = tomatoes, passata, celery, peppers, onions, satsumas, spinach, mixed salad

Quite proud, I usually hammer the syns lol!x

Got my tomato and egg out waiting in the kitchen for me at breakfast with half a grapefruit!x

Let's see how long I can keep this up???

beccs said:
Ur doing fab keep it up ... i wish i could find my own motivation again x

Thanks Beccs!
Do you go to or have a good group? I think it's my group that keeps me going, and when the success express leaflets came out it seemed to give lots if us a kick up the backside to get things moving again xx

chelle86 said:
Well done :)

Thanks chelle

Slight change to today's lunch but in still on success express :)
Woo x

Today's tally is

1 He A
1 he B
7 Syns
FREE= 1/4 tin of beans, leftover curry, 1 small potato (15 sw chips), chickpeas, 1 egg, chicken, cottage cheese, fat free natural yogurt
SF = half grapefruit, beef tomato, huge mixed salad, spinach, rocket, peppers, onions, tomatoes, passata, satsumas, more spinach, more mixed salad!!
SYNS= Greek mullerlight (0.5), 38 Choc buttons (6.5) = 7 x

Had another curry for tea tonight but made 1 small potato into 15 chips to have with it, in addition to my SF salad!

image-1946412876.jpg

Munched on buttons and a yogurt through the evening but 7 syns is good for me, especially on a Friday!!!x

Breakfast did not work out well... Note to self... Egg doesn't cook well when stuffed into a tomato and placed under a grill :( next time use Oven or poach egg!!
Grapefruit was lovely though and I did eat the tomato and egg disaster :) xx

He A was milk, he B was 1 toast (with cottage cheese) and 1 benefit cereal bar :)

Woo!! BBQ at a friends tomorrow, must eat before I go lol xx

So.... Still on it!!

Went to my friends BBQ and ate a satsuma :) hated people thinking I was being funny though because I wasn't eating, or drinking x

Had a right concoction at breakfast... My 2/3 SF was rocket, tomato and radishes. My 1/3 FREE was a poached egg and a spoon of cottage cheese. I added 1/2 a heB of toast and 1 syn which was a quorn sausage x

Not sure what to have now, maybe last nights leftover curry with rice and spinach?x

Had 1 syns worth of chocolate buttons earlier too so have 1 heA, 1/2 heB and 13 syns to play with :) x

Hiya :)

Well done at the bbq, i love them!!!! Can't wait to start smelling them when the weather gets better :)

Bbq'd chicken, salmon, drumsticks, veg kebabs :) I'm drooling x

I really should have taken some of my own food :( all I got was looks of disbelief when I wouldn't have "just one burger" with "just 1 can of lager" FFS!!

It annoyed me, I mean I didn't sit there asking people if that 3rd burger was a good idea, and maybe they'd be at less risk of heart disease by putting one rather that 3 sausages on their white hot dog roll, complete with onions fried in butter... Well did I?? No!! I remembered we were all adults, some more capable of realising the exact reason why they have gained a stone and stopping it in its tracks before it turns into 2... RANT OVER!

Done well again today, think all my proportions have been quite good for success express, not counted syns but the cupboards are bare so I can't have eaten that much?? A bowl of porridge and an options hot Choc surplus to requirements makes 8 syns x

Did well yesterday too, my chicken chips and salad for tea was yummy, and so was my minty hot Choc made with frothy milk :) maxed my syns out to almost 15 though!!

Can't wait til next Friday... It's BIG SHOP day again; going to morrisons for a change x

Been taking pics of all my Superfree meals but not posted 2 so will pop them on now ...

This was last nights tea
image-1152222511.jpg

and this was todays breakfast
image-3018485272.jpg

Very concerned about tomorrow though as I have no money and little or no fruit/veg!!! Might have to skip success express for 1 day and go green xx

chelle86 said:
Omg yesterdays tea looks gorgeous!!

What's success express??

That's the bad thing, healthy food is sooo expensive!!

Xx

Your group leader should have a leaflet, but the principles are 3 meals a day consisting of 2/3 SF to 1/3 FREE then to that you add your HEs. Oh and you can still add syns to this :)
The leaflet I have seems to be from before EE was introduced so I've got mixed messages as my leader explained it as if we were all on EE but the leaflet is from red/green so I think I may have gotten confused????

Might explore it properly again next month after asking a few questions, but still enjoying the high volume of SF x odd really as that's the reason I hate doing EE lol x

Oh no :( sugars are low x

Just had a Slice of white bread (well, best of both) which is 4.5 syns, plus the other slice of bread I had earlier at 3 syns makes (8+3+4.5) 15.5 syns :(
Ah well, had some days where I've been well under, just hope that bread was enough? If not I'll have a cereal bar and knock it off tomorrow's heB.

Change of subject though... I am very looking forward to my session shadowing podiatrists, very looking forward to next months open day, very excited about doing some free courses (not recognised but still worth noting) with open university, and very pleased to have found my old book from studying with OU years ago (the good study guide) as it will help prepare me for studying in higher education :)

Ooooh and in booked in for a tattoo next Saturday... Love being tattooed, just don't want to look like a freak on account of how many I have?? Ive chickened out of getting one on my arm and have decided to have it on my foot/calf (easier to hide) x pics to follow but this is the rough design, I don't know why it's here 3 times all different ways round though??? Hmm xxx

image-2567394601.jpg

Attachments

• image-1631684492.jpg
    image-1631684492.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 32
  • image-1286651634.jpg
    image-1286651634.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Wow that sounds confusing, I can't grasp ee so doubt I will be able to understand success express lol.

Oh no, that's not good re your sugars, your health is more important so can't you have a little block of chocolate or a can of pop or something?? Not the best advice but like I said, your health is way more important than a few extra syns :)

Yaayy great that you've got so much to look forward too :)

Love the tatt, so addictive arnt they :) I want one on my foot, have done for ages.
Ive only got 3, 1 on each wrist and 1 on my ankle x

Sugars are doing much better now, have some lucizade here just invade though!

And yes, very addictive... I have one on each wrist too! Been after one on my foot for a while but think I may use the design above, change it to fit my ankle/calf but extend it to my foot too x I'm adding a poppy red colour to the flower, and maybe a butterfly too???

The others I have are on my stomach (got that done at my lowest weight lol), one on each hip, the nape if my neck, my ankle, and a back piece that goes from the top to the bottom of my spine and extends out at my hips and shoulders... Want to add wings to this but I'm not ready to join the circus anytime soon xx

chelle86 said:
Hope your ok and get on alright at weigh in tonight x

Thanks, been mad busy do will update properly later tonight when I'm home x

Lost 1.5lbs though and broke a stone barrier into the 9's :) xxxx

Back