Time to get back on the LT train

CAZ72

Silver Member
Hi guys, Sorry not been about much over X,mas....Have been poorly since x,mas night,felt dizzy & was sick thought it was all the food i'd eaten,but have been to doctors & she said it was a virus which was causing me to feel like i was sea sick all the time,i was completey off balance all the time could'nt watch tv or look at computer without feeling sick,she has put me on a course of tablets & i am starting to feel a little better now.
I hope you all had a good x,mas & new year & are all doing well with LT...:D
I let myself down big time & ate far too many naughty foods & put on about 7lbs tut tut!!! anyway back on today, just hope i can get through today....heres hoping;)
Good luck to all of you old & new!!!
Happy new year!!! Caz xx

flippin heck caz u have done real well 4 st in 3.5 months !!! yay :D

ok so the dreaded first week for both of us starts today!!!

yikes ;)

good luck!!

flippin heck caz u have done real well 4 st in 3.5 months !!! yay :D

ok so the dreaded first week for both of us starts today!!!

yikes ;)

good luck!!
Thanx Lisa,but i have put 7lbs back on over last couple of weeks,not updated my ticker yet...not sure i want to!!! lol

ahhh xmas is a bugger innit!!!

;)

good luck hun x

ahhh xmas is a bugger innit!!!

;)
You can say that again...but hey its over,i'm back on & VERY determined to get back on track...lets be positive & do this!!!:D

Hi Caz,glad to hear youR well again and feeling positive. You have done extremely well, keep up the good work.
I can't waiT to get started.
X
Cheers!!! Good luck starting on the 9th!!! ille look forward to reading your success stories....Caz xx:D

Hi, welcome back i'm a newbie and looking at you longer timers for inspiration thats a great weight loss well done and good luck!
Thanx lou, well done on your losses so far your doing fab!!! :D Caz xx

Thanks, I've set a couple of mini goals such as work's ball to go to end of January then i'll join the valentines for another mini one but secretley I'd love to get below the 20 stone......
Great idea to have mini goals it really helps....as for your secret goal of under 20stones stick to LT & your soon acheive that & more...Good luck!!! Caz xx

Welcome back caz, nice to see ya again!! I was getting a bit worried about ya when ya havent been on in ages and so sorry to hear ya have been feeling dreadful, pls god ya are getting back to good health again. Hope the restart goes well for ya and cant wait to hear your results, take care

Welcome back caz, nice to see ya again!! I was getting a bit worried about ya when ya havent been on in ages and so sorry to hear ya have been feeling dreadful, pls god ya are getting back to good health again. Hope the restart goes well for ya and cant wait to hear your results, take care
Aww thanx hun...feeling like sooo hungry at the moment,but trying to resist failing,hope all is well with you too...Caz xx

Hi Caz,
Welcome back. Great to hear that you're feeling a bit better after the nasty virus.
I put 7lbs on too over Christmas, but we're going to shift it in just one week are'nt we??!! Sure we will, then it'll be like it never happened and we can keep going until we get to that target!
My Pharmacist said that because I put that much on in just 2 weeks, I may want to lower my target by 7lbs so I've got "breathing space" Bit disappointed with that, especially as when I start eating again it won't be Christmas, with all the naughty stuff about. But, you have to accept the advice I guess. I'll see when I'm a bit nearer.
On a positive note, I went to M&S today and bought a blouse, size 14 and a skirt size 12 !! (well it does have an elastic waist, but I'm made up!)
Keep strong and good luck with restarting. xxxx

I started back today too and was starving earlier but that was due not to having as much water, its just too cold to drink 4 litres!! I think its always hard to get back on it but we are with ya 100%, ya can do it hun!!

I started back today too and was starving earlier but that was due not to having as much water, its just too cold to drink 4 litres!! I think its always hard to get back on it but we are with ya 100%, ya can do it hun!!

hello, well done for restarting!! :) great news! just to note min to drink is 2 litres (4 pints) so dont worry if you're not reaching 4 litres! it is freesing today alright!

Hiya Ollie,

How are ya getting on? Ya are half way there now, being walking anywhere nice today, going to take your advice and do some exercise as well, it might do the trick so will keep ya posted, take care

Hiya Ollie,

How are ya getting on? Ya are half way there now, being walking anywhere nice today, going to take your advice and do some exercise as well, it might do the trick so will keep ya posted, take care

NO walking yet.. clearing out my room at the mo.. Broke up with girlf about 4 months ago and still have a lot of stuff in drawers etc!

Walk later.. nothing too much I'd say!

Enjoy the exercise.. it'll help lose weight faster but dont do too much!

Aww sorry to hear about that!! The last time I broke up with a fella, i had a massive bonfire one night so need any help let me know I am pro at these types of things.

Back