Time to get back on the LT train

Hehe, thanks I may call up for the bonfire.. Ah it wasn't too bad a break up. She moved back to Ireland to study more and things drifted so I had to bite the bullet! Think she expected it.. Just we live so far away there was no real clean out!

Ah thats alright then.....darn my bonfire skills are not needed!! Well unfortunately the guy i was with had a little thing for my best friend as well so decided to wipe that man outta my hair in went his engagement ring as well.

Anyways enough about that! Have ya went on the three shakes yet or staying on four?

Ah thats alright then.....darn my bonfire skills are not needed!! Well unfortunately the guy i was with had a little thing for my best friend as well so decided to wipe that man outta my hair in went his engagement ring as well.

Anyways enough about that! Have ya went on the three shakes yet or staying on four?

lol I have a lotta crap to burn.. I may need the skills.. no engagments or anything to burn with it.. sorry to hear about the last guy but hey arent you better off now.. you've met the man of your dreams (me.. hehe I kid..) and you're gonna marry him this year.. all works out for the best doesn't it!

Im gonna have the 3 shakes today... seem ok but no walk yet.. cleaning room is talking so long!

Sorry to hear you have been poorly Caz, good luck with the restart, I'm restarting today and wil need you guys BIG time!

x

Thanx guys for all your good luck wishes....struggling though, but will grit teeth a little harder & get on with it...lol Caz xx

Back