time to get back on the wagon

steph_

hi all, havent been on this website for ages.
was doing great at sw before lost some weight was pleased with it but then..... fell off big style stopped going to classes as the times changed and couldnt find one to fall in line with work and kids ....then it happened put on a stone due to comfort eating partner started working away and got bit by the bored bug major style so will be going back to a class on thursday that now works better for me and will lose this weight as need to get sorted for my hols going to try and lose whatever i can in 9 weeks, not to bothered if its not loads but something better than none.

so i have now ended the affair with the crips and chocolate as much as i loved them i have decided its not working out for me. and now the nice weather is hear will be out on the bike when ever i can i help tone up

Hi Steph,
Welcome back! I'm quite new to this site too but what a support network it is. So glad I found it! Anyway, welcome back on the wagon :) you can do some damage in 9 weeks, go for it! Sounds like your head is definitely in the right place, just wanted to wish you best of luck with your new sw journey xxxx

Back