Time to get back on track

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by redhead66, 4 October 2009 Social URL.

1. redhead66

redhead66 This will be my year

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    Well that's it, I'm back from holiday and it's time to get my head (and not inconsiderable a**e) into gear so I can wear my sassy LBD on New Years Eve.

I've had a great time in the States, sampled everything in sight... though even I couldn't finish their portions lol, and put on 10lb in a fortnight as a consequence. It's about what I expected, but I'm motivated to start SS again tomorrow and hope to lose 3st by the end of the year.

Good luck to everybody else starting or restarting tomorrow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Glad you had a great time in US, those portion sizes are something else. I can remember being stuffed with the complimentary bread and starter, never mind the main and dessert.
    Good Luck re-starting and reaching your goal!

4. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

Hi I'm starting CD SS today eek, I have done it before a couple of years ago and now I'm back, with a regain of what I lost plus a bit extra for luck :sigh:.

I hope to lose 3 stones too as I'm going to America at Christmas and I'd like to be slinkier :D

Have a good day today.

5. contrarytintagel

contrarytintagel Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.05%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Good luck on your day one ladies! Remember to look after yourselves and carry CD pack ad water everywhere! Day 2 of restart for me.... (after a few dodgy tries of day 1 last week!) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.