Time to get in shape for my Weddding/Holiday

MissJMP

Hello! My name is Jam and I am in my mid 20's

I used to use minimins a couple of years ago, i did the cambridge diet and lost a lot of weight.
Sadly I have gained some of it back (around 20 pounds)

I have been on and off exante and havent got very far, im sure it works however I had a lot more willpower when I was younger I really dont know how I used to say on track and wouldnt dare cheat!!

I am happily engaged now and getting married in april next year, I really want to lose the weight I gained so I feel best for my wedding day. I think it has been a lot harder for me as my partner loves his food but does not gain weight!! I got a bit too comfortable!

I am also going on holliday in July and would love to be in shape for that so I do not feel uncomfortable!

I used to use minimins a lot so I thought I would come back to see if it would help keep me motivated. Hopefully by keeping a diary!

I do not know my current weight, last time I weighed myself was on valentines day but i have been really naughty since then! I am currently on day four of exante with no cheating but finding it so hard!!

But yes! A quick hello from me!
Jam xxx

Hi Jam

well done getting to day4 the worst is nearly over.

holidays are a brilliant incentive and a great focus for this year and a wedding next year....wow

those 20lbs will be history.x

Back