Time to get SERIOUS !

taryn

So I'm 17, 5ft7 and I weigh 183 lbs. My ideal weight is 150lbs. I'm TIRED of not being happy in my body. TIME TO CHANGE!

My goal is to lose 50 lbs by August 2010. And to MAINTAIN it. I can do it. And I will.

It's going to be hard...I have no doubt about that. I happen to have a group of skinny friends who eat more than I do. Difference: they're sporty and extremely active. (and they don't creep into the kitchen when no ones around :p )
So, I'm going to get my act together and start eating healthy and exercising like a healthy person would. Yes, I'm guilty of sneaking the biscuits and the chocolate and the ice-cream from the kitchen whenever it's around..But that's going to stop. I'm taking photos of my body tomorrow morning, I'm not going to look at them until I've lost a good amount of weight.. I want to see the difference.

Any tips or success stories are WELCOME :)

August 2010. I will be thin by then. I will be walking around on the beach proudly. :)

Thanks Irene :)
First 2 days have gone so well.. I'm feeling so good about this!
Well done on losing 33.5 lb ! It's people like you that make me believe I can :)

fingers are crossed :)

Hope you have a loss xx

Welcome to the site.

Good luck on your weight loss Journey :) xx

How did the weigh in go?

x

Thank you :)
Weigh in went well, down 2 lbs !!! :) xx

Well done I bet your pleased :)

I weighed this morning and have lost 3lbs woo hoo :)

I wish it was 34lbs hee hee ;)

xx

Ok so... Easter holidays are officially over, back to school tomorrow.
I've been so naughty these holidays...junk junk junk!

im nearly back up to what i used to be..
But im not giving up!!! Now ive learned my lesson...just because of 2 weeks of eating badly ive lost all the efforts id put in before. so this is NOT going to happen again!

Doesn't matter, no regrets..just starting seriously again tomorrow..

Bringing lunch to school, eating healthy, an hour of exercise per day... Gonna be back on track in no time :)

Ok so... Easter holidays are officially over, back to school tomorrow.
I've been so naughty these holidays...junk junk junk!

im nearly back up to what i used to be..
But im not giving up!!! Now ive learned my lesson...just because of 2 weeks of eating badly ive lost all the efforts id put in before. so this is NOT going to happen again!

Doesn't matter, no regrets..just starting seriously again tomorrow..

Bringing lunch to school, eating healthy, an hour of exercise per day... Gonna be back on track in no time :)

We all make mistakes hun so dont worry about it, just start tomorrow a fresh and you'll be fine

xx

Back