Time to get serious!

Lool I've already decided il have it the day before my holiday lol

That's the 29th of June ahaha not that long at all :/

Il push through! :) lol

Xxx

Awesome. Are you getting it from a take-away or making it yourself.... if you're making it yourself I have an awesome recipe for you! :)

Not long AT ALL!!

SO GOOD NEWS!! I actually managed a whole day SS, SS and nothing but SS!!! whoop! can I do it again today?! YES I CAN!! I'm not hovering in the middle anymore, I'm on the downhill run now, only 6 more weeks, that's nothing in the grand scheme of things is it!!!

I was going to just order from a takeaway but if you have a recipe that would be amazing!! At least if I messed it up I have a plan b lol

Yea the holiday is getting so close cannot wait!

That's great about ur ss! In it for the long haul lol
You will get to goal in no time! :)

Xxx

I was going to just order from a takeaway but if you have a recipe that would be amazing!! At least if I messed it up I have a plan b lol

Yea the holiday is getting so close cannot wait!

That's great about ur ss! In it for the long haul lol
You will get to goal in no time! :)

Xxx

Absolutely, here it is (switch the paneer for chicken obviously) if your struggling with not having the spices in the cupboard I don't mind popping what you need in the post for you- I have tonnes and I'm always keen to encourage people to cook Indian from scratch!!

http://chefinyou.com/2010/04/paneer-makhani-recipe/

SO.... Today has been another good'un! Another 100% SS day!

Not only that but it was the Christmas preview at work - which meant sampling lots of lovely Christmas food - not a single morsel passed these lips!

Had a lovely chat with my consultant, and weigh in with him was good.

Then finally I just tried a mixed mango and banana mousse - it was LOVELY much better than either it them on their own, so thanks to whoever it was who suggested that!

Positive all round :)

Absolutely, here it is (switch the paneer for chicken obviously) if your struggling with not having the spices in the cupboard I don't mind popping what you need in the post for you- I have tonnes and I'm always keen to encourage people to cook Indian from scratch!!

http://chefinyou.com/2010/04/paneer-makhani-recipe/

Looks amazing!

That's really kind ria thank you so much!

Then if I don't make a balls of it I can invest in my own spices! :)

Roll on June so I can make it now lol

Xx

SO.... Today has been another good'un! Another 100% SS day!

Not only that but it was the Christmas preview at work - which meant sampling lots of lovely Christmas food - not a single morsel passed these lips!

Had a lovely chat with my consultant, and weigh in with him was good.

Then finally I just tried a mixed mango and banana mousse - it was LOVELY much better than either it them on their own, so thanks to whoever it was who suggested that!

Positive all round :)

Wow!! You did WELL!!!

Did you get round to submitting the application for consultant?

Mousse sounds nice actually I've nvr had it but I tend to stick with the choc tetras lol seems to be working so I'm happy to plod on!

Well done on ur 100% ss day! You can do it!

What date ate you hoping for to go away? Any news yet?

Xx

Wow!! You did WELL!!!

Did you get round to submitting the application for consultant?

Mousse sounds nice actually I've nvr had it but I tend to stick with the choc tetras lol seems to be working so I'm happy to plod on!

Well done on ur 100% ss day! You can do it!

What date ate you hoping for to go away? Any news yet?

Xx

The consultant form can't be submitted until I have worked my way through all of the steps, however I really should start filling it out now so that I am prepared when the time comes!

Bleeugghh! I've had 3 choc tetra knocking around for ages, they always leave a funny taste in my mouth, should check the dates on them actually, make myself drink them soon!

15 June, no news, gonna check in and see what the situation is tomorrow. Thing is, there is the same holiday leaving this Saturday which prices have dropped another £50 on or the price we'd pay for an inside cabin gets an outside cabin, so wandering if it might be worth waiting a little anyway. Is a gamble, I don't like this game!!!

The consultant form can't be submitted until I have worked my way through all of the steps, however I really should start filling it out now so that I am prepared when the time comes!

Bleeugghh! I've had 3 choc tetra knocking around for ages, they always leave a funny taste in my mouth, should check the dates on them actually, make myself drink them soon!

15 June, no news, gonna check in and see what the situation is tomorrow. Thing is, there is the same holiday leaving this Saturday which prices have dropped another £50 on or the price we'd pay for an inside cabin gets an outside cabin, so wandering if it might be worth waiting a little anyway. Is a gamble, I don't like this game!!!

Won't be long moving up the steps hun and ur right being prepared to get it submitted!

Keep the tetras in the fridge defo makes them all the better and a girl on twitter told me she blended one with ice and it was beaut!

I'm willing you to book this holiday lol even I'm getting anxious about it!! Ahaha!!

What's better btw inside or outside cabins? I've nvr been! Would love to go on a cruise!

Xxxx

Ah that's an idea, I will certainly put them in the fridge and re-try!

I used to love blending shakes with ice, the cappuccino is so much like a starbucks frappuccino when you do that! I used to do it every day but don't bother these days as the blender is such a chore to clean up lol. lazyness basically!!

I KNOW!!! Anxiety isn't enough to describe it, I can tell I'm stressed cos I keep having screwed up dreams! Last night I dreamt Rana lived in a mansion! I've not been to his house yet, but I know that's not accurate!!

Inside your in a box basically, a nice box, I don't mind it, but outside you get a window! Ive stayed in an inside, outside, balcony, crew inside and crew outside cabin before, my favourite is outside (didn't make enough use of the balcony to warrant the cost of of a balcony). But hey, you don't go to the sunshine to stay in your cabin anyways, and theres a webcam on the TV so you can see what the weather is like outside! I highly reccoment cruising, it's not an old people thing anymore! and for £699 for 2 weeks including all food, tea, coffee, and juices (breakkie only for the juices) in a massive choice of eating options, it's a bargain!! OK, now I'm a bloody cruise commercial!!!

Got your message, I am a curry from scratch convert, and trying to convert everyone else so more than happy to assist - Jeez I'm on it again - RIA SAYS - DO Cambridge diet, GO on cruises, COOK curry from scratch lol.

Oh yeah, didn't mention, I mentioned a lot of people are doing 5:2 Fasting here to My CWPC last night, he said it's ideal to use cambridge on those days - as it happens this is my plan after stablisation actually, it tod him that, I'm happy that he is suportive of that as an idea - it makes sense really!

Ah that's an idea, I will certainly put them in the fridge and re-try!

I used to love blending shakes with ice, the cappuccino is so much like a starbucks frappuccino when you do that! I used to do it every day but don't bother these days as the blender is such a chore to clean up lol. lazyness basically!!

I KNOW!!! Anxiety isn't enough to describe it, I can tell I'm stressed cos I keep having screwed up dreams! Last night I dreamt Rana lived in a mansion! I've not been to his house yet, but I know that's not accurate!!

Inside your in a box basically, a nice box, I don't mind it, but outside you get a window! Ive stayed in an inside, outside, balcony, crew inside and crew outside cabin before, my favourite is outside (didn't make enough use of the balcony to warrant the cost of of a balcony). But hey, you don't go to the sunshine to stay in your cabin anyways, and theres a webcam on the TV so you can see what the weather is like outside! I highly reccoment cruising, it's not an old people thing anymore! and for £699 for 2 weeks including all food, tea, coffee, and juices (breakkie only for the juices) in a massive choice of eating options, it's a bargain!! OK, now I'm a bloody cruise commercial!!!

Got your message, I am a curry from scratch convert, and trying to convert everyone else so more than happy to assist - Jeez I'm on it again - RIA SAYS - DO Cambridge diet, GO on cruises, COOK curry from scratch lol.

Oh yeah, didn't mention, I mentioned a lot of people are doing 5:2 Fasting here to My CWPC last night, he said it's ideal to use cambridge on those days - as it happens this is my plan after stablisation actually, it tod him that, I'm happy that he is suportive of that as an idea - it makes sense really!

Definitely put them in the fridge! Much better when really cold!

I don't blend my shakes either lol just cold tetras and bars. Very lazy lol

Lol the mansion may not be accurate but it's a nice dream lol

Wow sounds good! Them you can pay some money for soft drinks or alcoholic drinks can't ya? I think I heard that lol

Defo be something to look at for the future. What about children? Do they cater well for children? I wouldn't in a million years leave her in a clubs without me being there tho so would be great if there was family things.

Wow marketing really is ur thing lmao!

A new blog lol ria says - sounds like a plan aha!

That's where you have 2 Cambridge days a week and eat normal the other five? Can you do 2 in a row or is it better to space them out. Sounds good. Probably quite easy to incorporate into a normal life. How would that sit this moving up steps?

M xx

Definitely put them in the fridge! Much better when really cold!

I don't blend my shakes either lol just cold tetras and bars. Very lazy lol

Lol the mansion may not be accurate but it's a nice dream lol

Wow sounds good! Them you can pay some money for soft drinks or alcoholic drinks can't ya? I think I heard that lol

Defo be something to look at for the future. What about children? Do they cater well for children? I wouldn't in a million years leave her in a clubs without me being there tho so would be great if there was family things.

Wow marketing really is ur thing lmao!

A new blog lol ria says - sounds like a plan aha!

That's where you have 2 Cambridge days a week and eat normal the other five? Can you do 2 in a row or is it better to space them out. Sounds good. Probably quite easy to incorporate into a normal life. How would that sit this moving up steps?

M xx

Ya, they do soft drinks packages, wine packages and also a different cocktail of the day every day for about £3.50!

They have some fantastic facilities for kiddies, though I think it's more for leaving them there than going with them, you see them doing activities around the ship having great fun. If I had a little'un I'd never ordinarily consider dumping them in a club, however, I wouldn't think twice about it on a P&O ship, I've had a tour of the facilities before and I was jealous that I was too old to go on there!

Haha, there I was thinking I knew bugger all about marketing, just goes to show that I need to be passionate about the subject for it to work!

Yeah spot on, people most commonly do Mondays and Thursdays since they are the best days for people's routines, not missing out on anything. I wanna go up the steps then use it as a precautionary measure for maintenance. It's supposed to be for weight loss, a colleague reckons she's done 3lbs in 10 days but the book reckons much less than that. I don't wanna be shrinking when I'm at target so it might just be one day a week to keep things balanced, or depends how naughty I am that week . The benefits are supposed to be fab, I highly recommend the Michael Mosley book about it, I was glued to it, read the whole thing within 3 days! I think it's certainly a great way to go about maintaining. (Oh here I go again!!)

Another 100% SS day, 3rd in a row! I'm getting good at this!!

Ya, they do soft drinks packages, wine packages and also a different cocktail of the day every day for about £3.50!

They have some fantastic facilities for kiddies, though I think it's more for leaving them there than going with them, you see them doing activities around the ship having great fun. If I had a little'un I'd never ordinarily consider dumping them in a club, however, I wouldn't think twice about it on a P&O ship, I've had a tour of the facilities before and I was jealous that I was too old to go on there!

Haha, there I was thinking I knew bugger all about marketing, just goes to show that I need to be passionate about the subject for it to work!

Yeah spot on, people most commonly do Mondays and Thursdays since they are the best days for people's routines, not missing out on anything. I wanna go up the steps then use it as a precautionary measure for maintenance. It's supposed to be for weight loss, a colleague reckons she's done 3lbs in 10 days but the book reckons much less than that. I don't wanna be shrinking when I'm at target so it might just be one day a week to keep things balanced, or depends how naughty I am that week . The benefits are supposed to be fab, I highly recommend the Michael Mosley book about it, I was glued to it, read the whole thing within 3 days! I think it's certainly a great way to go about maintaining. (Oh here I go again!!)

Another 100% SS day, 3rd in a row! I'm getting good at this!!

That's cool! I love a good cocktail :) lol

That's great that you have positive things to say about the kids facilities. I'd just be anxious you know?!

I think ur marketing pro! Lol :)

It's really interesting! I've seen things about it and others talking about the JUDDD diet. Is that guy the one that did the telly show? I remember watching something a while back!

3 100% days! Ur doing so well! It really is about getting ur head in the right place. Can't wait to see how ur weigh in goes Tuesday!!! :)

How much now until goal?

Xxx

That's cool! I love a good cocktail :) lol

That's great that you have positive things to say about the kids facilities. I'd just be anxious you know?!

I think ur marketing pro! Lol :)

It's really interesting! I've seen things about it and others talking about the JUDDD diet. Is that guy the one that did the telly show? I remember watching something a while back!

3 100% days! Ur doing so well! It really is about getting ur head in the right place. Can't wait to see how ur weigh in goes Tuesday!!! :)

How much now until goal?

Xxx

Well that's only natural. I guess for me (baring in mind i'm not a prent thought so can't talk from experience) If I was gonna leave my kid in a club anywhere it would be on a ship, worse case scenario it's impossible for them to go very far! anywhere else abroad - No way!

Yeah he was on TV, I didn't see the program though, I can't even remember what spurred me to read the book, I was reading it just after I started CWPC so it wasn't even like I was looking for a diet. As it happens I have just started a book about JUDDD the other day,I guess its the theory behind it all that interests me so much. the 5:2 one is only £2.36 on amazon at the moment if you have a kindle or kindle app to read it on.

YAY me lol, feeling like I'm back in the swing of things now, probablywill eat something tomorrow - depending on what is available - I'm not having eggs lettuce and cucumber again on the ship - worst case scenario could go low carb a la atkins and have a bit of mayo.

1st, 2.5lbs to go :)

Well that's only natural. I guess for me (baring in mind i'm not a prent thought so can't talk from experience) If I was gonna leave my kid in a club anywhere it would be on a ship, worse case scenario it's impossible for them to go very far! anywhere else abroad - No way!

Yeah he was on TV, I didn't see the program though, I can't even remember what spurred me to read the book, I was reading it just after I started CWPC so it wasn't even like I was looking for a diet. As it happens I have just started a book about JUDDD the other day,I guess its the theory behind it all that interests me so much. the 5:2 one is only £2.36 on amazon at the moment if you have a kindle or kindle app to read it on.

YAY me lol, feeling like I'm back in the swing of things now, probablywill eat something tomorrow - depending on what is available - I'm not having eggs lettuce and cucumber again on the ship - worst case scenario could go low carb a la atkins and have a bit of mayo.

1st, 2.5lbs to go :)

Yea that is true about the ship they can't go far!

The show was pretty interesting! Must check out the book.

Ur totally in the zone lol defo let ur hair down tmz with the low carb meal.

Wow really close! Hopefully just under a stone come Tuesday! :)

So proud of you!

Seen the pics in the thread of inspirational pics and you are looking mighty fine! Loving today's outfit!

Xxx

Yea that is true about the ship they can't go far!

The show was pretty interesting! Must check out the book.

Ur totally in the zone lol defo let ur hair down tmz with the low carb meal.

Wow really close! Hopefully just under a stone come Tuesday! :)

So proud of you!

Seen the pics in the thread of inspirational pics and you are looking mighty fine! Loving today's outfit!

Xxx

Thanks hun that means a lot!

90% primark lol, well, primark top, blazer, new look jeans, sainsburys shoes lol cheap chic :p

So these past 2 weeks marked a turning point in other people's opinions about my weight.

I keep being told that I should stop now.

Honestly, I don't think the extra stone ish I am aiming for will really make too much if a dent in my belly fat, I may need more, who knows. But back to subject...

Oh there's nothing of you, you'll disappear if you loose another stone blah blah blah. I pinch my stomach and arms to demonstrate but these people don't listen.

Oh by the way, I am still an overweight BMI!!

Here comes the rant.... SO, because I've always been overweight, in other people's opinions does this mean that I am now NOT ENTITLED to be slim, destined always to be a bit chubby? I am being told by a slim, probably size 10ish colleague to stop - does this mean I'm not allowed to have a figure like hers since she's always had hers, I can't because I was overweight before?

In other people's eyes are former overweight people not allowed to be slim people because that's not how they are? Ria's overweight, she's not supposed to be slim. In people's minds am I overweight and supposed to stay like it?!

Pah! Makes me so bloody angry. I didn't ask for their opinion!!

Also keep being told to eat something, or if I do have something such a big deal is made out of it!!

Grrr.

Back