Time to get serious!

I go home tomorrow and have to admit im desperate for a shake... its my normal no lol. I must thank you for introducing me me to shakes mixed with yoghurt... oh yuuuuum!! Found myself wishing I had some on holiday haha I love them. Even though I've not particularly enjoyed eating im sure getting back on it is going to be a challenge. Im also heading home to scotland for a week when I get back from turkey. Not sure if im going to be strictly back on the diet or not when im there... we shall see x

Oh I wish I felt like that! I did last time and just got straight back on it no problem!

I actually took shakes with me! But didn't touch them, they had a nice cruise around the med though lol.

I miss the yogurt, looking forward to getting back to step two to have that again too, I think ill cope better then, I just want to get back to 10st before I do that though!

Current plan - 4 shakes a day, before I went I got Into the 3 pack plus meal routine and I think the 4 meal works better for me, think ill feel less deprived and maybe at my weight it's a better option anyway, lets see how this works the next few days!

Xx

Oh my god, are you my twin????

On one of my (many) returns, I decided all I could face was chocolate. Now I have chocolate, chocolate mint and chocolate tetra's. Im trying to broaden my repertoire but it aint' working. I say, do what you got to do. I look at this as medicine. The fact is, if we dont lose weight and address our health issues, we will end up dying before our time, FACT. So, I dont like anti-biotics, I dont like cough medicine, I dont like the taste of vitamins, but I get through them because I need to. That is the approach I am taking.

Oh my god, are you my twin????

On one of my (many) returns, I decided all I could face was chocolate. Now I have chocolate, chocolate mint and chocolate tetra's. Im trying to broaden my repertoire but it aint' working. I say, do what you got to do. I look at this as medicine. The fact is, if we dont lose weight and address our health issues, we will end up dying before our time, FACT. So, I dont like anti-biotics, I dont like cough medicine, I dont like the taste of vitamins, but I get through them because I need to. That is the approach I am taking.

Yes I am lol.

Yup, upped my quantity of "medicine" and feeling a bit better about it all today, if it means having 146 extra calories to keep me on track, so let it be.

Trying to get back into the zone I've been reading up on step 3 and creating some meal ideas adapting some of my fav recipes into plan, keeps me occupied and gives me something to look forward to. Come to think of it I really must get cracking on my food blog (that's been in my head 1 year but is yet unnamed) as that would be a great place to share some of them too - not that I have any intention of it being a cambridge based blog, but why not add it in anyhow!

Drunk loads of water today, fed up of visiting the toilet! Oh well, never the less it's 1 day almost done now.

Positive, positive, positive! (If I say it enough I might think it!)

Yea you are. You are making it work. Who cares if it's 4 packs day you could be having those and a bar!

2 days done - 4 packs I working for me!

Had a handful of raspberries and a strawberry tonight - the fruit of my own labour, after all that time waiting its silly not to try them!

No expectation of ketosis this week bit just keeping the cals low by having shakes is still better than full on eating! Life happens you see! prob having a normal lunch tomorrow as out in London but not with my own team so don't wanna look too odd - will have a shake for all other meals though. Then fully intend to eat lunch with Rana Saturday, but apart from that its 100% all the way :)

Tummy is making some funny noises!

X

Well done for sticking to it. Yep some times we have to make adjustments. Xx

How do u feel bout ur job now? Any more thoughts bout lookin elsewhere?

N yay. U get to spend time with hubby at weekend xx

CrazyDiamond said:
2 days done - 4 packs I working for me!

Had a handful of raspberries and a strawberry tonight - the fruit of my own labour, after all that time waiting its silly not to try them!

No expectation of ketosis this week bit just keeping the cals low by having shakes is still better than full on eating! Life happens you see! prob having a normal lunch tomorrow as out in London but not with my own team so don't wanna look too odd - will have a shake for all other meals though. Then fully intend to eat lunch with Rana Saturday, but apart from that its 100% all the way :)

Tummy is making some funny noises!

X

Yay! 4 packs is a must when you weigh so little not as much energy comes from burning fat so you just feel crap!

Big up Ria!

Well done for sticking to it. Yep some times we have to make adjustments. Xx

How do u feel bout ur job now? Any more thoughts bout lookin elsewhere?

N yay. U get to spend time with hubby at weekend xx

Hey Ria. Everything okay? X

heyyyy, Im here, ish! well, stuck to it mon-tues, had a shake for breaky and then food lunch, which turned into food dinner! back on it today though, quite likely this is how saturday will go too though, so i was 3 on, 3 off, 2 on, 1 off, prob 2 on - 1 off then hopefully I'll have a longer run of 100%.

I'm just SO tired, I still haven't slept a full night since coming back from holiday, so it's making everything else a bit harder too, not the best excuse for my on-off plan at the moment but I'm not gonna be too harsh on myself about it, I'm still creating an overall calorie defecit and a lot of people do say to think in weeks as opposed to days....

Yay! 4 packs is a must when you weigh so little not as much energy comes from burning fat so you just feel crap!

Big up Ria!

Yup, deffo the best plan for me right now, and hoping that once i stop messing around it will still have a reasonable impact. I'm still in posession of 11lbs of my holiday gain, and according to my CWPC on tuesday 4 extra cm on my waist too! booo! still feeling lously about it and won't be happy until i get back to 10st, and after that got to make a vow never to go over that ever again!!

Hoping that this weekend I can get my much needed sleep which will hopfully help everything else - I really need to get some exercise but tbh i'm too tired to entertain the thought right now :-(

I'll be back on track soon, my CWPC is away next week so hopefully I can get back to where I was before i see him again!

hope everyone is ok, again, not managed to pop into anyones diary lately, hoping to catch up soon!

xxx

Oh by the way, I finally gave in and bought some water flavouring! I've always been of the mindset of not wanting it since I never drank flavoured drinks before CWPC, so why would I now? - well because I get bored in the afternoons and am finding myself wanting "something" and since I have drunk enough fruit tea to sink a battleship and am sick to death of it, I needed something!

So bought some berry and its not bad. Just went to the shop and got some ice lolly moulds so they're in the freezer cooking too. Maybe it'll help keep me on track.

Also out of boredom made an icy chocolate concoction for dinner- blended ice, a little water and choc shake, and for about a minute it was like a soft Ice cream, which then turned into a very cold shake lol, never the less it lasted longer by eating it with a spoon lol

image-1490827388.jpg

Evening! I seriously doubt you are that " overweight" bloody bmi calculators....enough to give a girl a low self image attack. Once you get this week out of the way you will fly! 4 packs has always had comparable results for me as 3 packs. I've noticed that other peoples losses on SS+ are kind of in the same region as SS on if you are established on plan. The key issue is to get into ketosis isn't it? That's the only thing keeping me from the biscuit cupboard, and I know it...:) so once you are here again. A few weeks of focus. By the middle of august. You will be at goal and feeling so much better.

Ps no sleep messes with lepton and , two of the body's "feed me" hormones. So they cause all kinds of issues.

Google it...

Evening! I seriously doubt you are that " overweight" bloody bmi calculators....enough to give a girl a low self image attack. Once you get this week out of the way you will fly! 4 packs has always had comparable results for me as 3 packs. I've noticed that other peoples losses on SS+ are kind of in the same region as SS on if you are established on plan. The key issue is to get into ketosis isn't it? That's the only thing keeping me from the biscuit cupboard, and I know it...:) so once you are here again. A few weeks of focus. By the middle of august. You will be at goal and feeling so much better.

Meh, I only checked it on the thought that I was feeling that way lol, in all fairness it was only just though.

Ketowhat? haven't been there for a looooong time, even before hols i wasn't, was wandering if my ketosix were broke so my CWPC gave me some but never got around to trying them, and since being back i've not actually remained long enough to get there, maybe next week eh! never the less at least its still low cals.

Ps no sleep messes with lepton and , two of the body's "feed me" hormones. So they cause all kinds of issues.

Google it...

haha, the irony, i read this last night so sat up looking at my phone reading about it instead of sleeping. Then when I finally got off my man calls me as he was missing me where we haven't spoken for 3 days, bless him, i always love to get a call but oh boy, getting up this morning was a mission.

Just realised I compleetely forgot to weigh myself tuesday as well, i think i was 10st11, so that's what ive shoved on my sig at least.... totally didn't have my mojo that day did i! feeling lighter today though and a v quick hop on the scales said that too, so my sort of lets call it "randomised JUDDD" couple of weeks are still taking me in the right direction at least.

oh god, work inbox going mad - and i'm under attack - great - catch up later....

Hello...miss disastrous Cambridger here....

Knowing I was going off of plan for lunch Saturday, and having a MARE of a day Friday, shortly after my lunch shake I succumbed to battered cod, chips and mushy peas at work, and seeing me eyeing up dessert my (usually supportive and strictly keeping me in line) colleague bought me that too. My binge continued Friday night, into Saturday, then when I was just about done my parents said I should go down to the beach where they've got their motor home pitched up for the week for a BBQ.

#Fail

Well, there's no excuses anymore now, no reason not to stick to it for 2 weeks until my OH is back, and no, I shall not be going without a nice lunch with him when he's here since I only see him 2 more times before he disappears back home to India for months!

So back on it, well, kinda, I've yet to have anything but water yet today since I'm not hungry, I wasn't hungry most of the time the last few days either, didn't stop the emotional eating though did it! Funny how all that eating actually keeps you full for so long!! so yeah, no pack thus far, so who knows, might end up being a 3 pack day!

Plan of action.... be back at 10st by 27th July.... 100% SS until then, here goes......

Oh dear. I can sympathise with this. It is so SO difficult to do SS more than once. And the temptation is always there to do the shakes ' just for a week ' etc etc every time you put weight on.

I've managed to maintain at 9 st 7 ish since last year by calorie counting but as soon as I take my eye off the ball ... The lbs creep up. Now I just rather glumly accept that I can only eat 1600 calories a day as well as one treat meal a week / and that really is just one. Any more and the lbs come back.

My advice would be to calorie count. I know it's so so tempting to do the bars/ shakes but I think something alters in your brain making it almost impossible to do it a second time. As soon as I realised that, I dropped the lbs again

Really hope it's different for you and you can stick it out for another fortnight. Try not to beat yourself up

Back