Time to get serious!

Hi, I hope you don't mind me joining I certainly need to get serious, I have been on the Cambridge diet for a week now and have not struggled so much with feeling hungry but more so with the repetitive nature and the amount of water wondering if anyone had any advice? And just generally wanted to keep in touch with people going through a similar process where I can get motivated and give some too. Hope everyone is doing good?

Hi, I hope you don't mind me joining I certainly need to get serious, I have been on the Cambridge diet for a week now and have not struggled so much with feeling hungry but more so with the repetitive nature and the amount of water wondering if anyone had any advice? And just generally wanted to keep in touch with people going through a similar process where I can get motivated and give some too. Hope everyone is doing good?

Water water water
Distraction distraction distraction
One day / hour / minute at a time
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I have just started the cd too, I'm on week 4 and been finding it really hard up till a week ago, now I'm not finding it too hard I just need to talk to other people doing it for some inspiration so I can keep going x

Hi everyone, welcome to my rambling diary!

My latest technique is tea tea tea.... So I suppose I'm technically ss+ cos of the milk. But it's helping.

And hot showers, nail painting, loom bands, early nights.

If you struggle getting enough in find it really helps to have it there ready to go. I carry a 1.5l bottle with me everywhere!

Met my new cwpc tonight and she seems awesome, she measured me all over, she took photos, gave me a record card, a receipt, I could go on... It might sound silly I'm saying this but I got NONE of this from the previous two!

Day 5 tomorrow and looking forward to trying the lacto free shakes again.

Hope everyone is having a good day

X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well first time since forever that my other half has been in Port and I've stuck on plan! 2 weeks until he's finished this contract and is staying with me for 10 days... I'll be off plan then but I think I already said I have 2 party's I need to look good for so hopefully full steam ahead for the next 2 weeks x

When you wake up in the morning and need the loo but are avoiding it due to the massive headache spin you know you get from staying up :-( I didn't miss that when I was off plan!

Another day almost complete and I am in complete shock that tomorrow is day 7. I'm not sure i've managed a whole week since being almost at target last May!

My new CWPC is still lovely, and has probably text me more times the last few days than my last 2 did the whole time I've been doing this!

i've nibbled a little today, nothing major, i made a curry for mum and dads dinner so a couple of teaspoons along the way to check flavour, a tiny chilli off of a plant i bought today (cos i wanated to see if they were hot lol) and an even tinier slither of light brie mum had earlier.

hows everyone doing?

x

Hi everyone, welcome to my rambling diary! My latest technique is tea tea tea.... So I suppose I'm technically ss+ cos of the milk. But it's helping. And hot showers, nail painting, loom bands, early nights. If you struggle getting enough in find it really helps to have it there ready to go. I carry a 1.5l bottle with me everywhere! Met my new cwpc tonight and she seems awesome, she measured me all over, she took photos, gave me a record card, a receipt, I could go on... It might sound silly I'm saying this but I got NONE of this from the previous two! Day 5 tomorrow and looking forward to trying the lacto free shakes again. Hope everyone is having a good day X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey CD it certainly seems like you have found a more 'with it' consultant. Well done on getting to day 6. I keep loosing the sane couple of stone over and over but this time I have joined a health club and am doing step 3 with exercise in the hope that it will help me push on to goal. Keep going, stay strong! :)

Hey CD it certainly seems like you have found a more 'with it' consultant. Well done on getting to day 6. I keep loosing the sane couple of stone over and over but this time I have joined a health club and am doing step 3 with exercise in the hope that it will help me push on to goal. Keep going, stay strong! :)

Hey hun, for sure its good for me, I'm the same with playing with the same stones the last few months, the worst thing is my body hated it that much the last time it put it all on my thighs with terrible cellulite.... Now I can't Wear my skinny jeans that do now fit cos they're I light colour and you can see it! My own fault hey! I'll be moving up the steps soon since my CWPC is proper and will make me do it when I'm supposed to (unlike last time when I dabbles with some steps as my own choice!)

So... Day 10....prob not done a day 10 since early last year!

Already a stone down!

And for ages now I've been thinking the people who say they don't want a third pack are full of it.... I actually experienced that the first time the other day! - I'm sure it really helps that I have been mega busy and there is no sign of that stopping anytime soon.... It's just under 2 weeks until the launch party and just under 3 until publication... And of course under 2 weeks until my time off with my man which I will be off plan for but... He's quite good in the respect of being my talking conscience so I don't snack or eat crap around him anyway!

So yeah, busy busy busy, and I have just over 1000 envelopes to stuff by Tuesday too (with today's technology who would image that necessary hey!) as well as everything else, my brain is mush from. The diet at the worst time! So wish me luck and minimal paper cuts!

X

OMG!! well done. Really. Read your posts that I had missed. I never realized your Cambridge person was that bad! the two I have had were very different but both good in different ways.
Fingers crossed you avoid paper cuts!

OMG!! well done. Really. Read your posts that I had missed. I never realized your Cambridge person was that bad! the two I have had were very different but both good in different ways.
Fingers crossed you avoid paper cuts!

Thanks hun,, I'm not sure I realised how bad they were until I met the new one lol. But it's keeping me on track which is all good. It's My one week weigh in with her when I get home tonight, then One more 100% week until I take a week off plan.

How are you getting on? I've completely lost touch with everyone tbh, and life is just mental busy!

X

So.... Saw on a local fb group about a new consultant in my area, popped a message on her page... Oh thanks Facebook, popped up on the news feed of everyone I know. Cue lectures and told-you-sos from work colleague this morning. "you don't need to lose weight" "i do, I've gained 3 stone" "Oh i told you you'de gain it all back, why don't you just do healthy eating instead of that stupid diet" F Off I've only gained weight from stuffing my face with rubbish, I'm not in denial, I know I've done it, I dont fully understand the reasons why I've done it but never the less its not what I'd be eating if I was consciously making any sort of proper effort and not self sabotaging. Anyway, in haven't actually gotten around to further contacting the cwpc, but I will. I'm Down to my last box of cwp and tbh will prob be putting the non cwp packs I have on eBay. Today I did a whole day on plan. Woop. I've come off of the sertraline as I was feeling ridiculously tired so hopefully it'll make things easier, I'm Feeling really bad about myself and my clothes not fitting at all so really hoping that and a big event i have in 3 weeks will keep me on track. Wish me luck! X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know this is a week old post! But I'd just thought I'd share this is exactly the same as me! I started a new job in dec and I've gained 3 stone since falling off the CD wagon! And I'm back on it tomorrow. I've had all the same comments and "advice" but at the end of the day I'm the one feeling crappy and bursting out my clothes bc I are crap!

Hope your doing ok just thought I'd pop by and say hi! Xx

I know this is a week old post! But I'd just thought I'd share this is exactly the same as me! I started a new job in dec and I've gained 3 stone since falling off the CD wagon! And I'm back on it tomorrow. I've had all the same comments and "advice" but at the end of the day I'm the one feeling crappy and bursting out my clothes bc I are crap!

Hope your doing ok just thought I'd pop by and say hi! Xx

Hey hun, makes you want to kill them doesn't it, sometimes I think it might be easier to lie, but either way you find yourself explaining yourself to people who aren't even entitled to it!

How are you getting on? X

Hey hun, makes you want to kill them doesn't it, sometimes I think it might be easier to lie, but either way you find yourself explaining yourself to people who aren't even entitled to it! How are you getting on? X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Completely agree I now just say "oh I know" they shut up then. I think you have your opinion I have mine. Then a few weeks later when they're doing it bc they see the results I give them the same advice they have me hahahaha

Good. I've been trying to get back on it for a few weeks now and failed. Had things on wasn't really in the right head space etc. But commencing day 3 and feeling really good! Positive! And like I'm gonna succeed this time!! :)

How far are you in to your journey and how are you finding it? Xx

Completely agree I now just say "oh I know" they shut up then. I think you have your opinion I have mine. Then a few weeks later when they're doing it bc they see the results I give them the same advice they have me hahahaha

Good. I've been trying to get back on it for a few weeks now and failed. Had things on wasn't really in the right head space etc. But commencing day 3 and feeling really good! Positive! And like I'm gonna succeed this time!! :)

How far are you in to your journey and how are you finding it? Xx

How you doing hun?

Not been around a couple of weeks, actually all the threads I follow have pretty much gone that way!

I'm back on the wagon after a week off with my man, the thought of shakes nauseates me at the moment but am forcing them down never the less, I did have a s&s spicy spag last night which was a bit better.

I had a lovely week eating healthy, freshly prepared food all week, my man cooked every day (which tbh did annoy me a bit as i love cooking) and so i'm missing the food, it did take a few days longer to get back on plan, than planned, i intended monday, but was feeling a bit 'meh' after his diparture so didnt properly manage it until wed (i think it was).

Hopefully this will be a shorter journey on SS for me, I need the initial boost but actually isnt that far until i should move up a step which is great, it just bugs me that tomatoes and onions are out of the question on pretty much all steps as i could quite happily live on various sorts of curry and feel satisfied - but you cannot make a curry without those two ingredients (everything else is fine), it's just wrong! we had daal and rice for lunch most days, and as a previous daal hater, i now relaly love it (must be my other halfs touch!) - never the less, its a healthy option when i am allowed to eat it - i could have it on step 3 even , if it werent for the (still) lack of toms and ons.

Anyway in a ranty mood, woke up (if you could call it that) in a bad mood - just couldnt wake up this morning, then there was no milk for coffee, then i missed the train...... but I'm in ketosis - I knew this though since I've been a tit in a trance since yesterday afternoon!!

I don't even remember writing the other post since it feels like I was off plan forever!

Anyway today I have almost completed a whole day!

I'm back on some new anti depressants since the others made me feel happier., but god damn awful! Like I was sleepwalking all day! I was off them for 6 weeks which wasn't the right thing to do. But hoping being back on them will help as my eating has been purely emotional with me not dealing well with my other half going home for 3 months. The last time I managed a good run was a couple of weeks into the last lot tho so they do help! And I'm also getting a little more used to the situation now (3 weeks in!)

X

And none of my clothes fit, even tops this time and with winter approaching I am not buying a new coat so this one has gotta fit!

Back