Time to get serious!

Happy Monday all, Did as said, went out Sat.... little to much to drink Upppsss lol Woke up on Sunday (well tried to) What a bacon sandwich could have fixed was replaced with a pint of water and a shake :) Happy I got strait back on. Went to mums for Late lunch with all family, I had a shake and water :) Feeling very happy as I have not slipped up at all except my planed Night out and have been strait back on the next day no problems. Hope everyone had a good weekend and feeling ready to do another week. My WI tomo, hope I will be back with good news :) xx

Ah well done!

You done fab!!! I'm sure you are extremely proud!! Hope weigh in goes well too!! Keep us posted :)

Xxxx

Ah well done!

You done fab!!! I'm sure you are extremely proud!! Hope weigh in goes well too!! Keep us posted :)

Xxxx

Thank you so much, is hard work as you I am sure have experienced. Iv just looked through your diary and joined hope that Is ok, more people to talk to the better xx

Hi everyone,

Same old AWOL from me, started mum's birthday celebrations a bit early on Thursday (or was it Friday, I can't remember) and ate a lot of cake! but apart from that didn't go ridiculously mad, found that constant cups of tea really helped (now that I've found a tea I like). But back on it yesterday with yet another strategy and even more back to basics.

No more excuses for having 4 packs a day, when I was a lower weight, fine, but not any more! 3 for me!

Also been reading about fasting and daily 16 hour fasting - basically you eat all your meal in a 8 hour window, which is easy enough, so did that yesterday and hoping to continue it tomorrow!

I have 2 partys the first week of September and need to fit into some dresses, i am not buying new ones!

Good Luck CrazyDiamond, Im sure you will do amazing. Look at it this way you can either fail or complete this and you will be so happy when you look back and think YES THAT IS ME I ****ING DID THIS !!!

Excuse the bad word..... needed it :) Followed your diary as much as I could and your determination got me through the first week. Thank you :) xx

Good Luck CrazyDiamond, Im sure you will do amazing. Look at it this way you can either fail or complete this and you will be so happy when you look back and think YES THAT IS ME I ****ING DID THIS !!!

Excuse the bad word..... needed it :) Followed your diary as much as I could and your determination got me through the first week. Thank you :) xx

Aww you're welcome hun, I would give anything to have my initial determination back, it was so easy back then!

Each day is a massive struggle, but I feel so disgusting right now and have no clothes that fit, so this has to happen, even if I do hate it along the way!

How are you getting along?

x

x

Aww you're welcome hun, I would give anything to have my initial determination back, it was so easy back then!

Each day is a massive struggle, but I feel so disgusting right now and have no clothes that fit, so this has to happen, even if I do hate it along the way!

How are you getting along?

x

x

Hay,

I think sometimes the breaks are the killer in these situations. Its hard as it gives you a goal to work towards but at the same time completely kicks you off the waggon. I have learned the hard way that people look at you different at the size I am and your not the Cute one or the fit one or the pretty one, you are always the funny one!!! And I have been playing on that and have made so many excuses over the years as its piled on that I have run out now. I don't want to be the funny on anymore.... although that is not technically true I also don't want to be a moody arse !!!

How have you been getting on, are you sticking SS now??? I find it hard with the food adding part so I may need a slap or two when I get that far lol.

I had WI today and lost 1st 3lb in the two weeks. Really happy but like I said to Martha who I know your close with I was gutted as my scales said 1lb more off which meant I was 17st 13lb but I suppose its her I go to for this so will stick with her scales so I'm 18st.

How are you doing today? xx

Ah see I've never been the funny one, just the shy one with no confidence! and I'm rapidly heading back there from the (briefly) slim girl who didn't give a hoot!

I've done a whole day SS which is always progress for me! I struggle with food too but it's mainly lack of organisation to be honest, that's why SS is easiest for me.

That's pretty awesome! My scales were always diff from my CWPC and where I switched CWPC early on I used my scales as my official weight to keep it constant, which is handy now currently without CWPC.

I'm struggling more today, I'm freezing cold - ridiculous considering its a heat wave outside - the air con is working overtime, the vent is above my head and im wrapped in a cardy, jeans, socks (and shoes, good look) fleece and fleece blanket, still cold, and when your cold you want food to fuel you and warm you up right?! never the less, I'm timing my shakes 10.30, 2.30, 6.30 (or earlier if i don't hit traffic) so I get to have a shake soon!

I really do have a compulsive problem though, usually its food, or in the absence of food it's shopping - it's sorta lucky i am buying a place so need to do a lot of shopping, so hopefully that can serve as a distraction for now....

x

I've done 2 days! who knew hey!

I do feel like poo though! on the upside I was in ketosis by yesterday evening!

In the office with the kitchen today, it's a killer, there's always such yummy smells! never the less, this 8 hour window thing seems to be working so far, having my first one mid-morning doesn't make the wait til lunch so bad!

x

Well done hon, keep on going!! Great that you got into keto so quick :) xx

Ah see I've never been the funny one, just the shy one with no confidence! and I'm rapidly heading back there from the (briefly) slim girl who didn't give a hoot!

I've done a whole day SS which is always progress for me! I struggle with food too but it's mainly lack of organisation to be honest, that's why SS is easiest for me.

That's pretty awesome! My scales were always diff from my CWPC and where I switched CWPC early on I used my scales as my official weight to keep it constant, which is handy now currently without CWPC.

I'm struggling more today, I'm freezing cold - ridiculous considering its a heat wave outside - the air con is working overtime, the vent is above my head and im wrapped in a cardy, jeans, socks (and shoes, good look) fleece and fleece blanket, still cold, and when your cold you want food to fuel you and warm you up right?! never the less, I'm timing my shakes 10.30, 2.30, 6.30 (or earlier if i don't hit traffic) so I get to have a shake soon!

I really do have a compulsive problem though, usually its food, or in the absence of food it's shopping - it's sorta lucky i am buying a place so need to do a lot of shopping, so hopefully that can serve as a distraction for now....

x

Hay,

I am the one who is making people laugh but you would never know I was out as I will not go in photos unless I am so drunk I don't know.

Well done on the two days now of SS !!! Just get one more day out the way and you've cracked it :)

I am so up and down with the heat, one min I am freezing and the next I am boiling lol!!!

Congratulations on getting a place that is always a good excuse to shop :) I remember my first house it was great !!!

Keep pushing through xxx

I've done 2 days! who knew hey! I do feel like poo though! on the upside I was in ketosis by yesterday evening! In the office with the kitchen today, it's a killer, there's always such yummy smells! never the less, this 8 hour window thing seems to be working so far, having my first one mid-morning doesn't make the wait til lunch so bad! x

How r u getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm doing OK., tho everytime I've posted on here saying how good I've been, I promptly screw up, so, I'm Doing OK is all I will say for now.. .
One day at a time x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm doing OK., tho everytime I've posted on here saying how good I've been, I promptly screw up, so, I'm Doing OK is all I will say for now.. . One day at a time x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Exactly, my mantra too, one day at a time :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hay all,

Hope everyone is doing well, been a bit busy lately with work n home so not been on.

4 weeks down and well into my 5th week and gotta say im struggling a bit :( !!!

Feel free to kick me up the bum lol !!!!

Stay strong and Drink up :) xxx

Hay all,

Hope everyone is doing well, been a bit busy lately with work n home so not been on.

4 weeks down and well into my 5th week and gotta say im struggling a bit :( !!!

Feel free to kick me up the bum lol !!!!

Stay strong and Drink up :) xxx

4 weeks is so awesome!! Well done, keep at it hun xx

So.... Saw on a local fb group about a new consultant in my area, popped a message on her page... Oh thanks Facebook, popped up on the news feed of everyone I know.

Cue lectures and told-you-sos from work colleague this morning. "you don't need to lose weight" "i do, I've gained 3 stone" "Oh i told you you'de gain it all back, why don't you just do healthy eating instead of that stupid diet"

F Off I've only gained weight from stuffing my face with rubbish, I'm not in denial, I know I've done it, I dont fully understand the reasons why I've done it but never the less its not what I'd be eating if I was consciously making any sort of proper effort and not self sabotaging.

Anyway, in haven't actually gotten around to further contacting the cwpc, but I will. I'm Down to my last box of cwp and tbh will prob be putting the non cwp packs I have on eBay.

Today I did a whole day on plan. Woop. I've come off of the sertraline as I was feeling ridiculously tired so hopefully it'll make things easier, I'm Feeling really bad about myself and my clothes not fitting at all so really hoping that and a big event i have in 3 weeks will keep me on track.

Wish me luck!

X

Good Luck Crazy dimond. Its amazing how a bit of food can make you feel so rubish after being on this diet. I fell off plan at the weeked ( I know bad me) and still feel like rubish now !!!! Oh well got strait back on and going strong. Few early nights again for me this week. lol xxx

Meeting my new cwpc tomorrow, she seems Lovely, and she'll come to me! I'm Excited, if I get someone I can get on with I think it'll really help,, and it'll feel like if I mess up ill be letting her down as well.

Managed 3 days 100%! Was 13stone (I'm ignoring the point whatevers from now on as I was getting hung up on every .2 of a lb) on Monday, have had little hops on since but won't share until Monday.

How's everyone getting on?

X

Back