Time to get serious!

I will let you know :)

Gonna chuck it in blender with some ice so should be nice n refreshing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Currently forcing down an oriental soup for the second time this week... Yup, I've definitely gone off of this one!! Bleughhhh, so funny how taste can change so quickly, gonna retry some of the ones i previously hated next week, think ill be surprised!

Shook up my smoothie this morning - if I'm gonna start having them at work I need to test these things, did it with about 350ml extra cold water and apart from the odd lump it tasted good, I shall break free from soup at lunchtime!

Did 10mins pilates this morning (that's as much as I could remember!) then just come back from a half hour dog walk, just hope that doesn't knacker me for the rest of the day - exercise seems to do that at the moment!

Currently forcing down an oriental soup for the second time this week... Yup, I've definitely gone off of this one!! Bleughhhh, so funny how taste can change so quickly, gonna retry some of the ones i previously hated next week, think ill be surprised!

Exactly the same as me!
I loved the oriental one and then didn't have any this week as couldn't stomach it!
Also had Potatoe and leek soup yesterday it was waaaaay to salty for me! So ending up adding 3tbls of pepper and still the salt was there'
Gonna have coconut one later on tonight, but I'm gonna add about 10-12 ice cubs in the blender then it goes like a slush :) will let you know how it tastes x

Ugh, having that same crappy demotivated feeling I had last Sunday, Sundays don't like me! Thank goodness I'm meeting my new cwpc tomorrow, hopefully he will motivate me. Still not said anything to the old one, and she hasn't been in contact either, hmm, not sure whether to just leave it!

Been busy though today though, pilates, dog walk, listed a load of clothes on eBay - summer clothes that by the time I get to wear them again will be too big! Made a lemon drizzle cake for my nana - it smelt amazing, even though I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole I was still jealous!

Was a bit poorly after my lunch shake, no idea why since I've had that one and the one I had for breakfast before, only thing I can think is that my body is used to having porridge for breakfast maybe.

Gonna take a shake to work for lunch tomorrow for the first time, though I have also packed an emergency soup - just in case!

Had a sneaky hop on the scales this morning as well (the demotivation made me!) luckily it was favourable, otherwise that could've been a big problem!!

Also feeling crap cos of some news I had today, some personal things are getting more and more difficult, but hey, if I can live on packets I can do anything right? Time to get real I guess and commit to making some solid plans, it's just pretty scary making a final commitment about how your whole future will be shaped, when things are a lot more complicated then you ever though life would be, and everything is so uncertain!

Sorry, got a bit deep there <3 ill figure it out!

Ugh, having that same crappy demotivated feeling I had last Sunday, Sundays don't like me! Thank goodness I'm meeting my new cwpc tomorrow, hopefully he will motivate me. Still not said anything to the old one, and she hasn't been in contact either, hmm, not sure whether to just leave it!

Been busy though today though, pilates, dog walk, listed a load of clothes on eBay - summer clothes that by the time I get to wear them again will be too big! Made a lemon drizzle cake for my nana - it smelt amazing, even though I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole I was still jealous!

Was a bit poorly after my lunch shake, no idea why since I've had that one and the one I had for breakfast before, only thing I can think is that my body is used to having porridge for breakfast maybe.

Gonna take a shake to work for lunch tomorrow for the first time, though I have also packed an emergency soup - just in case!

Had a sneaky hop on the scales this morning as well (the demotivation made me!) luckily it was favourable, otherwise that could've been a big problem!!

Also feeling crap cos of some news I had today, some personal things are getting more and more difficult, but hey, if I can live on packets I can do anything right? Time to get real I guess and commit to making some solid plans, it's just pretty scary making a final commitment about how your whole future will be shaped, when things are a lot more complicated then you ever though life would be, and everything is so uncertain!

Sorry, got a bit deep there <3 ill figure it out!

Aw Hun!! Sorry ya had a rubbish day today :/ just hope for ya tomorrow is better for you I'm sure it will be..
Been busy today then, taking of walks I went for a walk wih the local Cambridge peeps was nice to put faces to names and all that lol :)
Oo new CDC yeah hopefully inspires you more, in all fairness mine is fab she txt a me all the time and calls if I feel down, oo could be people think the porridge is more filling but my head tells me shakes are hehe ;-) yeah I'd probs just leave it if I was you can't be that bothered and not herd anything from her so leave her to it that's what I would do anyway..
Oo lemon drizzle cake sounds faaaaaab and I'm jealous! Well done for resisting temptation mind - well proud!
Yeah maybe was the shake perhaps is quite full on specially if you add water and ice is a huge glass even I struggle with it hehe
Oo scales are going good then? That's the way !
Aw doing same as me tomorrow then, i find it easier as lunch time I just go out to smoking shelter then sit in canteen with mates and watch then eat and look on my phone then have my shake around 2ish when back at desk.
Aw never bad news is never good! Hope your alright???
Deffinately Hun I think being in this diet shows how determined we all are for doing things in life and in our case is weight loss if you want something so bad you will do it.. Simples :)

Chin up Hun another day behind us yaaaaay!

X

So glad you're there to encourage and support me Scott :)

Currently having a shake at my desk, got a bit of a comment when I said I wasnt going down for lunch, whatever! did however manage to shower myself in a plume of shake powder, black dress=not good, then something happened with my shaker causing it to spit at me when shaking as well! bad times!

Yeah, really shows we are strong people. In short, my boyfriend is from another country, but since he works on cruise ships it's not been an issue since hes here a lot of the time. The plan has always been for us to settle somewhere (prob his country) eventually, but now he is saying he doesnt want to do his job anymore and will stay home at the end of this contract - which is much earlier than planned or expected, potentially making things much harder for us since I won't be going anywhere for a few years at least (i have debts :-( )! It may just be the usual i hate my job stuff, everyone does it, so i hope thats all, but if it isnt I need to sort out where my life is heading pretty quick smart and decide what to do. It's bloody scary. I can handle a lot usually but this is hard - I am being torn between my boyfriend and family and everything I know in the UK ultimately :-(

I am however very proud of myself in the fact that these are the sort of times I usually turn to food, and I have kept on with the diet, there is never going to be an easy solution to my problem and it is something I will have had to face eventually anyhow, but it has always been so far in the future not to have to worry just yet.

So I am glad really, that I have cambridge to focus on, it really helps, a clear and quick goal is great for me. meanwhile I need to get my head and lief in order I guess!

on a much more positive note - today is day 14! yay! and I got a text from my new CWPC this morning confirming my appointment - note that my old one still hasnt text at all even though I havent even arrnaged to meet her again! Then I will weigh myself tomorrow morning for my official 2 week weight! woop!

Good Morning!

Weighed in this morning (two weeks completed!) to find I have lost precisely 1st total, a 4.5lbs loss this week!

I'm extremely happy with my losses so far, but my CWPs on the other hand on both weigh ins didnt seem that impressed - I see a lot of people having bigger losses, but everyones different! My new one last night was like "maybe time of month affected it?" really? I'm not seeing any issue here lol. Besides, the contraceptives I have mean that I don't get t.o.m, not sure if I am still victim to weight fluctuations or not, but who cares!

New guy was good last night, explained a lot more and I feel far more informed than I did before, it was also great to learn the options available to me should I get sick of SS. only downfall is that he was out of stock of choc-mint *gasp* how will i survive!?

still not noticing any changes in the way I look, although happy with my loss, it will be the only time that I will feel like I am truly succeeding when I see a difference in the mirror!

Well done on your loss this week. Cwpcs should be supportive whatever the loss, they know how hard this diet can be!

Well done on the fab loss hun! No idea how your CDC couldn't be more supportive, I would LOVE 4.5lbs this week! You are doing fab :) x

So glad you're there to encourage and support me Scott :)

Currently having a shake at my desk, got a bit of a comment when I said I wasnt going down for lunch, whatever! did however manage to shower myself in a plume of shake powder, black dress=not good, then something happened with my shaker causing it to spit at me when shaking as well! bad times!

Yeah, really shows we are strong people. In short, my boyfriend is from another country, but since he works on cruise ships it's not been an issue since hes here a lot of the time. The plan has always been for us to settle somewhere (prob his country) eventually, but now he is saying he doesnt want to do his job anymore and will stay home at the end of this contract - which is much earlier than planned or expected, potentially making things much harder for us since I won't be going anywhere for a few years at least (i have debts :-( )! It may just be the usual i hate my job stuff, everyone does it, so i hope thats all, but if it isnt I need to sort out where my life is heading pretty quick smart and decide what to do. It's bloody scary. I can handle a lot usually but this is hard - I am being torn between my boyfriend and family and everything I know in the UK ultimately :-(

I am however very proud of myself in the fact that these are the sort of times I usually turn to food, and I have kept on with the diet, there is never going to be an easy solution to my problem and it is something I will have had to face eventually anyhow, but it has always been so far in the future not to have to worry just yet.

So I am glad really, that I have cambridge to focus on, it really helps, a clear and quick goal is great for me. meanwhile I need to get my head and lief in order I guess!

on a much more positive note - today is day 14! yay! and I got a text from my new CWPC this morning confirming my appointment - note that my old one still hasnt text at all even though I havent even arrnaged to meet her again! Then I will weigh myself tomorrow morning for my official 2 week weight! woop!

Heya Hun sorry aint been on here! Yep always supporting each other chick - that's the way todo it :)
Aww never really!!? What you like lol! What shake was it aswrll was it a vibrant one like summer berry or something,

Aww never Hun but of a palaver then what country is it? I want to live in New York always said of I meet someone I'm gone lol!! Went about 2 years ago cried on the plane coming home I just loved tr place :) uk is boring Hun will be lovely I start a fresh for you and your other half - cute :)
Ewws debts and me :( not good but most do have them! I'm being positive on life and tackling everything that comes my way! Even though the speeding fine through the door was a little annoyed lol! Oopssss

That is amazing you are doing amazing Hun! And when you got to goal need to see inspirational photos and I shall do the same :-D

Aw that's good I think your old CDC didn't give you alot of support fingers crossed this one does :) which I'm sure she will..

Oo d day for you tomorrow mines sat Hun as always, do let me know how ya get on take care

X

Good Morning!

Weighed in this morning (two weeks completed!) to find I have lost precisely 1st total, a 4.5lbs loss this week!

I'm extremely happy with my losses so far, but my CWPs on the other hand on both weigh ins didnt seem that impressed - I see a lot of people having bigger losses, but everyones different! My new one last night was like "maybe time of month affected it?" really? I'm not seeing any issue here lol. Besides, the contraceptives I have mean that I don't get t.o.m, not sure if I am still victim to weight fluctuations or not, but who cares!

New guy was good last night, explained a lot more and I feel far more informed than I did before, it was also great to learn the options available to me should I get sick of SS. only downfall is that he was out of stock of choc-mint *gasp* how will i survive!?

still not noticing any changes in the way I look, although happy with my loss, it will be the only time that I will feel like I am truly succeeding when I see a difference in the mirror!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! 1st that is amazing chick! You will notice results soon! I'm like that I don't notice but everyone else does wait till the comments roll in makes you feel like your on cloud 9 :)

Same as me Hun! But we will see results VERY SOON IM SURE HANG IN THERE WE CAN DO IT!! X

oh nooooos you love them, maybe time to experiment with flavours I did? I had a few new flavours this week

X

Heya Hun sorry aint been on here! Yep always supporting each other chick - that's the way todo it :)
Aww never really!!? What you like lol! What shake was it aswrll was it a vibrant one like summer berry or something,

Aww never Hun but of a palaver then what country is it? I want to live in New York always said of I meet someone I'm gone lol!! Went about 2 years ago cried on the plane coming home I just loved tr place :) uk is boring Hun will be lovely I start a fresh for you and your other half - cute :)
Ewws debts and me :( not good but most do have them! I'm being positive on life and tackling everything that comes my way! Even though the speeding fine through the door was a little annoyed lol! Oopssss

That is amazing you are doing amazing Hun! And when you got to goal need to see inspirational photos and I shall do the same :-D

Aw that's good I think your old CDC didn't give you alot of support fingers crossed this one does :) which I'm sure she will..

Oo d day for you tomorrow mines sat Hun as always, do let me know how ya get on take care

X

Luckily that shake incident was toffee and walnut, but the powder spillage was still an issue!

Well...it's India, and actually - same as you - was in tears on the plane when I left a few months ago, but the main issue if I left would be my parents, they're quite against it, they would never visit me (my mum wouldn't handle the culture) and since I would earn much less there affording to come home would be a big issue too :-( It's a long and complicated situation, I blog about it, I thing I'm allowed to post a link as it's a personal blog (apologies if I am wrong Mods) me and India - have a read if you're bored one day!

big oopps on the speeding! can you do one of those course things to avoid any points?

So, Apologies I have been been AWOL for a few days, I have had a lot of work on as my boss is away so non stop for me, so much so I'm having to make an extra special effort to remember to have a sachet!

Finding some evenings I'm not that fussed about having something so end up forcing something down, think I might try some bars next week for this sort of situation - never thought I'd be happy with a bar as a meal but things have changed I guess!

Very much realising I am a boredom eater - I am working at home today and have lost count of the amount of times I have had the "oh, somthing to eat?" feeling - every time I get a little bored of what I am doing I am looking for food distraction, tut tut!

Still not noticing any difference to the way I look, but I did notice my bosses boss staring at my mid drift with a confused expression a couple of times the other day lol, so maybe there is a change. But considering I am my lightest ever right now the trousers that did fit a few months back still don't - I'm convinced every time I loose and put it on it happens in different places, ie I am just under the weight I was 6 months ago, but a different shape all together lol.

Currently snowed in, hoping it goes away by tuesday, already panicking about not getting my order!

Really struggling with water at the moment, again, trying to force it down when i remember!

Looking forward to weigh-in next week since it will be my first weigh in where I will feel like I have a achieved since I am finally under the weight I got to last year YAY anything from now is progress!

My mum just laughed when she saw this on my screen, said I'd never be able to wear it, sounds like a challenge to me!

image1xl.jpg

CrazyDiamond said:
Good Morning!

What? :confused: 4.5lbs in week 2 is brilliant. :clap: How very strange that your CWP thought it should be more! After week one 3-4 pounds off per week is normal (interspersed with the occasional 1lb, 2lb, 5lb and 6lb). Maybe most of her clients have a lot more weight to lose than you. Unhelpful of her to imply it's not enough. Good job you've got a sensible head on your shoulders.

CrazyDiamond said:
My mum just laughed when she saw this on my screen, said I'd never be able to wear it, sounds like a challenge to me!

And me! Go for it! Knock 'em dead, hun! :D

Back